You won't get away with this.

Joker's point of view.

I walk out of the room with her in my arms. She passed out. I look at her lifeless body with all bruises. I push her hair out of her face and see her lip is bleeding and there is a cut under her eyebrow. She has blood all over the place. But how does she still look beautiful, covered in blood and bruises? I am so angry. I feel it in my veins. The anger is taking over. I quickly run over to my car that was parked just outside where I had blown up the door. I put (y/n) in the front seat and lock the car.

I walk back over to penguin who had a gun held against his head by one of my henchmen. Penguins only had two henchmen left and they had dropped their guns as some of my goons had their guns pointed at their heads as well. I walk up to penguin who is stood looking scared. 'Joker friend, It's not what you th-' I cut him off mid sentence by punching him. He falls to the ground clenching his jaw where I just punched him. I get on top of him and start hitting him. He is nearly unconscious when I stop. He has blood dripping from his face. Cuts on his whole body from where I had beat him up. I look over at his henchmen who have terrified looks on their face. I look at them with an evil look and turn around and walk to the car.

*WARNING: SMUT, DRUGS (if you think smoking is worth the warning)*

Your point of view.

I wake up on a so very familiar bed with purple satin sheets. I rub my eyes and try to sit up but my stomach hurts. It's dark outside. I push the covers off and look at what I am wearing. I have on one of J's big dress shirts and my black lace panties. I lift up the shirt and see I have bruises and bandages everywhere. I am all cleaned up though. Did J really do this? God why can't I ever stop thinking about him. I really can't and really don't want to leave him. I can't stay angry at him. Just as I am thinking that, J opens the door walking in with some water and food. 'Glad to see you're awake princess, How do you feel?' He says sitting the food and water on the bedside table as he sits on the side of the bed. He puts a peace of loose hair behind my ear. 'I feel allot better. What happened?' I ask confused. 'I'll tell you later, here eat.' J says as he hands me the plate of food.'You look hot in my shirt.' J chuckles as he looks me up and down. I smile and pick at the food.'Can you stand up already, and walk?' I shrug and get up off the bed. J holds my hand as i get up but he remains seated on the bed. I walk slowly but i'm alright. 'I can't feel any pain so i am fine to walk.' I say as I turn around only to see J looking me up and down. 'Very well then, come here.' J pats his lap to say for me to sit. I walk over to him and sit in his lap, as I wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist. I feel so save with him. 'J-j?' He looks up at me with a smile. 'What is it doll face?' I look at the ground, But J lifts my chin so I look at him again. 'What is it?' He says holding my chin in his thumb and finger. 'I..i'm sorry for being angry with you. I overreacted.' He lets go of my chin and puts his face in the crook of my neck. 'Don't be, You had all the right to be angry and I was angry at her too.' He says as he gives me a kiss on my neck. I lift my face up and look at him confused for what he just said. 'That woman you saw me with kissed me as i was telling her off. I got angry and I pulled away, just as you walked by. (y/n) I would never want anyone over you and I would never cheat on you. I may be the clown prince of crime but I'm not bad like that.Understand?' He says as he puts on hand on my lower back and the other griping my thigh. Now he has explained it I feel so dumb. I burry my head in my hands. 'I'm sorry I feel so stupid, I ya know just assumed you had gotten enough of me. People on the street started to say it as I walked by.' I say as I take away my hands and put the around my waist. J looks at me and then grabs my hand and softly strokes his thumb over the top of my hand. 'I can never get enough of you. I-' He stops in the middle of the sentence and kisses me. I turn my face to him as I put each one of my legs aside him my hands wrapped around his neck. The kiss is passionate and rough, but it never isn't with J. I let out a soft whimper as his hands trail down my back and squeeze my ass hard. And how that sound drives him crazy. He pulls away biting my lip. 'I missed you (y/n).' J growls as he kisses my neck leaving a hickey. I let out a soft moan as I feel the cold metal of his rings when he slides his hand under my shirt. 'I missed you too J.' I manage to get out, as he squeezes my breasts. He starts kissing me again making this even more tense. I did really miss his touch. He lays me down on the bed and crawls on top of me. He starts unbuttoning the shirt and throws it aside. He admires my body as i take of his gun holster and red dress shirt. I look at his tattooed body. J goes into my neck and starts kissing traces down to my boobs. He bites the bra strap with his metal teeth and pings it down again. 'That is in the way.' He says as he unclasps my bra throwing it to the side. He looks at my body as he purrs. 'Perfect.' He then grabs my boobs squeezing them as he kisses my neck and collarbone. He then goes to my boobs taking a nipple into his mouth biting down on it softly.