My parents are Youtubers?! (S...

بواسطة TyOrTyler

Taylor needed a home. She was left alone, abandoned most of her life. However, a certain couple decided to ch... المزيد

My parents are Youtubers?! (Sequel to Adopted by.. who?!)
What?
FOOOD
Awkward....
Talking
School shopping
Alright..
Time for school..
Lunch and new friends.
Class
After school
Oh shit..
What do I call this chapter?!
NINJA ADAM?!
Club Crazy.
JASON!
The YT name
SURPRISE!!!
[Insert a name because fuck you]
He kissed me..
(A/N)
..OH FUCK..
New character (A/N)
Oh no..
September 14th
Searching for her
PIZZA!! (Short Chap.)
IMPORTANT A/N!!
I like him...
(A/N)
i LIED! AN UPDATE!!
AWWWW!!!
YOU DUN FUCKED UP!
Ninja Kay and Tay (Short chap.)
(A/N)
Another (A/N)
What the fuck is this shit? (A/N)
Secrets (Short chap.)
Drama
Not gonna happen
(A/N)
Aleks
His girlfriend.
He's lying?
YOU WERE ALL WRONG!!
JASON.. YOUR IN TROUBLE!!
He is
Adam's pissed
Taylor's maaaad
No one messes with Adam
Hospital
Which one?
Is it real?
I love him
Who is the one he loves?
The plan
Ohh baby..
Seven Minutes in heaven
Truth or Dare
#IShipIt
Oh my god..
MOOOVIE!
You guys suck at guessing
MAKEOOOOVER!
Klub Ice
Well... Fuck.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Teehee..
Tee fucking Hee..
Mitch..?
I'm evil
YOUR WELCOME!
Ryan Cater
They found him
The truth
How?
The news
Dani's POV
Talking and a little bit of revenge
Almost Halloween (SHORT)
(A/N) PLEASE READ (VERY IMPORTANT!)
Another (a/n) READ!!
Halloween
HALLLOWEEEEN DAAANCE!
THE BIG NEWS!!
Halloween time
Telling them
Thank You
Last (a/n) ever!
Hello.
REALLY HAPPY/IMPORANT UPDATE!

Hanging out with Katie

8.1K 153 34
بواسطة TyOrTyler

Taylor's POV

We got to Katie's house and walked inside. A little dog ran up to us. "Awwww." I said. "Flufferman!" Katie said. "Flufferman?" I asked. "I like that name.." I added. She smiled at me. We walked into her living room and the little dog followed. Two adults were sitting in thee. "Mom, Dad. This is my friend, Taylor." Katie said. Her parents looked at us. "Hello! You can call me Kayla." Her mom said. "I'm Carl." Her dad said. I waved at them. We walked up to her room. Flufferman didn't follow this time. We sat on her bed and talked. She does like Team crafted so that's how she knew who I was.. "So.. Mitch hit Jason?" She asked me. I nodded. "But you love him! He should be alright with this!" She said. I nodded. "Now.. Why WAS he in your bed?" She asked me. I sighed. "Last night, I feel asleep on Jason's shoulder. I guess he carried me up to my room but when he was leaving, I told him not to leave.." I said. She nodded. "So.. You told him to climb in yo bed?!" She asked. "I guess so.." I said. We started laughing about how she said that. "Wanna sleepover tonight?" She asked me. I nodded. "I-I need to tell my parents though.." I said. I grabbed her phone and dialed my number. "Hello?" A voice said. It was Adam. "H-Hi.." I said. "Taylor?" He asked. "Yes, It's me. I am staying at a friends house tonight.. I will be going to school tomorrow." I said. "But where are you?!" He asked. "Friends house.. Ok bye." I said. I hung up. Katie walked back into the room. "They said it's ok for you to stay here." She said. I nodded. "Wait.. what about clothes?" She asked me. "I would let you wear mine but I'm pretty small.." She said. I nodded. She looked small for a 15 year old. "I have a plan.." I said. "What?" She asked. "My room was a window right next to a huge tree.." I said. Her eyes widened. "You want to sneak into your house?!" She asked. I nodded. "We gonna be ninjas." I said. She grinned. "Let's do dis." She said.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.2K 250 4
Max, a rather typical, shy girl, recently got the ability to reverse time. After spending the day trying to gain control of her confused mind, she co...
3.8K 175 18
When popular Investigation team, Team Crafted go to an old asylum they find an interesting trio of ghosts that cause them many troubles. Will they fi...
6.1K 186 30
Alex never thought she would find love. I mean she has been single her whole life and has been teased for never have even had a relationship that las...
Unthinkable بواسطة ashinom123

قصص المراهقين

798 5 21
She didn't mean for this to happen. Maybe it was the venomous thoughts that infiltrated her brain at that exact moment. Or maybe her sub-conscious...