Pool Time, Fun in the...Oh Crap

"More of my seal is broookeeeennnn! You will not be able to hold me back for much looonger! Hahahahaha!" "I know, I lost control of you after Victor said what had happened involving my parents. But that won't happen again." I say with as strong of a resolve as I can muster. Truth is ever since those seals broke leaving 4 standing, I've been in a constant sort of fight with the Darkness. Its presence in me has increased now that it's got less seals to hold it back.

     "You say that, but only time will tellllllll. History repeats itself and I've been in said history since the universe begaaaan. You won't be able to reeesssiiiisssttttt. I will HAVE THE SYPHON! EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL EVERYONE YOU CARE FOR!!!" "And how will you do that? I'm not going to lose control, you can blame that on my naturally distant and emotionless attitude. The second reason I know you can't do anything is because there are still seals. And they aren't breaking till I can control you, or not ever."

      "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! A BRAT LIKE YOU CONTROLLING ME!? THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN EVEN IN A MILLION YEARS!! HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAH!" I feel the wait of its dark presence bare down on me more. It's trying to intimidate me. Admittedly it's working. I mean, it's a creature that has lived since before planets were created.

     "Your probably right, but weirder things have happened so far in my life. You never know what may come. But I have to go, got a busy day of things ahead of me and your just a distraction." I say turning to walk towards a door. "You will eventually fall boooooy. And when you do, I will keep your friends heads as trophies." It says as I close the door behind me.

When it does latch shut, chains start to materialize and rap around it creating a makeshift seal. In front of me now is Jackie. "Kid, that was to close. You don't have much keeping that thing from your mind anymore, soon something will bust those last few seals down and you will be a mindless puppet for it. The only way to stop that is if you could control it. And I mean properly keep it under a tight enough hold that it wouldn't try to kill you every chance it gets."

"Huh. That would be impossible. This thing isn't the kind that would just let someone control it, but that's just my opinion built from all that I've seen and heard form it." I responded to him. I don't think I'll ever be able to control it, it's not going to let me at least it without a fight. And that fight is an unwinnable one for me.

"At least it's not all bad news. Victor is severely injured now thanks to your outburst. It must have known how big of a threat he really can be, so the Darkness attacked him first planing on killing him then the rest. Though you were stopped by your girlfriend. Ha, ya good job on that by way. Finally growing up huh kid?" I have a small blush grace my cheeks as my left eye twitches in annoyance.

"Well you got to go. You did say you had a long day today so get to it."
-------------------------------------------------------

      My eyes slowly open as the new day starts. If I remember correctly aniki had to stay out late for a contract, but he got home at least. Speaking of him, on the way out of our rooms he seemed tense, maybe even shaken a bit. I wonder what that's all about, did the contract go wrong? I guess I'll find out later.

After a bit of breakfast we headed to school for our normal day. "Hey, what's up? Something go wrong with the contract?" I ask him as we walk next to each other. He looks up to see if anyone is around, moving his head back and fourth before leaning close to my ear. "Ok you may not believe this but remember that guy I had as a regular? The one with the golden bangs I told you about?" I nod, remembering the seemingly hermit person he talked of after his contacts.