Adopted by R5 (Completed and...

Galing kay TheRumIsDyedBlue

5 year old, Peyton Walker hates the ophranage she has been for 2 years. She crys every night thinking about t... Higit pa

Adopted by R5 (Completed, and in Editing)
Chapter 1: Adopted??!?!?
Chapter 2: Shopping and New Home
Chapter 3: Pranks, Pranks, and more pranks
Chapter 4: Peyton's Birthday
Chapter 5: Car Crash
Chapter 6: Kassia??
Chapter 7: Maybe Later
Chapter 9: Those were the days
A/N
Chapter 10 : Live In 5
Chapter 11: I wanna Know
Chapter 12: Birthday Shopping
Chapter 13: Bear Lake
A/N
Chapter 14: Cheater
Chapter 15: Jealousy
Chapter 16: The Second letter, and allergies.
Chapter 17: Soccer
Chapter 18: Casts
Chapter 19: Austin and Ally
PLEASE READ!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!
Chapter 20: Why didn't you tell us?
Chapter 21: Finally!
Chapter 22: Fight
Author's update about The Muppets Must wanted
Chapter 23: YOLO
Chapter 24: Bail, and Truth
A/N: NEW BOOKS!!!!!!

Chapter 8: He's Mine

7.4K 189 36
Galing kay TheRumIsDyedBlue

Hey guys!!!! So on the last chapter I left you at a cliffy .... Peyton had just told R5 and Ryland that she hated them. So lets get this chapter started!!!!!!

Rydel's pov:

"Peyton Don't!" Ryland yells, grabbing the letter and handing it to Riker. "No!! I need to know!! Give me it!" Peyton says before crying. "Honey you'll get-" "I hate you guys!!" She yells. We all stand in shock. Did she just say what I think she just did? "Why do you hate us?!?!" Riker yells back. "Because you guys won't let me know who my older brother is!!" She yells back. "Peyton, Kassia said when we , not you, think the time is right!" Rocky yells. "Why can't you guys just let me find out who is my older brother?!?! I have a family!! I mean I need to know who they are!" Peyton yells. "Honey we don't want to lose you!" I yell. R5 family fight. Sweet. Note the sarcasm.

"Again she said 'He's closer then we think he is!!" You guys just don't get it do you?!!?!?' Peyton yells back. "We get it! Its just that you are to young to worry about! Your just a little kid!" Ross yells, throwing his hands up in the air. "I'm 6, and yes that means I'm a kid! But I just wanna know who, and where my family is!!" Peyton yells before falling to the ground in tears.

Ratliff, who didn't yell at all rushes over to her. He pulls her into a hug.

The rest of us run over to them. "Pey, we're so sorry. Please forgive us." Ross says, as tears form in his eyes. Seeing Ross, Rocky, Ryland, Riker, Ratliff, and Peyton cry makes me start to cry too. We all get into an R5 group hug. I feel Peyton wiggle her way through the guys and over to me. She sits on my lap and hugs me. "Shh.... Princess ist gonna be okay." Ratliff says wrapping his arms around the both of us. The other guys come over and do the same. We stay like this for what seems like hours, bit was only 20 minutes, crying on each other's shoulders. Eventually I stop crying, and notice that Peyton has fallen asleep on my lap. "Guys she's asleep." I say. I get up, and lay down on Peyton's bed. I set Peyton beside me. "Goodnight girls. " Riker says before kissing both of our heads. Riker leaves the room, and Ratliff comes over to us. "Hey, when she wakes up, come and see me." He says before kissing me on the lips. I smile and look down at Peyton. "He's mine, not yours Delly." She says hugging my arm. "He's 21 almost, and your only 6. Way to much gapage." I say.

