'Liar'

'No, I don't want to see him.' I say walking away. J grabs my wrist pulling me back close to him. He growls. 'You have no choice, besides you he needs to tell you something.' I look at the ground backing away from him slightly. 'Where is he?' Joker laughs. 'That's the part where you help doll. He lives near to my club. But he is going to try and escape if i come and get him. You need to go up to his house and just do what you gotta do.' Maybe I should do this. He needs to tell me something, so let him speak. 'Why do you need my dad though?' I ask confused. He wouldn't just do this for me. 'Oh he owes me some money but I want to make that mans life hell. You are his weak spot, he has secrets from you. Don' you want to find out?' 'yeah I guess, when are we going?' J walks over to the door and signals to frost to get all his henchmen. 'Now, let's go doll.' I walk behind J as all the henchmen follow us.

We are standing in front of his purple lamborghini. He opens the door for me and I sit in the passenger seat. 'For a criminal he is quit a gentleman.' I thought to myself. I look around the car. It's so nice. Everything is white and lights up. The seats are soft and comfortable. The steering wheel has a golden jester in the middle of it. I turn to put on my seatbelt but realise there isn't one there. He sits next to me in the driver seat. All his henchmen get in the black vans. We drive out the garage.

He drives like a mad man. Well he is. We were driving like 180 km/h.

 We were driving like 180 km/h

I Grab onto the seat. J looks over at me and smiles. 'Loosen up sweets. I never crash.' Yeah until one day you do. I don't loosen up and just get more nervous. He notices and gets annoyed going even faster than before. He is going so fast nearly crashing every time but he doesn't. I loosen the grip on my hands and relax a bit trying not to bump my head on everything. J's face goes back to his smile and he laughs.

After a while of fast driving and listening to maniac laughter were here. We parked a block away. 'Well here we are then.' J looks smiles at me and opens the door. He reaches his hand out to help me out of the car. I get out by myself and it annoys him. He slams the door. 'It's that house over there. Here's a phone so text me when I should come in.' He points towards the house at the end of the street. He then hands me a purple phone with a big 'J' in gold on the back. The only contact in there is 'daddy'. I sigh. of course he would put it like that. No other contacts could be added or rang.

I ring the doorbell but it seems to be broken. I knock on the door and see a light turn on. My heart was beating way to fast. The door opens and I see my dad standing there. He hasn't changed except for he now has a beard and looks like he hasn't washed in 10 years. His eyes widen when he sees me. '(y..y/n)?' He looks at me. 'Hi dad.' I say looking at him holding my tears back. 'What are you doing here? How did you know where I live?' He says looking frightened. 'I just found it, You have to explain to me dad, what the hell happened to you?' I say now angry. 'Come inside I will try to explain.' I grab my phone and text J. 'Now.' All the henchmen jumped out from their hiding spots. My dad looks scared and doesn't know what is going on. He grabs a knife from his pocket and grabs me and holds it to my neck. 'SHOOT ME AND SHE DIES TOO!' my dad screams to the henchmen. 'hahahaaaaa' I hear the famous laughter of the joker and this is the only time I am grateful for it. 'tsk tsk tsk, Not a good Idea.' J says waving his finger.

My dad's eyes get wider as he sees joker

My dad's eyes get wider as he sees joker. He takes steps back releasing me from his grip. All the henchmen jump on top of him and tie him up. J walks over to me. 'You okay doll?' He puts his arm around my waist pulling me closer but I don't push it away this time. I feel save for some reason. Like he wouldn't hurt me again. 'Yeah, i'm fine. What did he need to tell me?' J smirks. 'He will tell you himself later princess.' We walk of to the purple lambo as the henchmen throw my dad in the back of the van.

-Joker's point of view-

He is scared as soon as he sees me. Oh he thought he saw the last of me? 'hahahaaaaa' He walks back releasing his grip from (y/n). 'tsk tsk tsk, not a good idea.' I signal for my henchmen to attack him. I walk over to (y/n) and put my arm around her waist ready for it to be slapped away, but she didn't. I smirk. Oh she has such a bitch face towards her dad right now. She has a little fight in er and I love it.

-Your point of view-

The way back was the same as before. Me holding on for dear life and J laughing.

Joker pulls me into a dark room. I can hear light whimpering. A bright light turns on around us and my dad. There are two henchmen in the corners of the room. My dad is strapped to a chair and has a rope in his mouth. J walks over to my dad. He sits on his lap. He smiles creepily. 'So I don't really give a fuck about my money anymore, but oh no I can't accept you escaping when you weren't supposed to!' J's face goes more serious. 'And I can definitely not accept you disrespecting my doll.' I roll my eyes at that last bit. My dad looks so scared. His lip is bleeding and his eyes are blue. Joker puts his hand with the smile up to his face. He slaps his face. Blood comes out of his mouth. 'So Mr. (l/n), tell her what you did.' It sounds weird to hear my last name being said by J. Joker gets of his lap and looks at me to come closer. I walk over to my dad and stand in front of him. 'What do you need to tell me asshole?' I say looking angry at my dad pulling the rope out from his mouth so he can speak. '(y/n) don't listen to what he tells you I never did anything bad!' my dad yells. Mr. J's face looks a bit angry but he lets me do my thing. 'Tell. Me. Dad.' I say annoyed. My dad looks at J who is now looking at him with hatred in his eyes. My dad gets scared and looks back at me. 'Well, On the night I was gone I came back the next day. Kim's parents had taken you from me! I never left you!' He was lying. Joker wanted to punch him in the face but I stopped him by grabbing the purple gun J had in the pocket on the inside of his jacket, and facing it between the eyes of my dad. 'Liar.' I say with my finger on the trigger. I have never seen my dad this scared. Even on the one night he came back looking scared was nothing compared to now. J looks satisfied and smirks at my sudden move. 'okay, calm down (y/n) I will tell you the truth.' I loosen my finger from the trigger a little but keep the gun in between his eyes. 'I..i-' 'Just fucking tell her.' J interrupts him. My eyes never leave my scared dad's ones. My face is full of anger and hatred. 'I killed your mum.' His eyes looked t the ground. My face turns confused with anger. 'You fucking what?' I was so angry right now. My finger tightened around the trigger again not pulling it. 'She was going to leave me, and take you with her. She left me because I had drinking and drug problems. She didn't deserve you.' -BOOM- I pull the trigger. J looks at me with a smile but I don't look back. I lower the gun. I drop it on the floor. Everything goes in slow motion. 'Asshole.' I snarl at my dead dad. I walk out of the room and go to my bedroom.

I close the door and it locks itself (so you couldn't escape), I drop onto the black sofa that's in the room. I cry for about 2 hours. Nobody not even J comes to disturb me. Thank god for that. I get up to get in the shower. I feel horrible. Not because my dad's dead, I didn't give a shit about him. Because of my mum. She didn't deserve this. He lied to me for years and I believed him. Stupid.

After my shower I walk to my closet with my towel wrapped around me. I blow drie my hair and I pick out some purple leggings with white haha on the side of the leg. I throw on a simple black tight crop top. I hear the door unlock. It's J. 'Doll, you okay?' He walks over to me. I start crying again. He hugs me and puts my face in his neck. 'It's okay not to be okay sometimes.' I don't know why but I feel safe. I hate him but do I really? I don't know I am just tired I need to sleep. J picks me up bridal stile and walks over to the bed. He lays me down on the bed and sits on the side of the bed. I just lay there. J strokes my hair as I fall asleep. Why is he suddenly so sweet?