The Darkness of Kuoh Academy

Ash_The_Reaper

A new sacred gear, a eternal fight. The new host is going to have to not only get used to his life as the hos... Еще

Info and character Bio
Waking up, school, you know the "normal" stuff on the first day
The date, a start of new life and..... Devils!?
Sacred gears? The supernatural? A new face? Oh great
A new friend, and a new voice, and traning will start. Finally!
Traning and a friend in need (im so soooorrryyy)
Bonus chapter 1: getting to know a new friend
First fight! Saving our friend!
Bonus Chapter 2: Time with the new devil
Down Time? Nah, Fight
Sports and a wacko search! Wait...wacko?
A Phoenix appears, and the Kyoto visit
Kyoto, Powell hunting. What could go wrong
Powells help
Home at last... But no resting yet!
Back on the daily grind (Beginning of DxD New)
An old face! The Church duo arrives!
An Alliance is Made!
Boss Fight! The New Brotherhood!
Pool Time, Fun in the...Oh Crap
Bonus Chapter 3: The Request for Sirzechs
4th of July special (non-cannon unless you want to think it is to main story)
A Fallens help, how could this go wrong?
Day 1: Start Traning!! The Dragons meet!
Day 2: Parent meeting, a Maou, and a date!
Day 3: A New Friend!
Day 4: The Awaited Battle! Rivio vs the Darkness!
The Otherworld
The Castle & The Meeting
Freedom of the Soul
Summer Vacation!!!!
The Darkenss and The Bael
Party Crashers
Arc of the New Brotherhood: The Abduction
Arc of The New Brotherhood: Shades of Trust
Arc of the New Brotherhood: Eye of the Storm
Arc of the New Brotherhood: Climax
Arc of The New Brotherhood: Breakdown the Beast
Arc of The New Brotherhood: Will of Humanity
Arc of The New Brotherhood: End and Epilouge
Waking up, School, Experiments, you know the normal stuff
Bonus Chapter 4: Maou Sentai Satan Rangers!
Rivio's Troubles
The Rating Game! Rias vs. Sona Begins!
Halloween Special
Rias vs. Sona! (Part 1)
Rias vs Sona! (Part 2)

The Search, And The Encounter.

1.9K 34 3
Ash_The_Reaper

  "Holy crap, you all actually put the outfit on." I say looking at the 4 Devils in priest cloths. I put my own set on to help out and search, but obviously it's not out of place for me since I'm human... scratch that, considering mr.psycho keeps screaming about dirty priests. "Ya but with a lot of kicking and squirming." Irina says to my remark. "Nothing will stop me from reaching my goal." Kiba states zipping up the cloak he wore.

       Everyone had put on their outfits; aniki, Koneko, Saji, and Kiba. The two exorcist and devil alliance starts our search tonight. "Oh before you go, I thought it would be best to tell you. The White Dragon has awoken." Xenovia says to aniki. Great, who could it be? I know about the rivalry between the Red and White Dragon Emperors, thank goodness I don't have to deal with something like that. "Actually-" no, no don't say it. I have a rival don't I. "Yep. She's the exact opposite of The Darkness. It's called the Angelus,  it keeps its memories even after it chooses a knew host so be carful as she has a grudge against us. Also just as a heads up The Darkness and Angelus thought it would be good to agree on something and had a kid, it's called the Witchblade. It inhabits only female hosts and is the balance between the dark and light powers of its parents. I do know the host of that one though, Sara Pezzini, a New York detective."

        That...no, just no. I have a rival that's my complete opposite to deal with. Well I got new motivation to unlock Balance Breaker. "You wouldn't stand a chance! Hehehe, not unless you releaaaassssees the seeeaaaallllsssss!!! Hahahahahahaha!!! You'd get torn limb from bloody limb!" That can't be the only way. I need to get Balance Breaker or else I really won't stand a chance against the Angelus let alone the New Brotherhood.

     I get out of my musings as we walk down another street. Aniki is out of it, he looks like he is thinking of something. "You ok Issei?" Koneko asks as we stop. "Huh? Ya. Just thinking of where to go next." "Well wherever we go it should be a place with no people." Kiba says. "Do you know a place?" Aniki asks getting a nod.
---------------------Time Skip--------------------

       "Isn't this the place where we fought Vizier the stray devil?" Aniki asks looking around him. They talk a bit more but I stop feeling for any presence. I activate my eye looking around with it when I find someone standing on the roof. He has a sword, crap I have to warn them!

      "Kiba, aniki! Above you!" I yell out as a familiar face jumps down and clashes blades with Kiba. A he does this he yells out "Blink" and flips back up to the roof area. "I forgot to thank you earlier." Freed says. "For what?" Kiba answers getting a shocked face from Saji. "Wait is that the stray priest?" "Ya" I respond, "he is the stray, he's really an annoyance." I say getting a tick mark out of him. "You psychotic bastard!" Aniki yells at him.

