Omega Moon {Completed}

Da shay7447

3 BOOK SERIES PUT INTO ONE BOOK Genevieve has been alone for most of her life but her life changed when she a... Altro

Preluge
Chapter 1- Start of Something unexpected
Chapter 2- could it be fate?
Chapter 3- Katherine?
Chapter 4 - friends have minds of their own.
Chapter 5 - The uncle that tried
Chapter 6 - The Legend of the Moonstone Race
Chapter 7 - Apologise and take a step in the past
Chapter 8- the search
Chapter 9- unwanted tears
Chapter 10- the epiphany
Chapter 11- Patricia
Chapter 12- when home greets you with a hug
Chapter 13- Most never notice the small things
Chapter 14- the cousins
Chapter 15- four minutes to save the world
Hunters Moon
Chapter 16-Emily... Part 1
Chapter 17- Emily... Part 2
Chapter 18 - Change
Chapter 19- the beckoning
Chapter 20- Forgotten accidents
Chapter 21- A Single Grey Ribbon
Chapter 22- Like my mother used to
Chapter 23- One but not the other
Chapter 24- The book
Chapter 25- memory misery
Chapter 26- How To Stall A War
Chapter 27- Unsettled Tears in the Unknown.
Chapter 28 - Separation Often Leads To Trouble
Chapter 29- Sometimes you've got to speak up.
Chapter 30- In times of darkness there will always come a light.
Chapter 31- Threatened against your own will.
Chapter 32- Just Run
Eta Moon
Chapter 33- Where Past and Present Destinys Meet.
Chapter 34- You Just Have To Ask.
Chapter 35- Love can suppress pain but not annoying friends.
Chapter 36- Childhood
Chapter 37- Attack Of The Eyes
Chapter 38- Lucky Strike
Chapter 39- The Truth Unveiled
Chapter 41 - How can you lose a human in a werewolf town?
Chapter 42- Swallow your fear, you'll need that energy to survive
Chapter 43- Don't forget you training!!
Chapter 44- It's a bad day to die young
Chapter 45- Lost for Words, Lost for Reasons
Chapter 46- A Tear-drop Can Be A Waterfall
Chapter 47- If we can't live together, then I give you my heart
Chapter 48- It all comes together when the world ends
Chapter 49/50 - You Must Close One Book To Open Another
Book Complete - Author's Note

Chapter 40- Seeing the truth or tricks of the brain?

830 41 2
Da shay7447

Genevieve's POV

"I'm getting better at this looking to the soul, so good that I could access the things his wolf tried so very hard to force away from his mind." I explained. " I know their plan, now we have the advantage and its hopefully too late for them to try and change it."

"Alright then... What's step one?" Sophia asked taking initiative before the boys could.

"Step One: gather everyone in the house and tell them what's going on.
Step Two: Find the Book.
Step Three: contact all pack fighters and loyal wolves, anyone who wants to fight, and prepare them for battle
Step Four: Create battle plan and enforce positions.
Step Five: We fight. " I nodded on the final point and everyone agreed with me. Then we all went our separate ways.

'We have to find Delilah, there's more to her than just a little girl, hun, she's special. Genevieve we have to find her or something's going to go wrong.' Katherine urged.

'But I don't know where she is... Rosa was told to take the kids and run.'

'We can find them trust me.'

'We must find the book first. That's stage one to their plan at least that way we've done something to help.' I replied.

Zac gave me a strange look as he watched me have a conversation with Katherine in my head.

"Evie, is everything okay?" He asked looking carefully into my eyes while having a hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, I just have an errand to run that all, I've got to look into something and also find that book." I dodged his questions and he knew it but luckily enough he let it slide.

"Go help," I said as lent up and kissed his forehead before running off.

I searched my memories to try and remember where the book was but I couldn't find it...

Suddenly I heard a very faint noise. It was like a small voice calling me, calling my name. Every time I tried to focus on the sound it disappeared, but whenever I didn't try to hear it I could. It made no sense. I walked all around the house and the voice neither got louder nor softer, it stayed the same volume the whole time. I walked back into the office and closed the door.

Closing my eyes I felt my body begin to be pulled behind me and the voice finally got louder.

"Genevieve... Come to me I have much to tell and much to see... Come to me... Come to me..." The voice whispered in my head.

I let my body follow the tugging feeling until I heard a loud bang and I got an really bad headache. I opened my eyes to see I walked straight into the wooden wall.

"Ow..." I groaned.

I looked at the wall and I realised it was a secret room, cause not every wall has a gap at the bottom. I looked around the area for a special way to open the door but there was so much stuff around here that I couldn't figure out what it could be. So I tried everything... Turned out there was a small tiny button on a walking stick that was in a basket just in reach. There were five other canes in there but this one seemed different. As soon as I pressed the button the door clicked and popped ajar just enough for me to tuck my fingers inside and open the door properly.

I shut the door quietly behind me then turned around and took the room in for what it was, beautiful.

