Broken♡

kenna's point of view•

I watched as Mountain laid his lifeless body on the bed and the palace's best doctors and physicians gathered around him.

I don't know what they were doing. But I didn't stop praying. The girls were sitting around me, everyone sobbing.

The tears were dried on my face but I didn't care. My throat was still burning from the all the screaming I did, I felt like my lungs were on fire. I looked down and his blood was still on my dress, it made me to start sobbing again.

Julien kneeled down in front of me as I was sitting on a couch. He quietly wiped my tears away, "I hate to ask this... but how did this happen?" It was the first time since Severus that I've seen his this upset.

I tried to speak but I had lost my voice, Lady Olenna gave me some water and rubbed my back, "It doesn't matter anymore...Julien leave us please." Julien nodded and left without saying anything.

Hours passed by as people came and went, the doctors spoke to King Henry quietly, I saw one of them whisper something, bowed down then left. I found enough energy to get up and walk up to him.

"Wha..what did the doctor said?" I spoke with the pain still in my throat.

King Henry looked up at me and shook his head before leaving. I watched as Claude ran after him crying out loud as Louis tried to calm her down. Everything went slowly, I watched as everyone left the room one by one.

The girls also left with Lady Olenna, they knew I wanted to stay with him alone the most. I closed the door as the room fell into a big silence.

I carefully sat down beside him on the bed. I held his hand and squeezed it, his skin was cold and really pale.
It's so hard to look at him...

Without being able to control it my tears rolled down my cheeks again

Without being able to control it my tears rolled down my cheeks again. "Francis...please come back to me. I can't do this without you with me." The sound of my sobbing filled the room and it wasn't quiet anymore.

"I can't keep an empty promise. Please, Francis, I can't lose another person I love...Please don't leave me! I love you..." I laid right beside him still holding his hand.

Couple moments later I realized I couldn't hear him breathing anymore and stood up right away. I covered my mouth with my hand and cried uncontrollably.

Open your heart...bring him back...Saviour

With my eyes blurry with tears I looked up and saw the spirits I had seen months ago when I first arrived here. They were quietly looking at me from other side of the room.

But I wasn't afraid... maybe because my heart was completely shattered. I held Francis's hand again. "I can't... I can never bring him back.." I looked up at them.