Traning and a friend in need (im so soooorrryyy)

Here I was sitting alone in my room. After the conversation that was just had I got time to think and do my own things. I wonder what aniki is up to, after that talk with Rias he was a bit upset. Though I can see why, I may have seemed to not pay attention to her but I could tell by just looking that Asia is a very kind person. Hopefully she wouldn't just go to the fallen for no reason.

    "Huh, your actually alone and in a safe area this time. Good thing to because it's time." Ya, it is a quiet and safe are-wait who said that? "Me, in your head. I'm still hear after the first time we talked you know." Oh, whoops it's the other voice in my head. "Ok then what do you mean by its time?" I ask in a whisper, I'm home alone so I can freely talk out loud without looking and sounding crazy.

   "I mean it's time to start your training, now hang on while I bring you in here." Wait bring me into where? Suddenly I hear a buzzing that starts off quiet and small then grows to be big and loud, then it all goes black.
-------------------Mindscape---------------------
     I shoot up and look around, my surroundings have changed. Instead of my room I'm now in a forest of some kind. I stand and look around more, where am I?

    "You could try figuring that out on your own, or you could turn around and ask." That voice, I do as it says and see a tall man with dark hair and a fancy dress suit on. I walk over to where he is, taking in more of his face. He couldn't be above 25 with how young he looks, and he gives off this weird feeling of...death. "So your the other voice?" I ask standing in front of him. He nods his head yes as I stare at him. "So who are you?" I ask, hoping to start somewhere.

"Me? I'm the one who is helping you control and use the Darkness because I know a lot more about it then you do. That's only because I was its host. My name is Jackie Estacado." Well that is useful information, at least the name part. "You were the host before me?" I ask as I wrap my head around that part. "Yes, though that would go into a huge loop of things about me. We're here to get you ready for the Darkness." I nod at this, seems reasonable enough.

"Well what do I do?" "To start, were in your Mindscape. This way we can be closer to the Darkness without making it suspicious, so while here what you need to do is focus and concentrate on it. Make your mind go to all those gruesome things it shows you, you didn't know it but that was the Darkness itself not just it making you see things." I nod, so all this time I've been seeing it? I sit down to try and concentrate, "Look to the fore and blood that you see, you'll encounter it but thankfully only a part of it. Here we can take and control it piece by piece till you master the whole of it."

I keep focusing to my dreams, everything I see there. After what felt like hours of nothing I finally see it. A vision of gore and death appears to me and in that is a swirling dark cloud. When I open my eyes the cloud still remained. "Good, it took you a few hours to find it but you got the piece we're looking for." I look between Jackie and the cloud, that's the piece? It swirls around slowly like a tornado of black mist, what looks like tendrils moving along the outside while the inside is void of anything.

"So what do I do now?" I ask my trainer as I stare at the cloud. "Now you gotta reach in, grab and take hold of the Darkness inside that to control it. It will also give you a power of its own of your lucky." I look at him in shock. "You want me to reach into to that?" He looks down to me, giving me a glare. "I told you the rules of my help, listen to everything I say. Now do it, you won't die as long as you can concentrate and keep it under control when you find it." I move over to it a bit till I stand in front of it. As I move my hand up it reacts and makes a sort of opening to reach into. I take in a breath, well if I do fail it's not like I actually will die right? Hahaha ya, I totally won't...right? He did say die just to scare me right? Right?