Supernatural Marks Book 1 (Co...

By AnonymousMarie85

(Update: 2/25/19- This story was original called Alphas Red. Noticing there is so much to be added to this no... More

Reader discretion advised~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Note/question
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Quick Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Just a lil note
One more thing
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
☆Question☆
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Acquaint
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
UPDATE
Apology
Finally
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Supernatural Marks Series

Chapter 54

10.8K 508 19
By AnonymousMarie85

Exiting the room to where Lena was now resting. Damian noticed many people who are close to her, were waiting in the hall. The feeling of pride that his mate had so many people who cared for her overwhelmed him. If the hall was bigger, he was sure more people would be waiting in it.

"How is she?" Lena's mother asks while rushing over to Damian. Her husband, and other family members were right behind her.

Sighing as he runs his hands over his tired face. "The doctor has I.Vs hooked up to her right now, to help keep her hydrated and hopefully help get the temperature down. He also ran some blood test, so hopefully that will tell us something"

"Clair will be here shortly. She would have been here sooner, but had to make some calls. She shouldn't be long" Jared informs Damian knowing already he would ask.

"Can I see her?" Her mother asks with a trembling voice. Though Damian rather wait to speak with Clair before anyone visit with Lena, but knew Lena would scold him for keeping her mother away.

"You may, but she still hasn't woken. But I'm sure she will know you are there beside her" Damian tells her, trying to keep his voice strong. Without another word, she was through the doors, and beside her daughter's bed. Damian couldn't resist taking one more look at his mate before closing the door. He let her mother have some alone time with her, knowing she needed it. Damian knew there would be questions, and was sure he wouldn't have the answers too most of them.

"So, what happened exactly?" Jared started to ask, but quickly changed his question. "Forget that, because we clearly don't know what brought this on. But, if you tell us what you guys were doing last night, maybe we can figure out how or why this accord"

Damien stiffened slightly at Jared's question knowing there's no way in the name of goddess could he ever tell his mates father about last night. Even though Jared wasn't really looking at Damien to notice his posture change, Damian still try to recompose himself so we can get ready to answer his question the best way he could.

"Yeah Alpha Shaw, what were you guys doing last night after our movie?" Blair hums in amusement with a big smile plastered across her face. Damian squinted his eyes at her in warning, and noticed Ashton's hold on her tighten. He leans down to mumble something into her eat, and Blair just rolls her eyes.

"Okay what am I missing? there's something you like to share" Jared tone clipped, as he crosses his arms over his chest. Glaring between Damien and Blair not liking his nieces mocking tone. He knew her well enough that she was taunting Damien. Usually it never bothered Jared much, sometimes he found it very amusing that she can comment so quickly on her toes about anything. But in serious situations he really wasn't in the mood for any joking or games.

Damian took a mental note, that he was going to pay Blair back for this. This wasn't the time for her to butt in with her two cents. Clearing his throat, Damien looks back over to Jared and opens his mouth to speak, but was cut off.

"Nothing's going on Uncle" Blair sighs, knowing her timing was bad on her little mocking question. "I was just teasing Damien, because I help Lena setup her little surprise for him last night" she starts to explain but felt Ashton's body go rigged, thinking she was going to say something that was going to cause a full-out war between her cousin's mate and father.

Damian was too dumbfounded to form words, as he listened to Blair speak. She going to tell Jared something that was very private, and personal about him and his mate. He didn't care that she was blood related at that moment. The anger was building up in him was about to let loose, and he was sure that anyone that looked at him could see he was about to wring Blair's neck.

"So?" Blair says her attention on Damian. He was so full of Rage he didn't hear the rest of her story. Blinking away the haziness from his eyes. He looks at her questioningly, wishing he didn't let his anger get the best of him.

"Are you okay?" Jared asks, looking at Damián curiously.

"Yes, sorry" he mumbles running his hand through his hair.

"So, did you like the studio Lena had made for the us girls?" Blair repeated realizing he didn't listen to the rest of her story. "She was so excited that she couldn't wait till after she was done decorating to show you. So, I figured maybe she put you to work last night. This way we can get the place finished so we could start using it" she states keeping her eyes locked to his hoping he understood that she was covering, and giving him a story to go with. Staying close to the truth as they could.

