Catch me if you can. (Joker x...

بواسطة JaddyxReader

(Y/N) is a normall girl of 22 years old working in a restaurant , until one day she gets taken by the clown p... المزيد

'J'
Party till you drop.
Where is the girl?
Goodnight doll.
'Liar'
Catch me if you can.
Who do you belong to?
Smile and Grin
The queen of Gotham!
Tattoo
Arkham Asylum
Save me
Lesson learned?
Goodbye kiss.
I miss you.
Please Don't Go.
Kim?
The moonlight.
You won't get away with this.

Not invited.

1.8K 27 13
بواسطة JaddyxReader

I am getting dressed for the day and J is out on a meeting with his henchmen. I put on a black crop top and some really dark purple leggings. I look down at my nails. I want to get my nails done.  I should call J and ask but he's in a meeting and he would get angry. I put on a black jumper, put the hoody up and ask one of J's remaining henchmen  to drive me. 'Did Joker agree to me taking you?' He asks. Shit. 'Uhm no but I don't think he will mind. Come onnn I won't blame it on you!' I say trying to confinse him. He shakes his head no. 'Come on please! I won't tell him it was you.' I say in a flirty voice. He looks at me in frustration. 'ugh fine, as long as J doesn't hear about this.' I squeel of exitment and run downstairs.

Once we get to the town I decide to go to a small nail sallon I saw once. I walk inside and there are only two women working (well talking) but when they see me they immediately stop. They both look at me with fear. 'It's okay i'm not gonna hurt ya.' I say giggeling. They both look at me confused as one of them starts grabbing money. 'Woah i'm not here for money silly, I just want my nails done. Then i'll leave.' I say sitting down. She puts the money back and walks over to me. The other woman is already sat in fromt of me. 'W..what uhm what do you want?' she says letting it out in a shaky breath. 'Just like my nails done acrylic and matte black and red or something like that.' I say and they immediately both start at one hand.
When it's done I stand up looking at my nails.

'They're beautiful thank you so much gall's!' I say putting down a $500 bill even though it was only $40, we have enough money.  I leave the store and leave the two women shaking and confused.

When I am back home I still don't see J's car. I frown and get out.
Just as I get in to the closet to get ready for the club I get a message from 'daddy'. I still smile at the name thinking of all those nights. 'I'm gonna be home in 20 minutes. We're going out i'll tell you soon. Wear something fancy dollface.' Where would we be going? 'Okay, see you soon daddy.' I write back knowing that will sexually frustrate him. 'Fuck, you just know exactly what to say eh babygirl.' Is what I get back. I gigle at my phone and walk to the shower.
After quick shower I go to the wardrobe and pick a black dress that is long and has a slit by my leg. It hugs my body tightly. The front has a deep v line. I put on some Black and Red eyeshadow with a perfect winged eyeliner and some mascara ofcourse. I also apply dark red lipstick. I stand on my tiptoes to grab the Red matte heels from the top shelf when I feel two arms snake around my waist. 'You need heels just to get to the heels.' He growls giggling into my ear. I turn around to face him. 'Oh so you're calling me short?' I say crosing my arms with a smirk on my face raising my eyebrow. 'It's true though.' He says towering over me standing real close. He easily grabs the heels from the top shelf. I pout as he hands me the shoes. I know how to get him back though. 'Thank you daddy.' I walk over to the sofa and hear J follow me. 'hmm. what was that I didn't quite catch that.' He says and i can hear him smirk, and i can feel him looking at me. I know he heard me perfectly fine. 'Oh I said thank you daddy.' I say sitting down on the sofa as I strapp the heels. He purrs and walks over to me. Just as he wants to lean closer to me however much I want him to I push the bottom of my shoe against his chest and push him back. 'I thought we had something fancy to attend?' I say getting up and walking to the door. He pulls my arm back. 'Yeah about that. We're going to Brucie Waynes masked uhm ball. Penguinn will be there. And we're going to make a spectacular showup before he tries and destroys the party. That's my job.' He says and I look at the ground. Penguinn is the last person i want to see. J lifts up my chin and looks me deep in the eyes. I could sink in those blue eyes of J. 'I'm not going to let him hurt you, ever again. We're gonna teach him a lesson or two.' He says looking at my lips and pulling my bottom one down with his finger. 'Okay I trust you.' I say as when he let's go of my bottom lip. He inches his face closer and kisses me. I mean it's never soft with J, the kiss was rough and passionate. His hand trails down and squeezes my ass lightly before we break the kiss. He suddenly wraps something around my eyes. 'Can't go to this masked thingy without a mask!' He says and laughs. I look in the mirror and see that he has wraped a beautifull black and red mask around my eyes. He has a black one for himself, and he also has his Black suit on. 'Oh and we're not exactly invited to it. But since when do I listen eh?' We look at eachother and smile our evil grins.

As we are driving J has his hand on my thigh. Behind us are two black vans with J's goons. 'So what is the plan?' I ask with a soft voice. 'Oh doll, we're going to make an exploding entrance. People will be blown away. And you just stay by my side like the good girl you are.' He smirks over at me. 'Am I?' I say as innocent as possible. He grips the steering wheel hard and grits his teeth.

