The Gangleader's Little Princ...

By dprincess684

What happens when one day when you were going back home from school like any normal days when suddenly you ge... More

The Gangleader's Little Princess
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 13

27.7K 617 69
By dprincess684

I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING RIGHT NOW FOR MY TEST BUT WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT IT WHEN YOU HAVE REACHED 500 READS ON YOUR STORY......... MY DAD IS GONNA KILL ME THE MOMENT HE FINDS HOW MUCH I AM PREPARING FOR MY TEST. WELL IT'S NOT LIKE I AM ACTUALLY GONNA SCORE HIGHEST IN MY CLASS IF I STUDY OR ANYTHING. SO AS I WAS SAYING WE REACHED 500 READS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK AND VOTING. I DON'T KNOW WHEN AM I GONNA UPDATE NEXT CHAPTER SO I WROTE A LONG ASS CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS. AND YEAH THANK YOU littleprincess8589 FOR YOUR VOTES. LOVE YOU. MUAH :)

It has been days or should I say weeks something like that since I was kidnapped. And for someone being kept captive I was really having happy moment in this place, can you blame me when my so called kidnappers were treating me more like princess than an actual hostage. After spending my time I've found that Logan is a great chef, curly is not actually that scary as he looks, the two brother are the singers of the gang and actually tone deaf may I add. No matter how much we tell them to shut their broken records they keep singing louder so I gave up trying to shut them up on the second day only. Yeah I'm such a loser when I feel like I can't do something I easily give up than try harder to do it. Then there is Jason Miller the leader of the group which we know it already but did you know Jason is like a father to the gang while Logan is like the mother of the gang.

Strange right? or not? When I first heard it I was pretty giddy about this and I started imagining stupid things like Logan in a old mommy gown and Jason with whole country man look a cigar in his mouth living far away in the mountains. Both of them holding a baby each in their arms who looked quite the same as the two brother with a pacifier in their mouth and a six year old kid who had a face of curly playing in the mud. That whole day I kept planning about their future family that I couldn't wipe the stupid smile off my face when they came back from their 'work'. They both were giving me strange looks but I just gave them a toothy smile and turn around jumping towards our room swaying my hands back and forth.

I still had that stupid smile as I watch the two couples helping each other make something. Then I saw a romantic scene where the father takes a spoon to try the soup and after he tried it; he again scoops some and blow on it before asking the mother to try. The mother happily tries it and nods her head in approval both of them smiling at each other. But like usual I don't feel any amount of happiness and contentment like I feel when I read those gay books on Wattpad instead I feel something bitter. I felt someone poke me on my forearm making me snap out of my thoughts.

"You alright." I saw James, Johnathan and curly look at me with concern filled look.

"Of course I am. Why would you ask?" I look at them with a huge smile but they still have the same expression.

"You sure? Because I doubt anyone who's fine would do that with a hard look." Johnathan points at my right hand and there oh My god I see a miracle the girl who can't even open a lid properly has crushed the poor bottle mercilessly. I look at all of them and give an awkward chuckle before the two lovebirds come with the meal. As they place the dishes on the table that one gesture go unnoticed by me, Jason Miller pulling the chair for his lover. This just makes me crush the bottle hard and glare at the two of them which results in everyone raising their brows at me. I just ignored their questioning look and act all innocent like I always have.

"Oh!!! it smells so good. You two lovers have really work hard on it." I swear to god the way I emphasized the term 'lovers' it didn't get neglected by any of them because they were all staring me for a moment as I take some food on my plate and I only realized that when Jason leaned to me.

"We are going to talk after this." He slowly whisper in my ear spreading tingles in my body. I try to avoid this feeling and start scuffing down the food like a hungry animal.

"Woah slow down tiger." Logan looks at me worriedly but did I listen nope, I glance at Jason for a swift moment with my mouth full and he was having a strange expression. Even with that face he looked so sexy it was so hard for me to function my body properly so without thinking and chewing I swallowed down the food causing me to choke flapping my arms like a little bird learning how to fly. Everybody got off from their seat and Jason helped me drink the water.

"Oh my god she's going to die." Dumb yells having a horrified look.

