Kim?

I walk down the streets of Gotham. It's dark and rainy outside. I only have on a white t-shirt with some pink loose shorts with my gun in the hem phone in my pocket and my Nike trainers on. My makeup is running down my face but is it form my tears or from the rain? My hair is in a wet ponytail with loose strands of hair at the front. I have no idea where I am going. All I can hear is his laughter. All I can feel is his touch. All I can see is him kissing her. The high buildings of Gotham surround me. People walk away from me as soon as they see me. I just walk on with my head down. I walk past a club that has loud music playing but from where I am standing I can only hear it soft. I walk past an alleyway where a woman and a muscular man are talking. As I walk by, the woman whispers to the man: 'Told you Joker would be done with her some time.' The man chuckles and looks at me. 'Joker couldn't ever love anybody, she should have known.' He says as he looks back at the woman who is still looking at me. I pull out my gun and shoot the guy in the head as the girl shrieks. I walk to the girl and grab her hair putting the gun under her chin. 'Don't talk about something you know nothing about.' I say angry and walk away. The man was right. J never said he loved me. Did he even care for me? I was stupid to think he actually loved me. Go back to him! He cheated on you. Do it, Kill yourself. Go back to him. You're overreacting. HAHAHAHA. 'GET OUT, LEAVE ME ALONE.' I yell at the voices in my head. I pull my hands through my hair. I don't know where to go. I am in a dark alleyway looking around. And then I break down. I collapse to the floor.Tears streaming.
Kim, I'm going to try Kim. I hope she will let me in.

I am stood in front of what used to be my and Kim's apartment. Will she still be here? I go inside as the door is just open. I look at the spray painted J. I now know what it means. I walk up to our floor. I look at our door. I knock on the door. 'hold on, I'm coming!' I hear Kim yell. The door opens and I see Kim. I smile. 'What are you doing here?' She says annoyed but still a little bit scared. She looks me up and down. 'Aren't ya happy to see me?' I say dissapointed but still smiling. '(y/n) you left that party without telling me and now you're jokers fucking girlfriend? He was stalking you before, who even are you anymore?' I look at her in shock. Kim would never do this to me. 'Kim? What's the pro-' 'Just leave and don't come back, i can't believe you.' she says as she shuts the door. I just stare at it for a few minutes before i go back to the first floor and leave going back into the rain.
I just walk not knowing where to go. I walk past clubs, closed shops, coffee shops and strip clubs. But then i hear a familiar engine of a car.
Joker's point of view.
I am laid on the floor with alcohol, my gun and my phone in my hand. I am looking at the photo's of (y/n). I am mad, but also sad. I have drawn a big smile on my face. And then Frost walks in. I point my gun at his head. 'Where is she?' I say in a low voice as I put the gun down. 'We only know she was in Gotham city, don't know if she still is. We found a dead body with two of her bullets in the body.' Frost says. I chuckle at that last bit. I then laugh and point the gun at my head. 'What do you want to do sir? We can track her phone down if she took it.' Frost says. 'Get the car, we're going for a drive.'
Your point of view.
I quickly run into an alleyway next to a club, and stand close to a wall as I hear the car getting closer. Two people who were in the alleyway quickly went away when they saw me, so now I was alone. I see the purple lamborghini drive by slowly. I quickly hide behind a trash can and J drives by not seeing me. I get up from behind the trash can and start looking behind me if anyone is there. And yes, there is penguinn with his henchman. Fuck I know he is angry at J and that makes him angry at me too. I quickly Run towards the end of the alley but everything then goes black.
-Time skip-
I wake up with my head hurting like hell. 'Not again.' I think, but then i remember that it's Penguinn who took me. It's dark in the room and i am strapped to a pole instead of a chair. My phone and gun have been taken away, i can't feel them anymore. I see the door open of the room and light shines in. 'Well look who it is?!' Penquinn says whilst walking towards me. He slaps me. 'Where's Joker?' My lip is already bleeding as I look up at him. 'I don't know, why don't you look for yourself.' I sneer at him.
Joker's point of view.
'She has to be here somewhere it says her phone is here!' I say getting annoyed looking at my phone. I am talking to myself as a few of my henchmen are in vans behind me. But then suddenly the app says the phone is moving. I follow it to see where she is going but i can't seem to find her. Where is she? And then i get to a building. Where it says her phone is. 'Fuck.' I say parking stopping the car and getting out. My henchmen stop the vans too and come over to me. 'Why is she here bos?' Frost says looking at his phone confused. 'Because penguinn has someone I need and I have something he needs. I say as i grab a bazooka and walk to the front door angrilly.