Gone♡

•Kenna's point of view•

Francis wrapped his arms around me as he caress my hair while I was crying in his arms like an idiot. I probably looked like a giant mess but I didn't want to let him go. I felt safe, warm and careless in his arms.

Suddenly Louis came inside with a worried look on his face trying to catch his breath.

"Francis!" He finally spoke.

"What is it Louis? Did they find my brother?"

"t..they found two bodies.."

I felt my legs go numb. Francis's face went completely pale. He turned around and looked at me.

"Francis.. come with me hurry!" Louis grabbed his hand and dragged him out. Me and Catia ran after them, but I was scared.. I was scared of finding out who the bodies belonged to.

We arrived at a huge room, with so many people coming and going. Doctors, maids and guards everywhere.

My heart sank in my chest as I saw his bloody, helpless body on the bed as the doctor was trying to look at his wound.

"Oh my god!" Catia whispered as she held on to me.

"Sebastian.. oh my!" I covered my mouth with my hand as I cried my eyes out.

I saw Francis move closer to him still looking shocked but Condè stopped him. They looked at each other for couple of seconds before Francis finally spoke.

"Who's the second body?"

"Francis.." Condè looked like he has been through hell in one hour.

"I said who the hell the second b..." he yelled angrily before the king walked in.

"It's Severus. He's dead." It was the first time ever that the king looked upset to me. As much as I hated him it was heart breaking watching them.

We were all sitting down very quiet still in shock when Catia slowly spoke up,

"Is lord Sebastian going to be alright?"
The doctor looked at Sebastian then turned to us.
"He has lost a lot amount of blood, he also has a high fever... I have cleaned his wounds, the rest is in gods hands." He bowed down as he left the room.

"Father.. we need to talk urgently." Julien said in a quiet voice. "It's about the attack..on S..Severus and Sebastian."

The king got up, he looked at Sebastian with a sad look on his face then left the room with Condè, Julien and Narcisse after him.