Party Crashers

I started to make my way to the elevator to join Rias and my brother in going after Koneko until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn and see Azazel stopping me with a knowing look in his eyes, but a neutral expression of seriousness. I return his stare with a glare of my own. He's stopping me from helping them? Helping Koneko!? "Let go Azazel." I say in a threatening tone to the Governor General. Power differences damned, I will cause a scene if he does this.

      "I know you want to help kid, but we have an important guest coming, your on guard duty for a reason. Not only I but also Sirzechs and the other Satans chose you specifically to handle this task." He says to me still holding on. I turn back and see the elevator doors close. I return my gaze to Azazel with more hate then before. Something he most definitely can feel as the Darkness starts to pull shadows to me, but not enough to make anyone else notice.

      "Damn it Azazel. Why!?" I say to him wanting answers. Koneko was possibly in danger and I couldn't do anything, even after I promised to stay by her side when she needed me.

      He starts to pull me away to a different side of the room. "Because we know you are powerful. Stronger then those in the Gremory group and at least on par with Sairaorg but still slowly growing stronger. Your an unknown on the spectrum kid, with the guest that is coming your power is needed here in case something happens." He says as we ascend up some stairs to the other VIPs. That's when the door opens and an old man walks in with a silver-haired women in business attire. They seem to be being escorted by a man in a cloak with black hair. "Ahh Baraqiel bring them in." Azazel says getting a nod for the man

"The Norse King God Odin has arrived." Baraqiel says as they walk in to greet the Satans. I stare in shock, the King of the Norse Gods? Here? This really is an impressive meeting. "Wow you know for an old geezer from out north you look good." Azazel compliments the old god.

Said god smirks and replies. "I like what your husbands done with your hair." He tells Azazel getting a smirk out of me. The Governor General sighs with a smirk and Sirzechs speaks up.

"Lord Odin, it has been to long. How we've missed your casual homophobic banter." He says with a slight bow of his head out of respect. Serafall comes forward and greets the God King as well, before she uses magic to change her attire into a magical girl outfit claiming it to be the rage of the time. That is about when Michael also showed up, along with Irina. The later however felt different, something changed. Even with all the new people that showed up my want to go help Koneko didn't go down. Why!? Of all people they chose me because of such trivial matters!

"Hmm. So your the boy I've heard so much about." An old voice came from my left. Odin stood there stroking his beard as he studied me with intense eyes. The girl he came with, Rossweisse I believe her name was, than cane up beside him to speak. "Lord Odin, you know this one?" She asks him as she to looks to me.

       He shakes his head, still stroking his long beard. "No not personally. I've heard the rumors and the stories. I didn't know how much I should have believed them until now. I can feel it, your the Darkness' new host and that also makes you the younger brother to the Red Dragon Emperor am I correct?" He asks me. I nod my head and begin to speak to the elder god.

     "Yes. It is a pleasure to meet you Lord Odin; what you say is true." I simply reply.

     "Tell me, has the Angelus become active yet?" He asks. I nod in affirmation and he sighs. "Oh dear. You better be carful then; anyone caught between the Darkness and the Angelus normally end up dead." He says and walks away from me with a wave. He continues his talk with the Devils and the gathering goes smoothly as time goes by. I just can't shake the feeling I need to be there with them. Who knows what's happening, and no offense to him but I know Issei is not strong enough yet to handle a situation carefully on his own. Especially if this person they sensed was a Senjutsu user as I think.