Who do you belong to?

*WARNING -SMUT, DADDY KINK-*

J is lifting me into his room. He opens the door and we enter his room. He pushes me up against the wall kissing me roughly. He then goes to my neck leaving wet kisses and hickeys. I moan softly and I feel him smirk. He pulls my shirt over my head. He doesn't spare a glance at my bra and rips it of. He starts nibbling on my collarbone and leaves kisses down my chest. He picks me up again and takes me to the bed. I am practically thrown onto the bed as he takes his shirt and pants off leaving him in only his boxers. It's always rough with him but I like it. J walks over to me with lust in his eyes. He is hovering over me and I pull him by his chains into a rough kiss. He bites my lip roughly making me taste blood as he licks it off again. He starts pulling down my shorts tearing my panty's off. He kisses down my stomach stopping just above my lower half. He pulls my legs apart and starts sucking on my clit. I grab the sheets and start moaning. It turns him on knowing he can make me do that. He is going in circular motions and it's driving me crazy. I feel a knot starting to tighten in my stomach as he shoves in two fingers. He starts pumping in and out of me. 'Fuck J.' I say moaning louder as he enters a third one. I am starting to reach my climax and J realises so he stops making me whimper. He comes back up and puts his fingers in my mouth making me taste myself. I suck on his fingers as he takes his boxers off now revealing his hard cock. I gasp at the sight. He smirks. 'Like what you see?' He says teasing me. I nod. He puts his tip at my entrance. 'I want you to beg for it.' He says putting my arms above my head making sure I can't move them. 'Please...' I whimper needing him badly. 'What? I didn't quite catch that.' he says smirking and pushing a little bit deeper. 'Please fuck me daddy, I need you so badly!' I almost shout as he enters me with a hard thrust. He keeps pounding in and out faster and harder. His groans are low and his breathing is heavy. He grabs my neck squeezing it slightly. My skin is covered in a thin layer of sweat. He holds my hands tight together with one hand and squeezes my neck tighter making me need air. He fucks me harder making my legs tremble as he lets go of my neck and i gasp for air. He flips me over on my hands and knees and enters again. He grabs a handful of my hair whilst fucking me hard. He pulls my hair making me moan even louder. He can feel I am coming to my climax as his thrusts slow down but are still hard every time. 'Who do you belong to?' He says slowing down even more as his thrusts become sloppy. I moan. 'You daddy, you and only you!' He moans my name tugging on my hair and he begins to go faster again. He is pounding me into the mattress and I can't hold it anymore. 'Cum for me babygirl.' he says and I cum with a loud moan and J follows not long after. We collapse next to each other both breathing heavily. 'I have been waiting to do that all this time.' J says lifting your head onto his chest. You chuckle. 'This doesn't have to be the last time we do this.' You feel his heartbeat against your ear as it goes faster. 'Oh it wont be trust me.' He laughs. You both just lay there as J strokes your hair again. I feel save. I don't ever want to leave. I feel my eyelids getting heavier. I soon fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning to see that J has already gone. I smirk at the thought of yesterday evening. I look over at the table next to the bed and there is a note. 'I am in the kitchen come down when you are ready. -Daddy ;)' I laugh at the last bit. I get up but it's hard to walk as it hurts but I don't care. I put back on my clothing, fix my make-up and hair a bit and head to the elevator. I get down to the floor the kitchen is on and get out. I remember where it is from when I walked with Frost. I walk in the kitchen to see J talking to Miss Cetreal. As I enter they both look at me and J gets a big smile on his face. 'Good morning doll, Sleep well?' He says giving me a wink. 'I slept great, thanks for asking.' I walk over to J and he outs his arm around my waist.

After breakfast I go upstairs to get ready for the day and J follows me to go to his office. We get in the elevator and J grabs my face. 'You won't escape will you?' He looks at me serious. 'J why would I?' J smiles at me and pulls me in for a kiss. The elevator opens J slaps my ass and I go to my bedroom and J goes to his office. 'When you are ready come to my office' He quickly says before closing the door. I walk to my bedroom. I put on a black skirt and a light pink tight top. I put on some simple make-up and leave to go to J's office.

'What?!' I hear J say from behind the door. 'It's only me J.' I say softly. The door opens and there's J with a big smile on his face. 'Come in doll, I have something to show you.' He takes my hand and walks to his desk. I sit on the edge of it and J grabs something from his pocket. 'Here is your very own gun sweets.' He says handing me a pink and white gun with a jester on one side and a 'J' on the other side. It's beautiful. 'Aww J that's so sweet!' I say taking the gun from J and giving him a hug. 'Anything for you dol face. Do you know how to shoot one?' I do know how to shoot one as my dad taught me how to shoot one for if I needed it but that was long ago. 'I can but it was long ago since I did shoot. Well, from distance.' I say smiling. 'Well we can go to the shooting hall and try. Oh there was something else as well. We are going to my club tonight. Put on a nice dress.' I nod and J takes me to the elevator to go to the shooting hall which is only two floors down.

We enter the shooting hall and there are guns everywhere. I love it. I always loved this type of stuff. I grab my gun and load it. 'Well at least you still know how to do that.' J says chuckling. I stand at the dolls and aim at them. I miss. 'Try again.' I try again but I don't get it. J walks over to me and stands behind me putting his hands on mine and he gun. He helps me. 'You need to put it more up.' He says pushing me against his body and holding the gun more up. I pull the trigger and I get it.  'Now try by yourself.' I aim at the doll just how J told me. He watches me do the exact same thing. I pull the trigger and the bullet goes into the dolls head. 'Yes I think I've got it again. We practice for another hour and a half and then I am back to normal. I can shoot fine. 'It's 7 o'clock, we should get ready princess.' I put my gun in the Top of my skirt and we walk out of the shooting hall.

(First smut I have ever written so don't blame me if it's bad ;D)