When we get to the building J opens the door for me and holds out his hand. I take it and get out the car but J looks at my hand. 'When did you get your nails do- where? Who took you?!' He says confused and a bit angry. 'Uhm, this morning... One of your men took me to the town.' When I finish the sentence he grabs my face hard and pulls it close to his. He holds up a finger. 'I didn't say you could leave did I sweets.' I nod my head and bite my lip out of nervousness.
Joker's point of view.
Fuck those nails made her look even more hot. She looked so... Sexy. How she bites her lip when she's nervouse. She just gets me started everywhere.
(Y/N) point of view.
He let's go of my face and grabs my hand walking to the door. My jaw hurts. I thought he would like my nails. What was I thinking ofcourse not. 'Take out your gun kitten.' I grab my gun and click the safety off. What are we doing? J has a big black machine gun. He motions something to his men. Then the door of the building blows up and J grabs me by my waist as he pulls us through the door and he starts shooting at the roof and ofcourse laughing. I just stand next to him Putting one hand on his chest as he grips my waist and pulls me closer. I'm laughing too as all J's goons fill the whole room. 'Settle down settle down everybody! Take a seat come see the show!' J shouts out as all J's men hold guns to everybody in the room making them sit down. J grabs my hand and we walk up on the stage. 'HAHAHA WELCOME! Welcome to what once was Mr. Waynes party and now is mine. Well I made this a party as this was some ball.' I scan all the people in the room. It's hard to see who everybody is with the masks on. J asks a woman to come up on the stage. She's verry pretty. I feel insecure as she walks up on stage. 'Well hello beautiful how would you like to stand here.' Ja talks swinging hos gun in his hand. Beautiful? I take a step back from J gripping my gun in my hand. I get so insecure when another pretty woman talks to J. What if he decides she's better. He glances at me from the corner of his eye. He knows exactly what he's doing. Asshole. 'I think we should let the crowd decide what we do.' He walks arrounc the woman. Then he whispers something in her ear whilst looking at me. Her face imidiatly turns scared. 'Someone needs to come up on stage. Any volunteeeers? Mr. Wayne?' He says smiling. Obviously nobody including Bruce puts their hand up. He's looking arround worried trying to find a way out. 'What do you think (y/n) kitten?' He says knowing he pisses me off. 'I can't see their fucking faces.' I say frustrated. He glares me another carefull look. 'Now would everybody be so friendly to take of their masks? I would like to see the scardie faces. He says as we both chuckle. Everybody takes off their masks as I see- Is that fucking MARK?! He's just staring at me looking confused and shocked. I ignore it but J sees i am uncomfortable. He walks over to me standing infront of me. 'What is it doll?' I hesitate but J snakes his hand up to my neck. 'J it's Mark.' I whisper in his ear. 'Who?' He whispers confused. I roll my eyes. He doesn't like that and glances me a look that says carefull. 'J it's the boy that I used to work with. The one that would always look at me or well my body a sertain way.' I say the part about my body more to myself. But he heard it and As soon as I tell him that his head snaps over at the crowd. His face is full of jealousy. He soon finds Mark's face. He gives him an evil smirk. 'No J leave it i'm sure it's nothing.' I quickly say. 'It's not nothing dollface. I know why he looks at you I mean half of the men in here are looking at you. I don't blame em. I just don't like it.' He says as he motions Mark to come up on stage. Nobody would look at me. Why would they look at me? I mean i'm not even sure why J hasn't left me yet. I'm not even pretty. I didn't realise that i said the last one under my breath. J looks at me with his face full of disbelief. 'What? (y/n) we're having a word later.' He says annoyed. I stand there akwardly as he wasn't supposed to hear that. I totally see the woman who is stood on the stage next to me checking J out. I don't really blame her he's handsome as fuck but I don't like it. I give her a death stare and she quickly looks away. J walks over to Mark who in the mean time has gotten up on stage with a gun to his head. 'Hey hey heyyy! Give the man some space, no meed for a gun to his head.' J says laughing. J motions Mark to sit on the chair. His goons tie Mark by his hands and feet. Then J pulls me next to him. 'Play allong baby.' He says in my ear. 'Well well well, Two people we met in the bank. The one behind the counter.' He points to the woman. 'And one who was just paying a visit there.' He looks at Mark. I decide to give this my own twist. He wanted to tease me? I'll do it to him. I walk over to Mark. 'Hey cutie, long time no see!' I say as I kiss his cheek looking up at J who is breathing heavily. I whisper in Marks ear as I can feel him tense. 'Nice to see you again daddy.' I say it just loud enough for J to hear as I look up at him. '(y/n) i'm will save you I promise.' Mark whispers. I don't want to leave? J shoots the woman and pulls me off Mark and grips my wrist tightly. He grabs the back of the chair Mark is sat on and drags us both allong. 'EVERYBODY UP TO THE ROOF NOW!' J shouts at all the people in the room. He's angry. Is he? We go into the lift as J hasn't got time to walk up the stairs with a chair. He shoves me in the elevator and drags Mark in so he's facing the doors. J presses the button for the top floor. He then grabs my neck and kisses me roughly not caring about Mark. I'm startled but melt into J's rough kiss. He was a mixture of angry and sexually frustrated. A moan escapes my lips as we part for a second but then we go back. His hand leaves my throat and quickly goes in the slit of my dress. He slides his hand in my panties and kisses my neck rubbing my clit in circles. He's taking his anger out in this way and I love it. I moan. Mark is trying really hard not to look arround and remains staring at the ground awkwardly. 'So who exactly is your daddy?' J says as he forcefully inserts two fingers into my pussy. 'Oh fuuuck, You daddy. No one else.' With that Mark's head shoots up looking at me, grabbing J's attention. He looks at Mark with a grin.  'Sorry, the names already taken.' He says pumping his fingers in and out faster making me dig my nails in his arms, but then the bell rings that we're at the top floor. He takes his hand out of my panties and licks his fingers clean. He then puts both his hands on the wall beside my head leaning in to my ear. 'Don't you dare ever call someone else daddy ever again.' He bites my ear and then grabs the chair with Mark draging it to the door to the roof. He leaves me in a hot mess in the elevator. I stumble out onto the roof fixing my dress. J just gives me an evil grin when he sees me enter. 'Well well, Welcome princess.' He says teasingly. Everybody watches me as I go and stand next to J. I look back to see that Mark who's on the chair is placed on the balcony, with J tipping him over slightly. For some reason I don't really mind and giggle. It's the voices, their telling me It's okay. 'Let's play a game.' Joker says as he leans Mark back to stand looking around in the crowd. 'It's the find Bruce Wayne game, Before Batsy turns up. If you don't find him, Markieboy here dies. If you do find him, we'll see what happens.' But before anybody can go looking Bats is already there. 'Joker, nobody is going to play a game.' He says landing in front of J. 'Oh but Mark and (y/n) here are.' He says nodding to me. I tip the chair back. 'Bye bye!' And I push the chair over the ledge. Joker and I laugh at the whole crowd gasping and Joker jumping after mark. J grabs my hand and we quickly run down the stairs.