Carved out of fine old oak were these amazing pictures betraying the history of all creatures known to man. Each had their own symbol, their own story, their own secret. And I could read them all. Those were just the walls. The roof was painted in amazing detail, depicting the first creation of wolf and man, the story seemed to become a moving picture the longer my eyes stared. The floor was blood red and stitched in gold, silver and browns that created a large pack of wolves that were running together. They blended together and ran as one large wolf but also separated to run as individuals following the strength and courage of their leader.
Finally my attention turned to what I assumed had been calling me, the second moonstone book.

'That was my father's how did it end up here? It was meant to still be in his castle...' Katherine was shocked.

I walked over and touched the cover and immediately opened itself for me.

"I'm the original, I hold all you need to know. I know more than the others but because of that I must be destroyed. I want to pass all my knowledge to you chosen one, before it's too late. Please we must be quick." The book spoke to me as if it was just another person, but there was no one else here.

"What do I need to do?"

"Look me in the eyes." she replied.

Confused I instinctively looked up in front of me and to my surprise I was met with two electric blue eyes in front of my face. Our eyes locked and I felt a tsunami of information flood my brain half of which I couldn't understand. Then I blacked out.

I woke up on the ground. My head was a little fuzzy and everything was spinning. I grabbed part of the wall and helped myself up, swaying on my feet. I had to catch myself and lean against the wall for support as what just happened came back to me.

I looked where the book was and there was nothing it just disappeared.

'Not disappeared... It spontaneously combusted, there's a pile of ash on the ground.' Katherine noted.

'Alright lets get out of here before anything stranger happens.' I said while heading for the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I entered the normal part of the house I was greeted with Zac.

"You're not going to believe this... " he started but the look in my eyes must have made him pause.

"Trust me. You're not going to believe this either... I think I just got possessed by a book." I said and he gave me a weird look.

"Um okay... Well Soph and I just found the book then all of a sudden it just turned to dust." Zac shrugged.

"I found the original book Zac, and it just did the exact same thing except it kind like climbed into my body and took up residence then killed its previous form. Trust me I'm just as confused as you are." I replied.

"Guys! Come on." Raph poked his head around the corner of the door to the office and waved us to follow him.

Zac and I looked at each other then chased after Raph.

We entered the room where everyone in the house had been gathered.

"Hey everyone. We have some news that isn't the best. We have caught the old third in command and we have found out the Rouge pack's plan. They want to start a war for our land, our pack and everyone in it.-" I cut sophia off.

"They want world domination and they are willing to do what ever they deem necessary to achieve it. Rudis is one of the main masterminds behind this as well as his brother Richard who we currently have hostage. They want to use Zac and I's powers to allow them to control the world then slaughter and turn as many humans as they can. We need your help. I know its a big ask but after this is all over everyone will be safe, and we can all finally be happy to live normal lives. This isn't just a battle for the Lone Wolves Pack, it is a war for the sake of all humanity, all of supernatural alike. We're the only ones that can save everyone. " I finished. " Will you help us?"

Everyone looked to each other, making eye contact and speaking silent words.

Then Ashton stepped forward.

"We will, we all will. We're family, some by choice but still family." He nodded.

"Alright everyone!" Raph spoke up. "We need to gather weapons, gather all the children and mothers who aren't able to fight, gather all elderly who aren't able to fight. We need to get them to the hospital. The hospital will be our safe house. I will put the hospital on lock down at 2:30pm that means we have 2 and a half hours to get everyone there. That is number one priority. Sunset is when they will attack, we have to be ready well before then. Sunset today will be about 5:30pm we need to be ready and in position by about 4. They may panic and launch an attack earlier. Alright go!"

"Zac guards on the west side need our help lets go. Sophia, do what you do best. "Raph said before him and Zac raced off.

"Soph, where did you last see Delilah?" I asked quickly before she left.

"She ran down the hall past the bedrooms. I didn't see her actually leave. I told Rosa to find her and leave though so she might not be here. Why?"

"Nothing major, I just have a feeling... I'll explain later." I said before pacing down the hall towards the bedrooms like Soph said.

"Delilah? Are you here? Don't worry you can trust me I'm a friend of Luna Sophia's. I'm Genevieve..." I repeated that phase in each room I went into.

I had been through every room in that area of the house and got no reply. I couldn't give up that easy though, so I began to look under the beds and any place I could imagine this little girl could fit.

I was looking under one of the beds when something caught my attention. I heard a small noise behind me. I turned around looking towards the source of the sound, only to find a small vent in the back corner of the room which was slightly ajar.

Quietly I walked over to the vent, knelt down and opened it. In the darkness, I saw two glowing blue eyes.

"You must be Delilah. I'm Genevieve Somers, I'm a moonstone wolf, which means I'm special. You're special too Delilah I can see it. Do you trust me?" I asked holding my hand out to her.

I got no reply but I felt a little cold hand grab mine. I helped her out of the dusty vent helped to brush her down as best as I could.

"How long have you been in there Delilah?" I had to ask.

"I've been hiding from Daddy. I didn't want him to find me and tell me off cause I didn't do what he asked me to. I waited here for Mummy and Billy but they didn't come back."

"Come on Delilah, let's go get you some proper food. How does a toasted cheese sandwich sound?" I smiled and watched as her face brightened. She nodded in response as I stood up. I took her hand again and led her to the kitchen.

