I miss you.

*WARNING* lil' bit dirty :p

Joker's point of view.

I am in the car driving to the meeting. I look next to me. 'Tomorrow I go back home. I do miss her. Nobody has ever made me feel this way. Who have I become this is not me.' I growl. I can't get her out my head. Her smile, her lips, her body. Fuck this is not me.

I walk in the doors laughing. 'Hellooo everybody.' I say with a grin sitting down in the head chair. Even some of the master criminal's look scared. Well I am the Crime prince of Gotham. I look around the room There's mostly men and one woman who said she would want to do my dirty work. I am talking to one of the men about money when I get a text message.

your point of view.

I am laid on my bed bored, again. I miss J. So I decide to have some fun. This should catch his attention.

After that text I see he has read it but doesn't respond

After that text I see he has read it but doesn't respond. I send a picture only for J's eyes. I would usually never send that type of stuff to anybody but I trust J. And I know he doesn't like other people seeing me.

Joker's point of view

'Babygirl' pops up on my screen. I open the message. Shit she is starting this again.

I text her back and lock my phone to continue the meeting. But she doesn't stop. I open the last message she sends. 'Fuck, I need her now.' I think. 'I'm lucky there is a table' as I cross my legs. (sorry not sorry 😂 )

Your point of view.

He has seen the picture and is typing as soon as he has seen it. 'Fuck baby, I can't I am still going to have to punish you when I get back. ' I'm satisfied as I smile and text back: 'Can't wait daddy.' As I send another picture now revealing more. I then put my phone away. 

Jokers point of view.

I continue the meeting but can't stop thinking about the picture, and how bad I want to touch her. The woman who want's to help my henchmen do the dirty work is talking to me but I am not listening. I just give her the job as she has had criminal records and I really don't fucking care to be honest. The meeting finishes and I drive back as fast as possible. When I get to my penthouse I  get in and go to my room as soon as possible and lock the door. I sit down on the bed as I take of my shoes. I look at my phone. One message and a picture from her. I open them. She sent a picture of her whole body... And her smile in it. Fuck I can't take it any longer, I think as I slide my hand in my pants. '(y/n)'

(A/N) This is short but exciting stuff is going to happen in the next chapter I promise! I am putting it up tonight! 💖