We get in the car driving off fast, and we see Batman following us. I lean out the window waving my gun around. 'Not today Bats!' And I starts shooting at the tires of the batmobile. Joker is laughing in the background obviously enjoying what's going on. I get back in the car and J steps on the gas as we see two police trucks next to us and Batman still behind us. And then another black Arkham van stops in front of us, J twists the steering wheel and the car spins to a stop. 'Get your gun.' J says as he takes his gun out of the gunholster he has on. There's cops everywhere. Me and J are shooting at everybody and then at batman mostly. I walk out from behind the car and start shooting at the police as one of them grabs me from behind. 'LET GO ASSHOLE!' J hears me scream and comes and knocks the cop out and shoots him, But batman quickly jumps on top of him. He is hitting J. There's blood. 'MOTHERFUCKER!' I say as I come at Batsy trying to pull Batman off J. J is just grinning at me like usual. Then I feel arms grab me and push me down. Then they tase me. But I just laugh it off for some reason. And then I black out.

I wake up to my hands and feet cuffed to the seats of the Arkham van. Joker is opposite me sat with his legs wide and his hands resting in between them. I look at him and he just smiles at me evilly. I grin back. 'You know i'm still frustrated from the lift.' J says. 'Well I want to help you with that, but I can't right now.' I say lifting my hands up. 'hmm, I do like seeing you tied up. Would look better if I did it though.' He says purring. I bite my lip at the idea. 'Hey, there's always a way out of Arkham and I already have a plan.' How does he do that? Well as he always says he has his ways. 'How?' J claps in his hands. 'You'll have to wait and see. In  a few days we'll be out here, because of another master plan, you'll love it.' He says a bit louder. One of the police men yells through the window. 'SHUT UP!' Oh shit he heard our whole conversation. I look at J awkwardly but J doesn't give a shit. 'Nobody is getting out of Arkham and especially not you. You're going where you belong. A house where mad men like you belong.' And he turns around again. We laugh.

The van stops and the doors open. Men with guns, and doctors walk in. They are holding us down and inject something into my neck. Everything goes blurry, I can't move. They put a straight jacket on me and J. The last thing I hear is J. 'See you soon!' And then I black out again.

FINALLY! I made another chapter and it's pretty long! I had no inspiration for a long time but this just came to my mind. So we're in Arkham again only this time it's going to be more spectacular lol. Anyways I hope you like it and new chapter coming soon!

XOXO

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

290K 10.1K 62
What would happen if the Joker turned a four year old girl into a loyal and merciless killer? Joker meets a little girl on the street and she asks if...
325K 7.7K 46
*COMPLETED "Don't ever worry about me. " He whispered in my ear, then gave me a passionate kiss. J's hand moved to my face, and cupped my cheek. I gr...
287K 6.8K 22
(Y/N) was always looking for adventure. He couldn't ever turn down an opportunity for it. There was no acception when he met Gotham's prettiest psych...
1.3K 14 8
Carter Gordon is the 22 year old daughter of Captain James Gordon, of the Gotham City Police Department. She works at Wayne Enterprises as Bruce Wayn...