The queen of Gotham!

I wake up to see J sitting in bed on his phone. 'Good morning doll.' He says with a smirk. I smile back at him. 'Good morning J.' I say getting out of bed. I stand up and try to walk and it really hurts, so I grab onto the bedpost. I giggle at the thought of yesterday evening. J laughs and gets out of bed too. 'What's wrong sweets? Did something happen yesterday?' He chuckles standing in front of me. 'Put on some sexy clothes, BUT not too sexy as i don't want everybody looking at you. Oh yeah make sure you can run in them too.' I look at him confused. 'What are we going to do?' 'You'll see doll just go and get dressed.' He walks to the bathroom enjoying watching me stumble out of the room.

I get to my room and fall onto the sofa. Shit it really hurts but it was worth it. What are we going to do? Oh well. I get up and limp to my wardrobe. I pick out a (outfit like Harley's in the game.). I put on some black eyeshadow and red lipstick. I put my hair in a ponytail.

I open my door and jump as I see J already at my door. He laughs. 'Jesus J! You scared me.' I say feeling embarrassed. J grabs my hand and we walk to the elevator.

I see all his henchmen standing at all the vans. I look at J. 'J what the hell are we going to do?'  He opens the door of his lamborghini. 'Wait and see Doll.'

We stop in front of a bank. As soon as people see J they all run and scream. We both just laugh it off, Walking to the front of the bank. I laugh enjoying the scared people. Am i going crazy?

'J what the fuck are we doing at a bank?' I say looking up at the sign. 'Get your gun ready doll. This is going to get tricky.' He says and grins at me. The henchmen walk over to the door they all have masks on. They push the door open hard enough to get a big bang. They start shooting everywhere. J grabs my hand and runs in the bank. I have my gun in my hand, ready.
'EVERYBODY ON THE GROUND NOW!' J shouts shooting the roof. Everybody gets on the grownd, except for one girl. She stays standing. J walks over to the girl who is scared and trying to stay strong. 'I said get on the fucking grownd.' J says in his deep voice holding the gun to her head. Damn. 'Make me Joker.' She says. I look at her with the look of disgust on my face. J doesn't like this one bit and hits her. 'We like to play rough, why did you choose her when you can have me, daddy.' The girl said grabbing J's face in for a kiss but J pulls back. She was obviously crazy but I am worse. I grab my gun aim at her head and pull the trigger. -BOOM- I shoot her. Everybody yelps. J watches her drop to the ground and laughs. He walks over to me and comes to my ear. 'Jealous much?' He says smirking. I whisper in his ear. 'Only i get to call you daddy.' I say and pull away biting my lip. J grabs my hand and walks over to one of the desks in the bank. 'Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to this robbery, We won't be long! Oh yeah, I knew there were camera's here, and i have something nobody is allowed to forget! So why not spread the word the easy way? HAHAHA.' Somebody wants to get up. 'Ah yes perfect you get the money!' J says signaling for his Henchmen to take the man to get the money. He grabs me onto the desk and i lean up against him. 'This!.. This is (y/n). She is with em now. YES! She is now the queen of gotham and crime and i am the king of crime and Gotham.' My heart skipps a beat when he says that. '(y/n)?' i hear a voice say. It's a boy. It's Mark! I don't want to see him though. J notices who it is too and does not like what is happening. 'Let's go doll.' J says grabbing my waist and pulling me out the door. His henchmen follow with big bags of money.
Outside there are cameras from a distance for the news. 'MY QUEEN!' J shouts out and i shoot up in the air winking at the camera's. We quickly get in the car before pollice arrive. And we wiz off home again.
At home we get in the door bit J pulls me to a room. 'What are you doing?' i say giggeling as we walk into a dark room. J smirks. 'Gotta put something on you so people know you belong to me, as some people don't know. So i am giving you a tattoo.' He says smirking.

(Thanks for 200+ reads! This chapter isn't really exciting and it's short, but i will try and make better ones in the future as i was bussy with school and stuff but i will try my best to get longer and better chapters! 🃏💖)