If You Let Me

Par MissGabyGee

"I don't wanna be just a memory And I don't wanna feel your wings break free Because without you I'm lost... Plus

If You Let Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Yes, Im hella Annoying.
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
BRUH.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Hate Me Now 💀🤣✌🏽
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Delays Delays and Ideas !
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
I GET THOSE GOOSE BUMPS EVERY TIME!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
🤣🤣🤣
Chapter 92
LOVE YOU MORE
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
DLS
Chapter 96
Hate Me Now Pt 2
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
HONESTLY !
October 27th 2017
Chapter 100 💙🤙🏽
ADD THE SEQUEL

Chapter 23

50.3K 2K 905
Par MissGabyGee

Dave

I stood there looking at her, she had no idea what she wanted to say or do next. I was going to break all the fucking way through.

"I'm waiting" I stood back and looked at her.

She rolled her eyes and ignored me turning to walk towards her gate and I ran up on her, stopping her.

"Oh my god, move!" She yelled, I was blocking her way.

"Nah we gonna talk"

"I don't want to talk, I already said what I had to say" she pushed me but stood my ground.

"And still more shit for you to hear"

She rolled her eyes and looked over at King who seemed to be entertained.

"Hear me the fuck out"

"What part of I DON'T WANT TO, don't you get"

"I'm not saying you gotta jump ship with me but cut a nigga some slack"

"Yeah and I'll be cutting every hoe bitch in New York City some slack too get out my face!" She waved her hand in my face.

I grabbed her hand quickly which caused King to react.

"Okay" he clapped.

"Ya doing way too much and you know your neighbors talk. It's really time for you to go Dave, like no disrespect this ain't the time or place"

"I ain't going nowhere till she listen to me"

"Get the fuck off me" she said through gritted teeth.

" I fucked up!" I yelled at her.

"I'm glad you know, now let me go"

"I just wanna work it out, but you bugging out"

"I don't want you and I don't want to work nothing out" She rolled her eyes and snatched her hand out my grasp.

"I'm tired of you fucking grabbing me and man handling me, I don't want to see you pop up at  my job nor at my house. Next time I'm fucking calling the cops if you do. Now move" she ordered.

"Fuck outta here" I grilled her.

"You need to get the fuck outta here before I wild the fuck out and this shit becomes a bigger scene"

She brushed past me, throwing the gift I got her on the ground, opening her gate she walked up her steps. I had to think of something to say and get he attention. I bent down and picked up the gift box and looked at it.

"Fuck you!"I threw the gift at her feet as she entered her door.

I hopped back in my whip and started the car, I had to go get my daughter anyway and didn't have time for this bullshit.

***

"Yo, Lu just texted me telling me Max and his minion still want to meet, you think this nigga want to merge?" Wayno asked me.

"And if he do that's a negative" I took a tote from the blunt.

"Well what you gonna do ? I think we should meet this nigga"

Max was an older head that put me on back in the day when I was in my late teens, nigga always had dough on him no matter the season or time of day he was banking. He met me through a few of my queens niggas and thought I was a good look. He put me on under his wing, showed me how I could flip my bricks and more. After fucking with him for so long I was on the rise to come up, I had scholarships for college which caused me to leave New York, but down in the DMV I was that nigga. I elevated our business to a whole another level, I was closer to our DC connects and trips to Atlanta were not that far if I flew.

But everything seems like it was perfect and I was rolling in fucking dough, but one bad move on Max behalf lead me to do a bid. What felt like a set up turned into a head on nightmare, having to make a drop for one of our DC connect,  it was pretty late maybe around midnight, 1 am, Max and I had drove down to meet with me and the connects. On our way back we both had cops on our ass both of us packing heat, we decided to split up and leave what we had behind.

I guess I was having the worst kind of luck that night but whatever turn I made lead me to being cut off and encircled. Niggas thought they caught some hardcore drug king but little did they know. I got caught with a brick and a mac 10 on me. Got charged with gun possession and possession of narcotics. I didn't say shit on Max, but niggas had a whole fucking file on this nigga and what he was into and doing. They tried to cop me a deal but I wasn't with the shits, I knew how all this shit worked, claim they cover your ass but you on your own once you hit the yard. Fuck outta here.

Max fled back to New York like a fish out of water, didn't hear shit from him when I got indicted, no visit in county not a damn fucking thing. Had five years and did three years with good behavior, I wanted to be out that bitch and back in NY. I lost my basketball scholarship and anything remotely related to school was dead and gone with. 

                              [ East & Max]

Max went ghost on a nigga, did the bid on my own for the entire fucking team, and never heard a peep from the nigga ever again. But I swore when I got out I was gonna out do this nigga and show him out. When I got out over four years ago, I did just that. Shitted on his entire fucking empire. Now that we neck to neck he wanna have meetings and talks with me. He can kiss my ass with all that shit, that nigga Miguel gonna be his next bird. There could never be another me in Max crew and he knew that shit.

