Not invited.

I am getting dressed for the day and J is out on a meeting with his henchmen. I put on a black crop top and some really dark purple leggings. I look down at my nails. I want to get my nails done.  I should call J and ask but he's in a meeting and he would get angry. I put on a black jumper, put the hoody up and ask one of J's remaining henchmen  to drive me. 'Did Joker agree to me taking you?' He asks. Shit. 'Uhm no but I don't think he will mind. Come onnn I won't blame it on you!' I say trying to confinse him. He shakes his head no. 'Come on please! I won't tell him it was you.' I say in a flirty voice. He looks at me in frustration. 'ugh fine, as long as J doesn't hear about this.' I squeel of exitment and run downstairs.

Once we get to the town I decide to go to a small nail sallon I saw once. I walk inside and there are only two women working (well talking) but when they see me they immediately stop. They both look at me with fear. 'It's okay i'm not gonna hurt ya.' I say giggeling. They both look at me confused as one of them starts grabbing money. 'Woah i'm not here for money silly, I just want my nails done. Then i'll leave.' I say sitting down. She puts the money back and walks over to me. The other woman is already sat in fromt of me. 'W..what uhm what do you want?' she says letting it out in a shaky breath. 'Just like my nails done acrylic and matte black and red or something like that.' I say and they immediately both start at one hand.
When it's done I stand up looking at my nails.

'They're beautiful thank you so much gall's!' I say putting down a $500 bill even though it was only $40, we have enough money

'They're beautiful thank you so much gall's!' I say putting down a $500 bill even though it was only $40, we have enough money.  I leave the store and leave the two women shaking and confused.

When I am back home I still don't see J's car. I frown and get out.
Just as I get in to the closet to get ready for the club I get a message from 'daddy'. I still smile at the name thinking of all those nights. 'I'm gonna be home in 20 minutes. We're going out i'll tell you soon. Wear something fancy dollface.' Where would we be going? 'Okay, see you soon daddy.' I write back knowing that will sexually frustrate him. 'Fuck, you just know exactly what to say eh babygirl.' Is what I get back. I gigle at my phone and walk to the shower.
After quick shower I go to the wardrobe and pick a black dress that is long and has a slit by my leg. It hugs my body tightly. The front has a deep v line. I put on some Black and Red eyeshadow with a perfect winged eyeliner and some mascara ofcourse. I also apply dark red lipstick. I stand on my tiptoes to grab the Red matte heels from the top shelf when I feel two arms snake around my waist. 'You need heels just to get to the heels.' He growls giggling into my ear. I turn around to face him. 'Oh so you're calling me short?' I say crosing my arms with a smirk on my face raising my eyebrow. 'It's true though.' He says towering over me standing real close. He easily grabs the heels from the top shelf. I pout as he hands me the shoes. I know how to get him back though. 'Thank you daddy.' I walk over to the sofa and hear J follow me. 'hmm. what was that I didn't quite catch that.' He says and i can hear him smirk, and i can feel him looking at me. I know he heard me perfectly fine. 'Oh I said thank you daddy.' I say sitting down on the sofa as I strapp the heels. He purrs and walks over to me. Just as he wants to lean closer to me however much I want him to I push the bottom of my shoe against his chest and push him back. 'I thought we had something fancy to attend?' I say getting up and walking to the door. He pulls my arm back. 'Yeah about that. We're going to Brucie Waynes masked uhm ball. Penguinn will be there. And we're going to make a spectacular showup before he tries and destroys the party. That's my job.' He says and I look at the ground. Penguinn is the last person i want to see. J lifts up my chin and looks me deep in the eyes. I could sink in those blue eyes of J. 'I'm not going to let him hurt you, ever again. We're gonna teach him a lesson or two.' He says looking at my lips and pulling my bottom one down with his finger. 'Okay I trust you.' I say as when he let's go of my bottom lip. He inches his face closer and kisses me. I mean it's never soft with J, the kiss was rough and passionate. His hand trails down and squeezes my ass lightly before we break the kiss. He suddenly wraps something around my eyes. 'Can't go to this masked thingy without a mask!' He says and laughs. I look in the mirror and see that he has wraped a beautifull black and red mask around my eyes. He has a black one for himself, and he also has his Black suit on. 'Oh and we're not exactly invited to it. But since when do I listen eh?' We look at eachother and smile our evil grins.