Waking up, school, you know the "normal" stuff on the first day

"Death" "kill" "all alone" "worthless" they keep going, the voices, the images. All I see is the body's of the dead. Why do I see this? This eternal darkness, it envelopes me every night. Why!? Stay away! LEAVE ME ALONE!

*Beep beep beep beep* my eyes shoot open and I sit up as fast as a rocket. It's the same nightmare, why doesn't it change for once? Why can't I have a I don't know, good happy dream? That would be nice. I get up and move to my closet seeing my school uniform, it's the first year I'm going to Kuoh with my big brother. I'm nervous, there will be new people there and they may judge me like everyone else has. "Rivio! Get up! You'll be late for school! Get your brother up to so you have time to eat breakfast!" I hear Kaasan call to me from downstairs. I open my door and go to Issei's room. I knock twice with no response so I enter to see him sleeping with a lewd expression.

   I walk over and poke his face a bit not getting any type of response. Man, he's really into this one isn't he? When will he stop being so perverted, it makes him seem like a bad person even though he's not. "Aniki, it's time to get up. We have school you pervert." No reply to that either? Well then, it may be a dirty trick but it will get him out of bed. "Aniki! If you don't get up now your going to miss it! There's a group of girls running around with there oppai showing!" As I thought like a dog for a bone he shoots up with a very pervy smile. "Oppai!? Where!?" He looks to me only getting a head shake of denial. "Sorry, but there's none here."

    He slumps over a bit, with a gloomy look. "That's the fifth time this month. Why do you use such a cruel trick on me, your older brother?" "Well it is time for school, you needed to get up." At this he quickly gets his energy back. "Oh ya! Today's the day my ototo is going to school with me! You'll love it there, new friends, clubs and plus" he leans in a bit with the same pervy smile "so much oppai!" I stare blankly at the last one, he knows I don't care for such things. He's been trying to "show me the glory of oppai" as he says but I don't really see it like he does. Maybe I just have more respect for others privacy. "Aniki why do you have to be such a pervert? You would be much more popular if you weren't you know."

    He's been doing this for a while, even before I went to Kuoh. He shakes his head at my comment, "Oppai is justice! Nothing is more important!" Great, when he gets like this I've learned its best to leave him alone. "Whatever you say aniki, just hurry and get dressed we don't want to be late." I leave the room to get dressed in mine, after a few minutes we both walk out at the same time in the same uniform. We walk down stairs and sit to eat but then I see a clock, hm were about to be late it seems.... OH CRAP WERE ABOUT TO BE LATE!! "Aniki! We need to hurry and go now! We're going to be late if we don't!" He looks at the clock and sees what I mean, joining me in freaking out. We hurry and eat then dash out the door to school.

     After running for what seemed like forever we reach the gates to Kuoh academy. Good, we made it right on time. "Issei! We got great news for ya man!" Oh no, it's them. Matsuda and Motohama come running and hitting into aniki. There his pervy friends, aniki has told me stories of them, how Motohama is able to get a girls three sizes just by looking. I tune out of the conversation looking around, I see a lot of people, mostly girls but that makes sense seeing as this was a all girls school before. Then my eyes land on one person in particular, and for some reason I'm not able to look away. She has a black cat hair pin with said hair being Snow White, she had yellow eyes and if I was to be blunt she was short.

     Why can't I take my eyes off her? Am I starting to blush!? Crap I need to look away now but I can't! Then IT happened, in a flash all the scenery changed into a hellish landscape, dead rotting trees and...oh my god! The people around me, everything was on a pike in the air! W-what is this!? "R-rivio" I hear someone gurgle out. I turn and...aniki!! "W-why? Why would you do this? I'm your aniki, why would you kill me?" I try to speak but when I open my mouth nothing comes out. Please make this stop! Anyone, please help me save him! Then everything warps and changes again. I'm in some weird boiler type room. "Hmhmhmhmhm, what a mysterious little host. You wanted some way to stop looking did you not? How ungrateful." I look around, doing a complete 360 seeing nothing in the room with me. "Who's there? What do you want?" I hear footsteps and chuckles as I start to back up a bit shacking. The reason? Something started to twist in the shadows, forming a figure.