Goodbye kiss.

I stumble to the kitchen with J helping me. We get to the kitchen and Miss Cetreal starts making food. J walks over to her. 'I won't be needing you anymore Miss Cetreal, Me and (y/n) can do it our self.' He says and smiles at her. I can see that she wants to cry from fear. She walks out of the room quickly and leaves the house forever. Poor lady, I actually liked her. I look at J. 'What did you want to talk to me about?' He walks to the counter irritated but trying to hide it.

Jokers point of view.

'What did you want to talk to me about?' She asks me looking concerned. I turn around quickly getting annoyed but I try to hide it to make sure she doesn't think I am angry. I have to leave for a business meeting and I really didn't like the idea that I was not going to see her for 3 days.

Your point of view.

He turns around again walking towards me. 'I have a business meeting and will be gone for 3 days.' I sigh. 'Three days? That's sooo long!' I didn't want to miss him for three days. 'Can't I come?' I ask him. 'No doll, it's far too dangerous for you. I'll see you in three days and you can always text me eh.' He says the last bit with a smile. 'When are you going?' I hope he says he is going tomorrow but no. 'I have to go in an hour. I'm going with frost and a few other henchmen but all the others are staying here to protect you. There is a henchman Gabe who is the henchman I trust after Frost he will protect you. Anyone who looks at you, shoot them or let Gabe do it okay doll?' He says serious. 'God J, I'm not that pretty that everyone looks at me.' I say laughing, but I really mean it. He walks up to me and whispers in my ear. 'You. You are the most beautiful girl I have met. Trust me, If I had to kill anyone who looks at you I would have to kill allot of people.' He says as he kisses my cheek. I am in awe of his words and blush slightly. He walks towards the hall. 'J.. I don't want you to go.' I say following him. He chuckles and grabs my hand walking into the elevator. 'I don't want to leave you either doll, But I have to.' He says kissing my forehead.

We get out the elevator and walk to the living room. We sit on the sofa and watch the news. I lay my head on J's lap and he strokes my hair. 10 minutes of the news is about me and J and some of the crimes that happened warning people about J and me. The news ended and we just watched some crappy tv.

Time goes fast when you have fun. 'I gotta go doll.' J says as he stops stroking my hair. Sighing I lift my head up and sit straight. We both stand up and walk to the garage. At the door I see Henchmen and frost loading in van that they were taking and J grabbed his car keys. Gabe is standing In the hall. J shouts over to Gabe: 'Take care of her!' Gabe nods. He looks down at me. 'Don't miss me too much eh princess.' He says smirking. 'That's going to be hard daddy.' I say with a pouty face. J growls and grabs my jaw pulling me into a kiss. His lips against mine feel so good, How our tongues dance together so perfectly. He breaks the kiss biting my lip and pulling it with his teeth. I smile. 'Now that was a perfect goodbye kiss.' J says winking at me and walking to his car. 'Bye bye J.' I say smiling but sad inside. J's car drives of and the black vans follow. I turn around to Gabe. 'Hey, wanna go get a drink?' I ask Gabe because I want to get to know him better. Maybe I could ask him a few questions. 'Sure, not too much though.' He says smiling and we walk to the elevator.

Gabe sits at the bar and I grab some glasses. 'What ya want?' I ask him. 'I'll just have scotch.' He says. I fill the glasses and sit next to him. We talk for about an hour and have a few more drinks. He is really nice and I can guess why J trust him. 'uhm, Can I ask you a few things?' I say shyly. 'What is it?' He says looking at me. 'uhm.. Were there other girls that J took here?' I asked looking away feeling quit embarrassed asking that. What if I was like the 10th girl. I would feel so stupid. 'You are the first. He has never had feelings for anyone, that's why me and Frost were so surprised. You are special to him, I can see it.' He says tapping his glass on the table. 'Really? Oh wow.' I laugh blushing slightly. 'I have one more question. Why do you work for J?' He takes a sip of his drink and then looks at me. 'Because it pays good money and I actually enjoy it. I mean yeah he can be tempered but most of the time he is alright to me and Frost. And all the other henchmen are just scared of him and scared to leave.' He says looking into his glass. I nod my head. 'Well I am glad you like it. I am going to bed, thanks for keeping me company.' I say chuckling. 'Haha, anytime. Just call me if you need me. And call me if anybody tries anything, I know what the henchmen say around here.' He says. I just walk towards the door ignoring the last bit as I thought it wouldn't happen. 'Goodnight Gabe.' I say walking out 'Goodnight (y/n).'

(A/N) I try and update as much as possible but I am very busy! And the story will get more intense. There are things going to happen be patient haha. Thanks for reading. 🃏💖