The Rating Game! Rias vs. Sona Begins!

I look over the items presented to me...it was a joke. A joke! But before me stood paperwork presented by the Devil's side for the next major event: the Rating Game between Rias and Sona. "So tell me again why I have to do this?" I say annoyed. Sirzechs laughs as I stare at him.

  "Well you see, the Rating Game is coming up. We wanted to see you there but we couldn't find out a way so..." he turns to the other two occupants: Grayfia and their son Millicas who seems to have been the mastermind behind this.

"I thought it'd be awesome if you were a commentator with mom! So I made some papers for you to sign with dad's help." He said with an innocent smile. "And one day big bro, I'm gonna have you signing similar papers of acceptance when you join my peerage." He says determined. Huh, he already is scouting for that?

"Well while I can see myself signing these easily without a fuss, joining a peerage will be a bit different." I say as I sign them. "Alright I'm set. What'll I have to do for this? Dress up and act super uptight I suppose?" I say smirking and getting a chuckle from Sirzechs.

"Don't worry about apparel; Azazel and the Grigori has your uniform for the event covered. Think of it as a gift from each of your teachers." He says smiling. I nod and hand him back the papers to look over. "One more thing- I'm sure I don't have to tell you but you must be neutral for the event. This is also an opportunity to set you up for the other Rating Game so make a good impression for it to be easier." He said. I get his other meaning: the game between Rias and Diodora where I will aid in fighting back the Kahos Brigade should they show up. I nod to him as he stands and turns to leave, but before they go Millicas turns and points to me.

"No matter what big bro Rivio, I will get you in my peerage when I get my evil pieces!" He says letting off some of his unmarried power; so it's a challenge huh? With the feel I get from him he may vary well become stronger than Sirzechs even. Well...fuck it.

"Really now little brother? Because" I say letting off some Dark Essence just to match his so he doesn't get overwhelmed or disheartened "I won't back down from such a challenge you know? If and when you feel prepared to challenge me I'll be waiting no matter how many tries you need." I say smirking. He matches my smirk and turns to leave ahead of his parents.

"Are you serious about what you said Rivio? We don't even know if you can be reincarnated now." Sirzechs says.

"I'll ask Ajuka if it's possible the next time I see him. Truth be told even if I hadn't fused with the Darkness I wouldn't turn down his challenge. But I have to tell you now, I won't simply told over and let him win." I tell the two parents before me. They both look to one another and then smirk at me.

"Than leave it to us to see that he is properly prepared for the trials that he will face against you." Grayfia says.

"Yes, because if it's for our son we will make sure he is ready." Sirzechs says. I nod to them and they leave after I get the location and portal card to get where I'm needed by the Rating Game. First I need to go visit Ajuka for more tests, and then Azazel for my clothes. The card says...tomorrow is the rating game so I have some time. I best head to the Satan's lab now then so I can get to Azazel sooner.

  It wasn't that long of a train ride and since I'm seen as a 'political figure' now I get my own private car. There was almost a problem with one of the passengers and Cadriel- something about being a 'noble devil' and refusing to share a train with a 'disgusting angel'. Stupid old man honestly. I watched as the terrain changed and buildings passed by while we sped off to Ajuka's lab.

"So these tests, are they going to be dangerous?" Cadriel asks me.

"If they have to be then sure; anything to get an understanding of my power now will help and is needed. Weren't you basically assigned to put me down should I loose control again anyway? What does it being dangerous matter?" I ask her turning to match her gaze. A look of hurt flashes across her face at my words.