     He smiles widely and yells "Oh hi! If it isn't the midget and friends." At the height mention Koneko gets an annoyed expression so I move over and pay her head a bit looking away. "He's an idiot, don't take his words seriously." I tell her, she looks at me and nods. "Whoops I mean little lady. Forgive me, I was really looking forward to hunting down priests tonight. But all I found was a bunch of shitty Devils playing dress up." He slowly licks his card after saying this. Creepy as hell.

      "Carful of that sword, its powerful." Koneko says. "Ya it feels like the Excalibur Irina had. So it's also an Excalibur I'm guessing!" He says tossing his coat off and activating his Boosted Gear. Saji and Koneko follow by throwing there coats off. Then they look to me, noticing I have mine still on. "What? I like the color of it, plus it hides my stuff." I tell them. They raise and lower their shoulders then turn back to Freed. "Ohhh four Devils and a human. I'm so popular tonight!"

     "Don't get too overwhelmed, I'm your only opponent." Kiba yells charging at the priest. He jumps up to the roof and lunges. "Hi." Freed says before taking a stance. "It's to bad, because no matter how many of you toss yourself day me no devil is a match for this sword!" He jumps up and appears behind Kiba in the air, moving down and clashing swords with him. "Some call this the blinding speed of heaven, Excalibur Rapidly. But I call it Super Fast Sword!" He yells as they move at speeds I can only see with my eye, but just barely.

      They clash in the air many times, both being just as fast as the other as they duel. I hear a boost yell out. "Man if only I could stop Freed. I could transfer some power to Kiba to help." He says as Saji responds. "So you just need to slow him down right?" He moves over stretching his arm out. "Line up!" He yells and a purple swirl of energy moves to his hand. After it disappears a weird lizard looking thing is on his hand, he lines up and uses it. "Stretch my line!" A line as he calls it comes out from its mouth and wraps around Freeds leg causing him to fall flat on his face.

      "Huh, never though you'd have a Sacred Gear Saji, good job." I tell him. "Hehe yep, it's called Absorption Line." "Oh cool! That's bad a!" Aniki says as Freed clashes his sword against the line. "Stupid, stupid, stupid! This must be one of those dragon types." From there Koneko picked him up. "Whaaa! Koneko!" "Help Kiba." She says tossing him like nothing. I watch as he flies through the air when I hear a rustling in a near by bush. When I looked a young women steps out.

"Hahaha, look at the two of them go!" She says with a German accent. "Who are you?" I ask staring at her. "Oh, vergib mir, my name is Emilia. You are aquatinted with my group." She says putting a hand in her red trench coat pocket. "By group I assume you mean the New Brotherhood, right?" I ask as Koneko and Saji take notice of what's happening. "Wait what's the New Brotherhood?" Saji asks. "Ya who is she? And how do you know them?" Koneko asks looking back and fourth between me and Emilia with a hint of... worry in her eyes.

     "It's a long story guys, I'll explain it to you both later." They both nod as Emilia looks to me from the fight. "What's say you and I take this somewhere else? Since I'm the third one to approach you I think you have a good idea of what will happen next." I look at her then back to the current fight when I feel a tug on my sleeve. Looking down to the source I see Koneko looking at me. "It's dangerous to fight an unknown opponent away from help. Stay here." She says. I look close at her eyes, seeing more then normal with my eye still active. I see fear. Fear of what could happen. And...something else as well. I know that feeling.

     I smile at her and rub her head. "Ok, I will. Sorry Ms.Emilia but I prefer to stay here where nothing too deadly can happen. I hope you understand since I have people who would be upset if I were to get hurt." I say subconsciously rubbing Koneko's head again. She looks to me with the smallest of smiles. And it is adorable. Curse my weakness of cute things. I hear Emilia chuckle at my statement and action, moving to a tree and taking off her coat.

     "Ja, I understand. Und I am fine no matter where we fight. If you wish for this then how can I deny? Young love does these kind of things." She says rotating her shoulders. Wait young love!? "N-now hold on what do you mean by that?!" I stutter blushing at her comment. "Hahaha, you really are easy to fluster huh? Well prepare yourself dummkopf because unlike Hector I won't let honor stand in meine way. Come at me with the want to kill
Kleiner dunkler Dämon!" She shouts as she pulls out a very weird knife. It has a roundish handle and it's blade is in a spiral as if it were triple bladed.

She makes it to me very fast and jabs the knife forward missing as I move out of the way and back from her. "Do you like it? I had to pay a very high amount for this, und it was enchanted to be able to kill you. Do you know what kind of weapon this is?" She asks me staring at it with a hand on her hip holding it loosely by the end of the handle. "No, in fact I've never seen a knife like that." I tell her examining her stance for any change or movement.

