Day 3: A New Friend!

"Alright Jackie I'm doing it again!" I said as the air vibrated in the bunker like area. I had left early in the morning, like really early. Azazel showed me this place and he gave it to me for training. He really is a nice guy.

"Carful kid, you don't want to hurt yourself or something. You've been going at it for hours, it's 6 now and you left at 3. Don't forget you have to go to school today."

I have my eyes closed as I felt the power come to me. The lights flickered and some even shut off. The shadows moved to me and covered me, "Balance... Breaker".

Then I feel an explosion of power go out of me as my draconic armor is formed. I talked with some Darklings, Jackie, and even Azazel. I can change what it looks like but I think this fits since I'm Issei's younger brother, I also have always loved dragons even before the whole supernatural side of life came to us.

"Alright, lets do this." I activated a switch Azazel had installed, turning on projections of enemies that will disappear after being hit and they actually move and try to attack. They also are adjustable to what I want for a fight. I Dark Step to a magic projection, using the sharpened claws from my armor to tear it to shreds. Well, not literally but you get it.

I use the Eye of Darkness to see one coming from the ceiling so I curve and move my tail fast having it impale itself on the blade. I keep up the attacks on the dummies till none stand. Clapping echoes through the bunker. "That was good Rivio. Your able to hold your balance breaker for a while now. What did you call it again? Dark what?" Azazel asks standing in a suit. "I call it Dark Abyss due to how it's the Darkness and almost like an Abyss of power. You could say I drown my opponent in the Dark Abyss as I overtake them in battle."

He smirks nodding his head. "You sound like some cliché super hero or something with that speech. From what I hear your school will start for the day soon, why don't you wash off and get ready? I'll clean the place up after you."

    I nod to him saying a quick thanks as I grab my bag and check my wrist watch. I had to get one due to losing track of time down there so I bought (with the help of Azazel) myself a silver watch with Roman numerals. I have it on my left wrist and it faces down so I look at it by turning my arm almost as if I'd look at my hand. To top that off I got myself (thanks Azazel, again) new cloths to wear outside of school, my favorite outfit not surprisingly is something fancy. I've always liked fancy clothes because the colors blended well and they looked nice. The outfit being a nice formal shirt and  pants, the later being black and the former is white, with a red vest and tie. The finishing touch was a very nice trench coat that is black with white trim and dress shoes that were black.

     But that's formal wear, my favorite normal everyday outfit is a normal red shirt, a fresh pair of black jeans that haven't been worn during training, normal black shoes and a black zip up hoodie. I even wear these nice headphones when I want music around my neck so bonus for music being involved.

      I make it to the front gates and into the closest restroom I could find, quickly changing out of my tank top shorts training combo and into the Kuoh Academy uniform. I make it to class and sit down and as usual... the day is so boring and uneventful.

    "Nnhmhnhnhnhnhhn."

     Oh no. We had a deal! Your not to disturb me until-"Until the worthless faction meeting, yes I remember. But staying in here quiet is as you say boring."

    You can get bored in my head? Wow big shocker there.

     "You really are a dimwit aren't you? But you have made some prooogresss on the Balance Breaker. At leasssst your a competent host who doesn't wast time and actually can ussse my power hahahaha! Don't get me wrong though"