Mary♡

•Sebastian's point of view•

There was chaos in the palace. Everyone was confused. Those who weren't, were already whispering among each other. Some even gave Father dirty looks, thinking he knew that their Queen was a witch and that he was covering up for her.

Father was both angry and sad. He really respected Diane. Not because she was the Queen but because she was his late brother's wife. When he died he asked Father to take care of Diane and their son Louis.

I looked over and I see Louis sitting down staring at the ground. He's shocked... He wouldn't talk to anyone at all, I don't blame him.

"Where could she possibly be?! You can not tell me you're not able to find her!" Father started yelling at the guards

"Your Highness, people had seen a royal carriage exit kingdom in full spe.."

"I do not care! Find her and bring her here to me! I don't want to hear another excuse." The guards bowed down and left throne room quickly. I admit Father is scary when he's angry.

He walked straight to me and put his hand on my shoulder gently, "I'm sorry son, you should be resting but instead I'm putting you through this."

"No father I'm alright please don't worry. I'm just worried for Kenna.. and Louis." I looked over at Louis, Father sighed.

"He wasn't aware of anything? He was with his mother all the time.."

"Father please don't say that! Louis had nothing to do with his mother. He was really shocked when we found her chambers full of.. uh stuff Diane left behind."

"I will talk to him don't worry. How is Kenna?"

"She's better. Lady Olenna and the girls are taking care of her but she's really quiet." I looked down not sure what to say.

He squeezed my shoulder, "I can trust you will take care of her. Oh and Sebastian, send a raven to the north and ask your brothers to come back. We need them here at this time." He then walked over to Louis and sat down next to him, I watched them for while as they talked quietly.

•Kenna's point of view•

They had moved my stuff from Claude's chambers to a separate one. I loved staying with Claude but I'm glad I can have more alone time now. I pulled the covers over me, the room was really cold no matter how much wood they added to the fireplace.

Olenna poured me more tea and hand it to me. "Drink some more dear, it will keep you warm." I sipped a little bit of it carefully. It burned my lips but I didn't mind it.

We heard a knock on the door then Lysa and Catia walked in. Olenna gave them a look.

"My apologies Lady Olenna but there is still no news and no one knows where Queen Diane might be." Catia