"You don't have to worry about you father anymore, he's locked away. He's not going to hurt you anymore." I told her as I started to make her sandwich. "Your Mum and brother are hiding away and are safe somewhere they'll come and find you when the war is over. I promise I'll keep you safe until they come and get you."

I began to make the sandwich and set up the sandwich press. Delilah sat on a chair at the kitchen bench watching me intently as I made her food. Once the sandwich was in the silence was starting to really get to me. Suddenly Delilah got off the bench and walked around to me. 

"You're going to be a mummy, aren't you?" She asked touching my stomach.

The question had caught me by surprise, how on earth could she tell that?

"Yeah, I am. I don't think I'll be a good one though." I laughed trying to let the thought go.

"I think you will." She smiled as the smell of the melted cheese wafted up my nose. I could almost smell the crunch of the crispy bread with the oozing hot cheese inside. My stomach started to rumble... I grabbed a plate and took out the golden brown sandwich before cutting it in triangles for her.

"You can call me Evie if you want Delilah." I passed her the plate, "Can I ask you a question, Delilah?" 

She nodded while eating the cooked sandwich.

"Everyone has a special power around here, have you found what yours is?"

"It's a secret." She whispered back with a giggle and another crunchy bite. 

"Well if I tell you mine, will you tell me yours?" I whispered back trying not to breath in the food. 

"Okay!" she smiled and held out a triangle piece for me, which I took. 

"Well I'm a moonstone wolf and I have a special power that allows me to look into other people's memories and see them." I told the little girl then indulged in the sandwich.

"Okay, my turn..." She said as she glanced around the room to make sure no one else was around. "I have a little voice in my head that helps me understand things. She actually helped my make my teddy fly in my bedroom once."

"That's so cool!" I smiled with her but inside all I could picture was a horror movie.

"Yeah she's awesome." She then took her last bite of the sandwich.

"Okay Delilah, I'm going to go get Sophia to come take you to a safe place to wait for you mum and brother to come and find you okay?" I explained.

She agreed to wait there while I got in contact with Soph.

'Hey soph, I've found Delilah and she needs to get to the safe place before it gets put on lock down. I'm with her in the kitchen.' I mindlinked to her.

"Coming!" I heard sophia's voice echo through the house just before I saw her jogging down the hallway to us.

"Hey Delilah!" She smiled.

"Luna Sophia!" Delilah yelled in return and giggled.

"Come on, let's go get you some where safe." Soph said as she took the little girl's hand.

I lent down to Delilah and asked one quick last question to her.

"What's the name of the voice you hear?"

But Delilah looked me in the eye and placed a finger to her lips and said "shhh".
I watch her eyes as suddenly they turned black for a second then revealed a new set of eyes that were a brighter blue with real sparks around her irises. Then she blinked and they were back to normal. That's when her and Sophia walked away.

When they were gone I had time to actually think about what just happened and I came to the conclusion that those eyes I saw belonged to this other voice in the little girl's head. She wasn't possessed like in some horror movie but instead that person is like a wolf to her. Except by what Henry, Zac and Raph have told me you don't get your wolf until 15 or 16. And those eyes are eyes that I've seen before I'm just not sure where. 

'Hun. The book those eyes we looked into before it disintegrated...' Katherine reminded me.

'Oh.. Oops.. Well how did those eyes get into Delilah? Or have I hit my head to hard when I hit the wall?' I replied.

I shook my head as I walked back down the hall to the main office and shut the door.

Slumping back in Henry's chair I sighed. Something just wasn't feeling right.

I rubbed a hand over my stomach where I could sense my little one growing inside.

"At least I know you're not a mind trick." I smiled down at my stomach, I still didn't know what gender they are. I still haven't even talked to Zac about whether he wants to find out, or even what names we have to chose from... Why a war? And why now? Seriously... Can't a moonstone wolf have a normal life for just a second? I already solved a bloody prophecy... Can I enjoy the good life without a constant threat? 

"Arghh..." I groaned.  

I slid the seat forward closer to the desk and grabbed a pen. Luckily enough for me I was in charge of making the battle plan, my luck just keeps getting better. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
Please vote and comment what you think of this chapter or any questions you have.
I know it's been a while since the last chapter so I've tried to make this one as long as I can! I really hope you enjoy. I'm so excited the big battles coming up.. What do you think is going to happen? Please don't hesitate to comment :)
Thank you to everyone who keeps voting and following me its is amazing, you're amazing. I've been loving writing this book however I'm a little worried about how I'm going to write the next few parts.. anyway!

Hope you enjoyed.

Happy Reading! :)

Shay7447

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

65.2K 636 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
2.9K 359 62
-Female shifter/Male shifter Romance- -COMPLETED- My gaze followed up her neck, to the curve of her jaw, until they settled on fierce eyes staring ba...
179 0 38
This is about a female girl Olivia, Liv for short, that is daughter of the alpha. she is the youngest of her kind to become an alpha. she hates when...
13.5K 696 28
Shyanne Beeker has a hard time being the Omega in her pack. She's practically invisible now, but she has learned to deal with it. When she meets a tr...