Party till you drop.

As me and Mark arrived at my house I got out of the car. 'Thanks Mark, Just make sure you get home safe.' I say smiling at him. 'Oh it's nothing (y/n) just get inside quick I don't want anything to happen to you.' He smiled but still had that scared look on his face. I closed the door and waved as Mark drove off. I walk towards my flat that I share with my best friend Kim. We moved out of Kim's parents house and got our self one. Well it was shit but we could afford it and we were out most of the time.

I rushed inside and closed the door behind me. It's seems like a dream but I know it's not. I have to tell Kim what happened. 'Why do we live on the 11th floor of this fucking flat?' I was thinking but trying to stay calm and I was terrified. What if he did follow us home? I never ran up the stairs this fast.

As I walked into our apartment I heard Kim. 'Hey (y/n) you're back early?' She says confused. She was cooking so she had her back towards me. I stand behind her and start to cry. She turns around rushing to me and hugging me. 'What's wrong (y/n) tell me.' She sits you down on the old broken sofa and you tell her everything that happend.

'Joker, He saw you?' Kim said concerned. 'Yeah, he saw me and i left my car keys at work too.' Kim sighed as she got up to get me some pasta she made and a glass of water.

As I finished my food the only thing I wanted, was to go out and just get drunk and forget everything. But Kim wasn't letting me go for sure. 'Kim let's go out and forget everything tonight.' I say but by the look on her face she doesn't think that's a good idea. 'Are you out of your fucking mind? You nearly got caught by the joker and you want to get drunk?' Kim looks at me knowing when I go out I always get way to drunk. 'Oh come on Kim I won't drink too much I just want to forget what happend. Come on you can stop me from drinking.' I really want to go out and just forget what was going on. Kim rolled her eyes and looked at me seriously. 'I m going with you, you don't leave the club alone, you stay with me, you can only have one drink and no more.' 'I will do exactly that then.' I say as I go to my bedroom. I just really need to sleep right now.

I wake up at 7 PM. Kim is in the shower as I hear the shower going in my room. I get up and decide that I need to get ready. Going through my wardrobe I find one of my old outfits and decide to wear it. It's just a black crop top and a skirt but I didn't used to fit them and now it fit's perfectly hugging all my curves. I spray some Gucci perfume onto my neck and onto my wrists. I get to my make-up and do a natural eye look and some red lipstick. I slip on my black heels and walk out of my room. Kim is sat on the chair in the living room and gets up when she sees me. 'Wow Kim you look really nice!' I say as she makes a twirl. 'As do you.' We boh smile at each other and head towards the door.

When we arrive at the club Kim tells me the rules one more time. 'Geez you sound like a parent. Let's just go and have fun!' We laugh and get out of the car and head towards the club. We get in and hear the loud music and sweaty body's dancing to the beat. Me and Kim go to dance on the dancefloor. Kim has always been a good dancer and is always the girl who get's the boys attention. As a man walks up to her and starts dancing with her I decide to not spoil it and go get a drink. I will only be away from Kim for a few minutes sure she won't mind.

I get to the bar and order a martini. I am sitting down on one of the barstools as a man comes and sits down next to me. I get a little freaked out from what happend earlier but I don't want to ruin the fun. As I get am about to get my drink and leave the man starts a conversation. 'What is your name?' He has a low voice '(y/n)' I say trying to stay calm. The man looks up at me and I gulp. 'Uhm, my friend is looking for me I should go.' I rush off to Kim and the guy looks at me.

'I told you not to leave me!' Kim says annoyed. 'You were having fun I didn't want to ruin it.' I said with a smile on my face but I could see she was serious. 'Fine (y/n) do what you want as you aren't listening anyway.' She starts walking away. 'Oh Kim don't do this!' But she keeps walking. You hated when you two fought. You wanted to go home. 'FINE, I'll just go then ALONE.' I yell her way but she didn't respond. Or didn't she hear me? Either way I didn't care and walked home as I couldn't drive because she had te keys.

As I was walking home I realised how dangerous it was to be out here alone. I couldn't go back now I was so close and Kim would just get angry if I told her I left by myself. I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard somebody whistle. 'Damn girl what are you doing all alone?' A man came out of the dark and come towards me. 'Fuck off, don't you even dare come near to me.' I say as I take my heels off an try to start running, but two strong arms hold me together and the man catcalling me before walked to a van. Somebody put a cloth to my nose and mouth and next it was black.

I woke up tied to a chair in a dark room. My head hurt really bad. 'Shit, what the hell happened?' I thought trying to get my arms loose. As I pulled the rope went tighter. 'Hello? LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKI...' I got cut of by a door opening but I couldn't see who it was as It was pitch black. 'ha ha ha haaa' The slow laughter makes my heart stop as I realise who it is. 'We meet again.'