"Call the ambulance. Call 911." Dumber panics in a high pitched voice. Curly slaps the back of their head to shut them up as I stare at Greek god who's holding the bottle for me as he stares back at me. I have to say this is one of the most embarrassing and hot day for me.

.

.

.

I lay on the bed waiting for Jason to have the talk he was talking about. I think about all the things that has happened to me which revolves around Jason the great. I actually think I was pretty strange today or should I say I am usually like that when I am around him. How I blush easily around him, how I love the feeling when he calls me princess and when he holds me close and kiss me goodnight. I smile thinking our body close in this exact bed, his face on the crook of my neck and the neck kisses he give me when he thinks I'm fast asleep. My hand involuntarily traces the place he loves to kiss me, a ghostly smile appear on my face.

The sound of door opening and closing snap me out of my world. I see Jason coming inside the room looking a little tired while I smile so brightly that it puts all the lights in shame. He looks at me and gives a strange confused look.

"You alright princess." He ask me worriedly. I then think why am I smiling so much than nod my head.

"Yes I am, I guess."

"You guess? You aren't even sure if you are OK or not." He walks towards me and sat on the bed his back facing me and arms stretched towards me as he look at ceiling.

"I don't know. I'm just feeling a little strange."

"Strange? About what?" He look at me and I can't help but stare at him then open my stupid mouth.

"You." As soon as the word left I clamped my mouth shut with my hand while Jason looked at me cutely tilting his face.

"Me?"

"Umm... Ah.... Do you like Logan?" Jason looked at me strangely before answering.

"Is that even a question? Of course I do." My eyes turned wide and jaws hit the ground at his reply. "We've practically known each other all our lives and he is like a brother to me. So isn't it obvious that I like him?" I closed both my eyes and jaws at the last part and smiled at him.

"Of course I know you guys are like brother but--" Jason raised his brow while I did some kind of weird hand gesture trying to think how am I supposed to explain him. "You know... Do.. you.. like.. ummm.."

"Princess? Just say it whatever you want to say."

"OK.. the thing is..." He nodded for me to continue. "Do you love Logan more than a brother?" He gave me a confused look then I took a big sigh and asked him straight forward.

"Are you gay or something? It's not that I mind or something but-- but--"

"Woah woah.. Hold up. What makes you think that princess?"

"No it's just that you and--- Is Logan gay?" I tilted my head frowning.

"No!!! That's what I think because if he was I'm sure he'd tell us." I nodded my taking everything before he asked me something making me tense. "Anyways why are you asking me this?"

"Because you and Logan----" I massaged my neck a little groaning struggling to answer and praying that he get that I don't want to answer.

"Me and Logan what?"

"Umm... ahhh..... you know we have been living under the same roof for more than a week. And I always see you and Logan together whether you have to go work on a mission or kitchen you two are always together. So...." I avoided any kind of eye eye contact with Jason as I finished saying whatever I had to say.

"So you thought that we as in me and Logan might be in LOVE or something." He said quoting the L word while I nodded sheepishly suddenly finding the wall on my side very fascinating.

"Don't tell the way you behaved at dinner was also because.... Oh My god!!!" I turned my head towards him in a flash to see him smirking at me. "Was the princess jealous of my closeness with Logan?" He asked as I stare at him astound.

"You were jealous weren't you?" I quickly compose my self and scoffed in response.

"Oh please me and jealous."

"So you weren't jealous?" I felt his hot breath hitting the side of my face.

"Ye~~ah"

"That's strange because your flushed face tell me something else." My eyes got wide at his response. I quickly covered my face with my hands and started scurrying away in the bathroom. I heave out a sigh of relief after I closed the door and headed to the sink. I look at my flushed face in the mirror, I cupped my cheeks with my hands and let out a big sigh.

"Was I really jealous of Logan and Jason's bond?" I slapped my cheeks hard and shook my head. "No, No No Abigail Manhattan you weren't. Like why would you be jealous of your kidnapper's friendship with his gang members? There's no way I can be jealous of their relationship..... right?" I looked at my reflection in uncertainty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481 69 27
It's a story of a boy. Who was just in his high school. But his life was not normal like others. Soon He got transferred in his father's friend's s...
533K 15.2K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
660 139 29
Who knew running away from girls would be so difficult ? It's almost impossible when you're in a school mostly made up of girls . "I'm not making fri...