Not Safe♡

Kenna's Point of View•

I woke up with sore eyes Again, feeling literally like shit. I finally got up and walked to the window, I opened the curtains and took a deep breath in and out.
I felt more awake, I looked outside and it was so beautiful. The light Mist was hugging the entire kingdom gently. There were so many horses, some were looked after and some looked like they were getting trained.
Looking how those people were dressed up, made me think. I'm here. A place I have no idea where it is, a place I have no clue how I got here, a place I will probably never get the hell out of.
Tears started filling up in my eyes when I heard a knock on my door,

"Lady Kenna May I come in."

I opened the door and one of the guards asked if the young maid could come in. I nodded.

She looked so young, younger then me , she looked to be around 13 or 14.
She bowed and put the tray full of food and drink on the desk for me and started making my bed.

"Uh it's alright.. I uh can do it myself.. you don't have.."

She looked at me with a shocked look then looked down, "I will be in trouble if I don't.. My Lady."

"What's your name?"

"Penelope My Lady."

"How.. how old are you Penelope?"

"I'm 13 My lady."

I knew it, "Aren't you too young to be working?"

"My parents passed away years ago..so I have to take care of my younger brother..so I need to work to be able to do so My lady."

I looked down, I felt so bad and guilty, I felt bad for all the times I was ungrateful..

"Therefore I hope you can forgive me for this.."

As soon as I looked up she jumped across the bed, grabbed a knife from her right boot under her dress and came towards me.
It all happened so fast..I was so in shock that I did not move or made any sounds for a couple of seconds.

________________________________

Sebastian's point of view•

"They will make a move eventually, and they usually do it quiet and take their damn time."
I stood up from my sit and faced all the lords sitting in front of me.

"We have to be ready! We have to show them that not only we are going to take our land but we will protect what we have with our blood."

They all agreed raising their glasses, "Your grace if I may, now that we have The Saviour, we shouldn't be too worried! We will be fine now that we can.."

"We can not put all our lives in someone's hands. We have an army for something."

"She's not just Anyone Your grace, She's The Great Saviour. Even though we have... yet to meet her."
Everyone turned their attention on me, waiting for me to tell them anything.

Suddenly door swung open,

"Your grace! Pardon me!"

"What is the matter Kirk?"

"Lady Kenna was attacked by.. by one the servants!"