She gives a big grin as she moves it to point at me. "This is called a jagdkommando tri-dagger. It is the most deadly dagger in the world making one bleed out in a matter of minutes. I had been told you poses a special blade as vell, so I hoped to fight as I love to with our blades at each other's throats." She says. She is almost in a perfect solid stance. I can't find anything wrong, no twitch or slight movement to suggest a quick surprise attack or even signs of an injury. I will have to look over again I guess later.

     I reach into the coat and take our Kusanagi and take my stance. "Oh my. The reports were right, the formerly cursed blade Kusanagi. This shall be fun." She says as she flips the dagger in her hand and runs to me. I stay in my spot and as she brings up her arm to attack I block as fast as I can. We stay in a sort of deadlock like this as the blades weapons shake in our hands form the force. "I don't know why you all keep doing this, but it ends here." I tell her as I muster the strength to push her back.

We clash blades some more when I notice something. Every time we get back to a lock she shifts the weight in her legs to her right leg. She may have an injury in her left leg as she occasionally bends it a small bit. This is good, it may be possible to outlast her. I aimed for her left knee in the next clash as she approached when I'm stoped. My leg aimed for hers was blocked by a metallic arm and I was knocked back by a strong punch. When I look up I see two new arrivals; one had black hair with red tips to his shoulders. He wore a red jacket with a normal shirt under and blue jeans, his face was covered but his eyes were a blood red color.

The other was a person with dirty blond hair to his shoulders, but the problem is he had robotic implants. Lenses for eyes to see and other things there, a robotic right arm and judging by his foot fall a robotic left leg. They both had a average but still good builds for the age they look. "Emilia, you shouldn't fight him just yet. The preparations are almost complete." "Ya, we need to get ready and go or we won't hear the end of it." They said to Emilia. "Fine" she huffs out shearing her dagger. "I'll have to reschedule this for later, but here's something to remember me by." She says as suddenly I see a small flash in her eyes and little cuts appear on my left arm as well as the sleeve to my priest coat being torn to shreds, blood dripping form the fresh wounds at a slightly slow rate.

"See you later, Kleiner dunkler Dämon." She says as a dark vortex appears making them disappear. I look back at my friends previous fighting area to see Xenovia and Irina had joined and Koneko and Saji had moved to support their fight. That's when I noticed the old man standing with Freed as a blinding light signaling their retreat flashed. Irina and Xenovia, along with Kiba rushed after them.

I looked down at my bloody arm. How did she do it? Was that magic? No. I feel something familiar from it. Something dark and evil. It couldn't be, that would be insane to think about. I look up as aniki falls from the roof wanting to go with the three who ran off when he looked at me. I quickly hid my arm behind my back waving as a flash and two magic circles appeared. "Well this should be an interesting story." "Yes I agree, so let's hear it." The Student Council President, Sona Sitri, and Rias along with their queens step out of the circles.

When we explained everything we all were inside the building, aniki and Koneko in front of Rias, and Saji in front of Sona. Things seemed ok until Saji was to be punished via a thousand spankings enhanced by Sitri magic. The Gremory side looked to be ok for the most part. "So everything's good. What a relief." Aniki says as Koneko and him are hugged by Rias. I stand in a corner leaning against a pillar examining my arm when Rias states he is to be punished.

But Koneko wished to also be punished for taking part in this willingly, which aniki tried to stop. "Koneko, get ready." Rias said as she moved to her. A unnoticeable tap later and it was done. Koneko was confused, not knowing what she meant. "Alright, then how about as punishment I have you go out somewhere with Rivio over there?" She suggests. And from there that was decided to be the punishment. Technically a date with Koneko. Not really a punishment to me but whatever.

"And like that we end on a happy not!" Aniki says. "Issei it's your turn. Stick out your bottom." He smiles suspecting the same thing as Koneko revived minus the date. But he is shocked when he is told of the nine hundred and ninety nine spankings he has to take. "Please no! Ahh! I'm sorry! Ahh! Wait why doesn't Rivio get punished to?! Ahh! He also helped!!" He shouts in between spankings as I move over to stand next to Koneko. "Yes it's true he was involved, but I have no control over him. For one *spank* he's not my servant nor anyone's servant, and two *spank* he had a pass for nearly anything thanks to my brother*spank*."