*3 hours later(Peyton has been asleep for the 3 hours)*

I feel Peyton move around in my arms. "Mommy, can I go and see Daddy Ross?" She asks. Yes! I re-gained my Mommy title back. "Sure, honey whats wrong first?" I ask standing up. "I don't feel good." Peyton says. I take her into the bathroom. She leans over the toilet, and pucks. When she's done, I take her temperature. It goes off, and Peyton looks at me. "Mommy what is it?" "Oh my god.. 107.4" I say. I pick Peyton up. "Rossy, You're going down!!" Ratliff yells . "Quit calling me that!! That's only Peyton's nikname for me!" He yells back. "Shut up both of you,and lets start the game." Ryland yells over ever body else. "Black Ops?" Peyton asks. I nod my head and enter the room.They all take their eyes off the screen for one second and the resume. I can tell that they all have been playing for a while, because they'll all sweaty. Peyton starts to move in  my arms. She sneezes and then coughs. I hug her and sit down by Ratliff. "Hey, Delly." Ross says. "Hi." Ryland shoots a guy, and Peyton covers her eyes. "Guys, can you pause the game?" I ask. Ross pauses the game, and they all look at me. "What's up sis?" Rocky asks. "It better be important, because you made us pause our game!" Ryland says. Peyton coughs again, and shivers. "Mommy I'm cold." She says. I grab a blanket from behind the couch, and wrap her in it. "Thank you."  She says before sneezing. "Peyton are you okay?" Ratliff asks before placing an open palm onto her forehead. "Holy Crap! She's burning up!" Ratliff says grabbing her, and placing her in his lap. He hugs her, and the others come over. "She was prefectly fine 3 hours ago. How could this have happened?" Ross asks. "The cold, is my guess." I say. "Yeah, has to be." Riker says. "I'll go get the cold medicine. " Ratliff says, picking Peyton up, and carry her with him.

Ratliff's pov:

I walk into the kitchen, with Peyton in my arms. "You're going down Delly!!" Ross yells. "She took your remote." Peyton says. "I know she's evil." I say, setting Peyton on the counter. I reach open and grab the cough, and cold medicine. I pour some into a spoon. "Sweetheart take this." I say. She sniffs it, and pushes my hand away. "No. Its gonna taste nasty." She says, making a discussed face. "Please, for me?" I ask. She shakes her head no. "I'll have him kiss me again. " Rydel says. "No! Give me." She says. Peyton opens her mouth, and takes the spoon. She drinks all the medicine, and coughs. "See was that so bad?" I ask, setting the medicine on the counter. "Yes." "Which part the threat, or the medicine?" I ask. "The threat." She says. I chuckle, and pick her up. We go into the living room, and I sit down next to Riker. "Hey Princess feeling any better?" Riker asks. "No." She says. "Wanna go back to bed?" I ask. "Yes." She says. I get back up, and walk in front of the TV. "Ellington move!" Ryland yells. I move,  and as I walk over to the stairs I hear Ross, Rocky, and Riker run over to us. "Hold up for a second!" Ross says. They each take turns kissing Peyton's head. "Feel better soon, princess." Rocky says before walking away. I take Peyton upstairs. I try to lay Peyton down, but she won't let go of me. "Will you lay down with me?" She asks. "Yeah." She lets go of me, and I put her under the blankets. (A/N: They're in Ratliff's room) I slide in next to her, and she cuddles up to my side. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask. "Can we?" She asks. "Yep, what movie?" I say turning my TV on, and going on to Netflix. "Can we watch 'My Babysitter's A Vampire?" She asks. "Sure." I look it up, and press play. About 20 minutes into the movie, Peyton's fast asleep.

*2 hours later*

I wake up, and see that Peyton an I had fallen asleep watching a movie. I place my hand on her forehead, and notice that her fever broke. She's not as sick as she was before. Peyton's eyes start to flutter open. "Feeling any better?" I ask. She nods her head. "A lot." She says. I hug her. "Ratliff, can I have a bath?" She asks. "I'm all sweaty for some reason." She says. "Sure." I say. I pick her up, and take her to the bathroom. I clean Peyton's body, and hair. When we're done, she changes. After 20 minutes, she comes jumping through the door. "What took you so long?" I ask. "Couldn't chose." She says. I look at her shirt, and it had R5 and Ryland on it. "Okay.. Ready to go downstairs?" She starts to giggle. "You pranked them again, didn't you?" "Yes, no help at all." I chuckle, and pick her up.

