Never Forgive♡

*Evan's Look

Me and Olivia walked toward school yard and I was trying to talk to her so I could avoid making eye contact with Evan. I could feel him staring at me, it made me feel like I wanted to walk up there to hold him and kiss him.
Calm down Kenna, just calm the fuck down. Sigh, freaking hormones so early in the morning.. great.

I kept telling myself that until we arrived at the main hall and we went straight to our lockers.
"Ok what the hell was that?" Olivia whispered in my ear raising an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" I knew it's no use. Why did I just pretended in front of her, I mean it's Olivia for god's sake. She's gonna get it out of me anyways.
She sighed, "Kenna. You had that look on your face That I have whenever I want to climb Brandon like a tree ok."
We both laughed, I haven't laughed like this for a long time. I'm truely lucky to have her in my life.
"I don't know, I've been avoiding him since the.." I paused a little, "since the accident, I will talk to him when I'm ready."
She tried to change the subject quickly,
" Alright, By the way have you talked to Nicole yet?"

"Yeah I was talking to her last night, she said she will miss first class because she can't get her lazy ass out of bed in the mornings."

"Alright, let's just go class before Ms 'I have a stick up my ass' fuck us up again."
I smiled shaking my head as we walked toward classroom.

I saw him sitting in his usual sit right next to mine as we walked in class, Olivia gave me a devilish smile as she went and took her sit.
I also took my sit taking my books out of my bag.
"Hey are you still avoiding me little Miss." Evan whispered smiling.
"No uh why would I do that? I just have a lot of my mind that's all." I tried to force a smile again. Apparently it's my thing now, forcing smiles all the time.
"No I get it kens I understand, we will talk after school." He winked at me with a grin on his face.
I nodded at him as I returned my attention to my book.

At lunch everyone including Evan, Olivia, Brandon, Nicole and Pete were acting weird for some reason. They would stop talking whenever I got near them. It's bad, really bad I  just know they're up to something.

I went to the restroom to fix my hair, as I was doing so Nicole came out of one of the toilets. She stood there looking at me for a few seconds then smiled.
"Oh Hi ken how are you?" She came closer and started to wash her hands.
"Alright cut the crap what the hell is going on with you guys?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What? What are you talking about?" She didn't even look at me and continued to wash her hands.
"Nicole." I crossed my arms. "You guys ignoring me basically tells me I'm fucked. I know you're plotting something I just know it. I'm scared to death and I'm worried about my safety."
She started laughing then gave me a hug.
"Aw my kenny Kens we're not plotting anything silly, don't you worry."
She gave me a kiss on the cheek then run out of restroom. I stood there for a while thinking, Man she can't lie for shit. I sighed then I grabbed my bag and went to my last class for the day in hell.

I dropped off Olivia home and went straight home after school. I ran upstairs, threw my bag across my room and laid on my bed.
Before I knew it I fell sleep, a new way I found to run away from all the thinking I get attacked with. By the time I woke up it was dinner time.
I washed my face to wake myself up, then I went downstairs.

"Oh good you're awake darling, I called you but I figured you're sleep since you didn't answer. Want some dinner?"
I grabbed an apple, " yeah thanks I'm starving." My mum got happy when I said that. She started putting loads of food on the table for me. I could hear my brother and my dad yelling while watching football.

I sat down on the table and I started eating quickly. I was so hungry that I felt weak, I've been starving myself and didn't even noticed.

I heard the bell ring and my mum went to answer it, I ignored it and started eating fast again. She came back after 15 minutes and sat down in front of me.
"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Who was it at the door?" I looked at her.

"It was Evan, he was talking to me and your dad and he has an amazing idea. We have decided to send you, Evan and some of your friends to camping near the spring lake! Doesn't that sound fun?!" She smiled excitingly.

The moment she said those words I almost chocked on my food, I just stared at her for a good 30 seconds.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

I scared her, she suddenly looked worried.
"Oh my god Kenna! What is the matter with you?!" You scared me." She then sat up.

I pushed my plate away from me and covered my face with my hands, trying not to yell or argue with her.
"Ok Mum listen. I've been in a really fucked up mood for the past few months, I do not want to go anywhere with anyone alright? You and dad seriously need to stop making plans or decisions for me!"

"Honey we're not doing any of that! We know exactly how you're feeling." She reached and held my hand. "That's why we thought it's a good idea, you can't feel like this forever Kenna.. your friends are worried about you, as a matter of fact we all are."

I pushed my chair back and got up,
"Mum I need to be alone, please try to understand that! I'm not like you guys to just completely forget about him! And I don't need anyone to be worried about me ok? Just leave me alone."
As I was screaming I could see how she was almost about to cry, dad and Jeremy walked in but I ran upstairs and locked myself up in my room. I cried myself to sleep thinking about Jared.

I really can't wait to hear what everyone says! :) Also can't wait to write more chapters, I'm having so much fun😍