Forbidden - [ Prinxiety / Anx...

By Prinxiety_Sanders101

-[ Completed This was also written BEFORE we found out Morality's and Anxiety's name. Please stop commenting... More

Chapter 1 / Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Quick A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Hey..So I Got Tagged Somehow
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Q&A Questions! [ Closed ]
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 | [ Final ]
31
The End!!
Character Q&A
Sequel's Up!
I've been wanting to say this for a while so why not
I know this is getting annoying but hear me out

Chapter 26

5.2K 306 518
By Prinxiety_Sanders101

This book will be ending soon.

Warning: Mentions suicide.
If you need to talk, I'm here. And please remember that suicide is a permanent decision for a temporary problem. I really do care about you all 💙 It will get better

5th Day Of Medication

Depression's P.O.V

Five days.
That's how long it took for me to snap.
I'm pathetic...
No ones talking to me,
No one cares about me,
Anxiety may say he does, But he doesn't. I can tell.

I should just end this.
End the suffering.
I'm Too Damaged.

And that's why I'm in this position. Standing on a stool, rope hanging in front of me, and tears streaming down my face.
The world seemed to spin, and my vision was only focusing on the choice in front of me..
I already wrote a small note, one for whoever cares enough to read, and one for Anx.
I take the rope and place it around my neck, my hands were shaking like crazy. I tightened it, and it was already slightly choking me.

"Goodbye, Anx... Hope you miss me..."

Is all I mumble before pushing the stool from under my feet....

Anxiety's P.O.V

'It's the only option I really have now..'
His words kept echoing in my head.

"He wouldn't..."
"He would. He seemed pretty serious.."
"Yeah, well he sometimes jokes about it as well."
"You really think he was be joking?"
"I mean, hopefully.."
"You should go check on him."
"No, I'm sure he's fine.."
"But what if he's not?"
"Ugh, can you stop?"
"You're literally talking to yourself right now."
"Oh yeah..."

But seriously, you should check.

Sighing, I got up from my little 'argument' with myself ( luckily no one else was there ) and walked out my room and over to Depression's. I knocked on the door.
No answer.
I knocked again. "Dee? Can I come in...?"
Still no answer.

That's not like him...

I opened the door, and walked in. What I saw... No...
"DEPRESSION!!" I screamed, probably drawing the attention of everyone but I don't care.
I took a step forward, only to go back again. Tears formed in my eyes, and I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Ancy, what's—" Prince stopped himself from continuing, obviously seeing the sight in front of him.

I turned around and hugged him tightly, crying into his chest. He pulled me closer, and I could feel him kiss the top of my head. "Come on, sweetie..." he whispered, picking me up and taking me out the room.
"No!! Dee! He's-No..!" I yelled, crying harder, and trying to push Prince away but he didn't budge. As he took me back to my room, I saw Logic and Morality look at us before looking at Depression's room.

No....

Prince shut the door after sitting me down on my bed. I got up immediately and walked towards the door, only to be stopped by Prince. "Ancy, no... You need to stay here.." He said softly, stepping in front of the door.
"Princey, p-please.."
He shook his head, pulling me into a hug. "It'll be okay...I promise..." He mumbled.

3 chapters in a day... woah.
Sorry if this seemed rushed, or I got anything wrong..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 133 35
Complete Sanders Sides Fan-Fiction "Fear leads to Anxiety" When Thomas' fear of rejection is deflected onto one of his sides, the trials and tribulat...
201K 11.7K 51
[Part One of the Force of Nature series] Thomas and his sides all have Kik. It gets angsty, Anxiety gets upset, Thomas doesn't know what is going on...
130K 5.8K 14
The cover is the description. If you can't read it, I'll put it in the chapter picture ~~~ Coffee Shop AU that turned into having Logicality in it as...
42K 2.2K 11
Prince and Anxiety are a couple. Misleading Compliment and Pranks are best friends. So who's left? Morality and Logic, of course. In Logic's opinion...