When we get downstairs and I see the best sight in the world. Ross has whipped cream on his face, Ryland has my spider on his chest, Rocky's hair has been straighten, and there was a hair straightener by his face, Riker had fake snakes on him, and Rydel had marker on her face, and on her arms. "You didn't do this alone. Who helped you?" "Grandma Stormie!" She says. Stormie comes out of the kitchen.  "Hey Ellington. " She say picking Peyton up.  "You pranked your own children?!?!" I ask. "Yeah. We both agreed we didn't like that they were sleeping, so pranked them. The hair straighting, the spider, and the fake snakes was all Peyton's idea. The marker, and the whipped cream was mine." She says. "Nice!" I say. "Now all we have to-" "Ahhhhhhh!!" Rocky screams falling on to the floor. Peyton starts to giggle, and Stormie and I start to laugh. "Who in the hell put a hair straightener by my face?!?!" He almost screams at us. "That's not all. Look." Peyton says pulling out a mirror. "Who straighted my hair?" He says. "I pranked you again. Grandma Stormie helped." "Mom? Why?" "We both agreed we didn't like that you guys were sleeping, so we pranked you guys. " She says. "I'm not proud of it though." She says. "Ahhh!!" Ryland yells falling of the couch. "Hey, don't kill my spider!" I yell. "Again?!?! Seriously?!?!" He asks, before coming over to me, and kneeing me in the balls. "Oh god! That hurt! " I say. He walks over to Peyton to give her a kiss, but she slightly kicks him. "Hey!" He says. He looks at Rocky. "Nice hair." "Shut up. Ratliff didn't prank you the little girl did." He says. "But you gotta love her for that!" Rocky says high fiving Peyton. "Mom? Did you help?" "Yep, and I'm not proud of it though. " She says. Riker screams, and the rubber snakes fall to the floor. "Peyton!" He says through clenched teeth.  He walks over to her. "Don't hurt me!" She begs. "Mom can I borrow her for a second?" She hands Peyton over.

Peyton's pov:

"Mom, can I borrow Peyton for a second?" Riker asks. Grandma Stormie hands me over Riker. "You people don't love me!!" I yell. Riker sets me on the couch, before he starts to tickle me. "No!! Stop!! Mommy help!!" I yell, after my fits of laughter. "Pey, Mommy's still sleep." He says. "I'll stop if you say that Ratliff isn't your favorite." He says. "I can't tell a lie." I say. "Fine. Then say Rocky is an idiot." "Rocky is a huge idiot." I say. "Hey!" He says. I hear Ross, and Rydel get up. Rydel screams. "Please tell me this isn't permanent!" "If it helps you sleep at night." "Mom! It is?!?!" "No, honey. Peyton and I did it. So no." "What you pranked all of us?!?!" "With Peyton's help." Grandma Stormie says. Everyone runs over to me, and starts to tickle me.  "No!!! Please!!! Give me mercy!" I say trying to fight back. "Give the girl mercy. " Grandma Stormie says. "Okay. " They all get off me. "Well I have to go, your father probably is worried sick. Bye kids, love you!" "Bye mom, love you." We all say.

"Now what?" I ask. "Let's play hide and seek!" Ross suggests. "Yeah!!" I say. "Hmmmm.... Riker your it!" I yell before taking off. "Dang it!" He says. Everyone else takes off. I slide in a cabinet in my bathroom.  No one will find me here.

So guys!! The next chapter is going to have the hide and seek game in it. So I have to questions for you.

1. How are you liking the book so far?

And 2. What's your favorite part?

I would like to know, because when I finish this book I'm going to have a squeal. So hope you guys enjoyed, and look out for the next chapter!!!!!!

XD ~ R5 and 1D's Angle ~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

51.1K 912 35
When Elizabeth's cousin invites her and her best friends to spend the summer in California, the three girls jump at the chance to travel to the other...
12.4K 374 14
(In this story, Ross is 1 1/2, and the rest are they're real age in real life. xP) The amazing R5. They perform brilliantly on stage, and know how to...
197K 4.9K 53
A few months after, 6 year old, Peyton Rose Lynch finds out that her older brother is Ellington Lee Ratliff her world changes upside down. People st...
63.5K 1.6K 25
Rosie Kilvington thinks she'll never find anyone to adopt her, but one day Ross Lynch comes looking for a daughter. has she finally found a family th...