Yep, thanks Sirzechs I owe you big time. A bit later and the spankings are done. We walk out when Akeno "accidentally" bumped into me making my left arm be exposed. The blood hadn't stopped but it wasn't a threat at the moment. But everyone saw the cuts I had received. "What the hell? Rivio when did that happen?" Aniki asks as I move it back into the coat. "Earlier after my fight. Don't worry it's nothing fatal." I tell him with a reassuring smile. After that Akeno offered a quick, non skin to skin healing spell for the cuts.
-------------------Time Skip----------------------

It's been a while since the trio of Kiba, Xenovia, and Irina had left. We had no contact or anything with them, that is till now. In front of us lies Irina, brides and clothes ripped. Sona had come to take her to her home to be treated but Freed had appeared. "Aww look at you lot, playing fall for the bait." He said walking out from behind a tree. "I knew it was you!" Aniki says as we all ready ourselves. Then more people show up, the two boys from before that is. "Look Matt, a bunch of Devils." "Ya, Devils and the host Ash." So that's their names. The masked one is Ash and the robotic one is Matt.

"Hmm so you both showed up this time." I say to them. Rias and Sona aim magic circles at Freed who puts his arms up in defense. "Hey hey! Don't shoot the messenger. Someone wants to talk to you." He says. "Who would that be?" Rias asks as suddenly the sky goes dark. "My boss!" Freed says. "And Victor is with him to have a chat with you host." Ash says to me. Suddenly a dark figure appears in the sky, ten black wings on his back. "A leader class Fallen Angel." Rias says.

      "Good evening daughter of the Gremory house. I am Kokabiel. It is a pleasure to finally meet you. Your hair is just as red as your brothers, even the expressions are annoyingly the same." He says to us as I see Victor, cane and all walk out from behind him. "The pleasure is all mine. Just call me Rias, now have you come for a reason or just to speak of my appearance?" Rias says to him. "I'm thinking I'd like to do a bit of damage starting with this institution. Then move to the rest of the town." He says.

      "Why would you want to harm our school?" Rias asks seriously. "I figure Sirzechs would have to appear to help his sister if I do. What do you think?" He says with a blood thirsty grin. "If you choose to do so you would be starting the war between God, the Fallen Angels, and Devils all over again!" "Hahaha! That is the plan after all. Even after I stole the Excaliburs Michael didn't come after me. All they did was send some amateur exorcists and two worthless holy sword users. I honestly was disappointed." He says.

     So from what I gather he is a warmonger. He needs to be stopped because the factions may not even exist after another war. "So you actually want to start a war!?" I call up to him. He looks to me with the same grin. "Yes, you see after the first war ended I got so bored. There was nothing to do and Azazel and Shemhazai were being so passive towards another war!" He says. Aniki asks about the two names and is told about the Governor General and his obsession with collecting. "Fallen Angels, God, and Devils are at a fragile equilibrium. Meaning if I wanted to all I would need is my own two hands to start a war." He says with a grin from ear to ear.

     "With the sisters of both Lucifer and Leviathan I figure your school has an abundance of power hanging over it. It's perfect for a war zone!" He says as Freed starts to laugh. "Oh don't you just love it when he shows his psychotic side!? I'm excited for war to! And I have so many toys to use as well!" He opens his coat to show swords, all Excalibur inside. "I even got this sword of mimicry from the little girl in pigtails! Hahahahaha!" "Don't be so surprised, what do you say little sister of the devil king? Nice day for a war isn't it!" He launches light spears at us after his words.

      I step forward and put up a magic barrier to block them. When the dust clears he is gone leaving Ash, Matt, and Victor. "Well well, if it isn't the little host. How much longer will you stay with these Devils? When will you finally release the power of The Darkness?" Victor asks as the other two stand on either side of him. "I'll do that when I'm dead. What's your role in all of this? What do you gain?" I ask him as Ash speaks up. "Isn't it obvious?" Matt follows "We get you." He says. "Yes, in this conflict we can finally reveal ourselves. We are stronger now and well prepared. So it's the perfect chance. Until we meet on the battle field little host." And they disappeared in the same dark vortex.

      "I saw Kokabiel head that way, towards the academy." Koneko says pointing to our school. "He plans to destroy it!" Aniki says. "He said he's starting at the school, he doesn't plan on ending there." Sona says. "There's no telling what he plans. But it's very easy for a Fallen of that class to wipe the whole town out." She continues. "Come on everyone we need to go." Rias says getting approvals from her servants. "I'll meet you all there, I can go faster." I say dark stepping away. Looks like its war time huh? Well I will not let them harm my town. Not my family. And most importantly, not my friends!
-------------------------------------------------------
   So this took forever due to tests and a broken knee. Yep, broke my knee and it sucked. Luckily I'm done needing to keep it in certain position in uncomfortable things like immobilizer sand braces. But ok another note, over 9K views. I can't thank you all enough for such an achievement. Well hope you all like this chapter and as always I own nothing. Thank you all and have a good day.
                                                                -Ash

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

119K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
132K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
Reborn BunnyTaeil

Фанфик

388K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...