"I'm sorry Alpha" Jared sighs, lowering his head. Damian was shocked hearing Jared apologize for whatever reason. "Why are you apologizing Jared?" Damian questions. He was starting to get a headache from all this.

"Lena's my daughter, I'm just worried about her and I'm questioning you knowing that you're just a stressed out or more as the rest of us" he admits.

"There's no need to apologize to me. You have every right to be concerned and have your questions answered. I just needed a minute to think, and of course Blair loves to talk you know" he explains to him, but at the last part he looked over to Blair. Giving her a 'not so pleased look', which surprisingly made Blair winch.

"Trust me if my mate can make money talking we could end world hunger and world debt for the end of time" Ashton jokes making other two men chuckle. Blair just rolls her eyes not amused by his remark, she thought she was helping. Even though it's in her own Twisted way, but she might well though.

"We'll let you two have some privacy" Ashton States pulling Blair along with him.

"So, Lena had a studio added on to the gym for the girls for dance classes and stuff like that I hear" Jared spoke once the other two were seated.

"Yeah, she asked if there was an empty room in the house that she can make into a studio, because the girls like dancing as a workout or something. So, I just suggested that we add on to the gym, and she could oversee the construction. This way it would be exactly as she wanted" Damian explains.

"That was pretty generous of you. I know the girls always enjoyed dance classes growing up. So, I'm sure they'll make good use of it" Jared replies happily. If he only knew how much use his daughter did put to it, he thought to himself. Damian tried to stop the smile that creeped on his face remembering last night's events, but it soon died down. He saw Jared's expression change, as his eyebrows pinch together. He could tell he was thinking hard about something.

"Is everything okay Jared" He asks concerned in his change of mood.

"I just remembered-" he starts but runs his hand over his face. "Lena's mother ran a fever like this before" he adds looking over to Damian.

Not noticing how Jared's tone changed when he spoke. Damien precedes to ask "do you remember why she ran a fever?" Hoping this would help give him any leads to what is wrong with Lena.

"Yeah I do" he says through clenched teeth.

"And?" Damien urges, thinking his behavior is directed whatever caused his wife's fever. He watches Jared eye him suspiciously. If he didn't know Jared well, he would have thought he was memorizing every inch of him.

"Um, Jared?" Damian hesitates a little. He was growing impatient with him, but out of respect for his mate. He was cutting him some slack, by not going on Alpha on him. But if Jared didn't stop with confusing mood swings, he wasn't sure he be able to control any longer.

"Sorry" he Mumbled, slumping his shoulders in defeat. "My mind is all over the place trying to figure out what's wrong with my daughter and-" he pauses for a moment, feeling ashamed for assuming such nonsense. "I just thought maybe you had mated my daughter before she even finishes school. But I shouldn't assume things. I won't lie, seeing your new tattoo where marks usually are, did bring relief to my thoughts" Jared admits sheepishly.

It felt like someone threw ice cold water over Damian's body just then. Jared was rambling on feeling relief that his daughter was not mated yet. "I know it's bound to happen sooner or later but I remember after her mother and I mated, she didn't take long to become pregnant. She had a fever as well before we found out. Even though I would like grandkids someday, just would like it to hold off a while. Maybe in 10-20 years" he jokes somewhat at the end.

Coughing to cover any reaction he might show. " Yeah I could understand your concern" Damian starts to respond.

"Sorry it took me so long to get over here" a gentle voice says breaking the men's conversation.

"How is she?" Clair's asks stopping in front of the two men. Claire notice there's some tension in the air, and she hoped it wasn't regarding the status of her grandchild. "Well, is anyone going to answer me?" She snapped at the two men standing before.

.........................................................

Sorry was trying to have an update sooner, but my youngest was sick, and dizzy!

But your in luck! I have two chapters done, just reading over the other one now. Should be up shortly.!

Comment or vote <3

P.S Has anyone seen the new movie Beauty and the Beast yet? I show it yesterday :o) amazing <3

(Updated:2/12/19-fixed same mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 280K 51
"Light up my darkness," he murmured against her bare flesh. His fingers trailed up her arm, leaving a blazing fire beneath them. His lips pressed sof...
65.5K 2.4K 20
Mark is the alpha of the intelligence pack. He was raised by the power pack and when other packs realized the need for a smarter pack, they all turn...
633K 20.4K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
62.7K 1.6K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...