I was never scared to pull-up on niggas dolo or with 30 niggas. Im a wild cat, have no chill and I don't take likely to niggas that be moving funny. You was going to get popped before you tried me or did some selfish shit around me. I kept my circle of friends small, if you wasn't down for me when I was down then we had nothing to speak on.

"That nigga could suck my dick, I wonder what connect cut him off D.C. or Cuba" I shook my head.

"Would you consider meeting with the cousin ?" Wayno asked me.

"Lisa and them cousin ?"

"Yeah, Miguel"

I looked at my phone and shook my head.

"Also a negative"

"East" Wayno looked at me.

"Nah this nigga grazed my shoulder"

"And you decked this nigga first"

"Who side are you on?"

"Don't play yourself Dave" Wayno stood up.

"I'll think about it" I also stood up.

"When Mia move in into the new spot?"

"As soon as I lease this whip for her"

"Oh worddddddd!?" Wayno asked excited.

"Everything for Kai, don't get it twisted"

"Mhmm, what ever you say" he dapped me.

"I'm out"

I sat in my apartment looking over the messages I have gotten over the past couple of days. Shit I had to take care of and shit about my music.  I still hadn't made a decision on what I wanted to do next but I was ready to move on. The game wasn't the same and I didn't know how much long will it cover me.  

Janae

"Good morning, I'm Dr. Wang, I'm this year clinical senior doctor administrator"

Dr. Wang introduced himself to the class of nurses doing their clinical at NYU.

"I'm sure a lot of you already know that one thing that won't be acceptable will be lateness and no question is a stupid question when a life is on the line" Dr. Wang looked at all of with a serious look on his face.

"If you need to coordinate your schedule with the one that was handed to you upon arrival please do so before the end of the day. I will be meeting with each of you individually to get an idea of what area you are more interested in and best suits you. I will ultimately make the decision on where you end up"

I sighed inwardly because I knew how hard of a doctor he was on the regular staff nurses. This could just be living, walking hell.

"Miss Santos" I got called out my thoughts.

"Yes" I blinked my eyes and looked Dr.Wang.

"Please stay focused" he smiled at me warmly, causing me to smile in return.

"I saw that" Shanice whispered to me.

I shook my head and laughed a little. Shanice and I were glad to be sharing the same clinical experience, meant I would have a friend here.  As orientation was wrapped up, Shanice and so walked out the hospital.

"Girl, when you said he was cute you failed to mention he is FIOONE" Shanice laughed.

"He's okay" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh I forgot you like hood niggas" she teased me.

"I actually don't" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, so you're completely done like forreal?" Shanice asked.

"Yup" I looked at my phone.

"King told me homeboy came with a baby Rollie"

"Yeah, he thinks gift impress me" 

"Shit, I would have taken it and pawn that shit" Shanice laughed .

"You and King kill me with this money talk" I rolled my eyes.

"Not everyday the plug after you for a good reason" Shanice laughed.

"Whatever" We walked toward the train.

"So are you ever going to put me on to your cousin?" Shanice changed the subject.

"Ugh really? Miguel, eww" I laughed.

"His fine ass can get it any day" she smirked.

"That's my cousin" I wanted to gag.

[side note obj is fine as f 🤑😩😻🤣]

"I would lick him"

"Please stop" I laughed.

Shanice and I parted ways once we reached the train station. I hadn't heard from Dave in over two weeks and although I hadn't heard from him, I knew his ass was still around. I received flowers at my house last week and I knew it wasn't anybody but him.

I honestly didn't know what to feel anymore. I like him but than I don't. I was more pissed to think that he almost had me out here looking stupid. His baby moms but so damn happy she left his trifling ass.

I didn't want shit to do with him but here I was in my head asking myself what could he possibly be up to. Was he with Kaiya? Was he helping to move his daughter into her new place ? I had no idea what I was going to do with the Rolex. But I knew that I wasn't wearing that shit. 

It could all be so simple ....

But it never is.

Sorry no song tonight 😩
Excuse the mistakes
I want to take time out to say thank you to my new followers and readers  !
It's  been lit the pass few days
You guys been on it
I love the comments it helps me write but also laugh

Any thoughts ?
I'm taking it slow right now...
What do you think Dave is up to?
🤔

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

294K 12.9K 19
𝐖𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫💸 𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫🖤
36.2K 2.3K 13
"And all the times you wasn't chosen, well, I'll make it up to you...And all that you are, I do"
1.1M 46.1K 39
Most of us are hurting, Most of us are searching. Someone to love, Someone to understand. You're my Salvage. You're my Balance. ...
743K 37.9K 33
First time we fucked, we ain't really plan it.. But now I'll be making love to you through him...