Stronger/ Kai Parker

By pure_fire_rise

He saw the darkness in her beauty. She saw the beauty in his darkness. More

Little salvatore
Collapse
Crave
Sociopath
Melancholy
Mornings
Skating rink?
Secrets
Mischief
Nonsense
Shyful
Unfinished business
What now?
Desperado
Delicate
Afflictive
Caught red-handed
Sanity
Demented
Realization
Let go
The last straw
Calm
Missing
Challenge
Lethargic
Encounter
Β‘Sick!
Locked up
Final battle
Time*
Personality
Mortality
Briefed
This is it, I guess...

Breach

868 28 2
By pure_fire_rise

I sat on the couch for hours, no one was home. Not even Elena or Bonnie, they usually are always here. But not even a fly was seen.
Im just praying nothing bad happens to Kai. I couldn't bare losing him. I hate sitting here, waiting to hear anything. I pick up my phone and dial Stefan.

"Hey where are you?" Stefan picks up.
"I'm at home, Kai dropped me off. His coven came back and they are currently searching for him." I say into the phone.
"Is he gonna kill them?" He asks.
"I don't think so, he said he'll do what's necessary." I answer Stefan.

"When are you coming home?" I ask him.

"In an hour or so, just look for something to do and we'll continue this conversation." He says and hangs up. I sigh and stuff the phone in my back pocket. I go to my room and enter the bathroom. I turn on the faucet and wait till the water gets warm enough for me to step in. I strip myself and feel the warm water beginning to wash away the dirt I might of had on me.

My heart ached, Kai has to keep his promise to me. He has to. I guess I would let it slide if he killed someone in self-defense. That's more human than just going on a ripper spree like my brothers have in the past.
I sit down and let the water hit my back and I hold my knees close to my chest.
I close my eyes and imagine him and I in some cliché romantic place. Just the two of us, no other supernatural beings around trying to seperate us. That's probably what Stefan is gonna talk to me about. But I've made it clear that I love Kai. And he loves me back. But everyone just thinks otherwise, I hate that. And I can't stand the fact that they don't just let it be. My brothers don't want to accept it, they don't think that Kai really changed. He's using me apparently which isn't true, they don't understand.

Without him, it's saddens me. One day there won't be anything in our way. And that day keeps delaying its appearance.
---------------------------
Stefan rushed home which surprised me. I could tell he was a bit mad.
"What's the matter?" I quickly asks before he says anything.
"Katherine is back and she wants to get her revenge." He says.
"But that's not our biggest problem. She is going to ring the last bell and it will bring hell fire to Mystic Falls, Im taking you New Orleans. Klaus will protect you, I already made an arrangement for you." Stefan reached for my hand but I pulled it away.
"You're coming with me right?" I look at him.
"No, you need to be away from here." Stefan grabs my hand.

"You're human Stefan. You need to keep yourself safe, I can protect myself-"
"As soon as the last bell rings. You will die!" He yells. I stop fighting and I looks at him with confused look.

"You and Bonnie have a tie to psychic abilities, once the last bell rings you both will die, we need to leave now."

"Stefan, you're coming back right?" I say with my throats creating a knot. I could tell I was only a few moments away from crying. I don't want to think that Stefan will end up doing something stupid and getting himself killed, he doesn't have the privilege of immortality anymore. Which scares the hell out of me.
"I love you so much Ellie." He hugs me. Which only made me burst in to tears.
"I'm proud to see such a smart beautiful girl, who was raised by a dumbass like me. If our parents really knew just how special you are. Don't ever change Ellie. I'll come back, I promise." He says. Relief runs through my body after the promise he just said.

"Goodbye Ellie." A sharp pinch hits my neck and I quickly glance to see Stefan holding a hypodermic needle, which seems to have held a sedative.

That medicine quickly took effect and my eyes forced shut.
------------------------------
I wake up to myself in Stefan's car, currently in the passanger's seat. Stefan is driving it and he was surprised when he saw my head move up, waking up.

"How long was I out?" I ask.

"Four hours." He states.
"I still think I should help, what can I do within a safe distance from Mystic Falls?" I ask.
"Absolutely nothing since we are in Georgia right now." He glances at me.

I check my pocket and look for Kai's number. I quickly text him to find me.
"Stefan, please stop the car." I plead.

"No Ellie." He says.
"Stefan, I'm getting really sick." I quickly come up with a lie.
"Were almost there anyways." He says, getting more and more pissed by every beg I redundantly say.

I take off my seatbelt and open the door. Before Stefan could reach for me, I jumped out. Rolling on to the road and running into the woods. He's human now so it's hard for me to trace me. A horrible pain produces on my right wrist, I apply pressure and continue to run as far as I could. I could hear him yelling for me the first few seconds I left the car. It was a dumb idea, I know that now. Still I kept running. My feet began to ache and my head began to hurt like hell, also my wrist wasn't helping either. I rested on a rock and I ripped my shirt, creating a bandage for my wrist, it began to bleed a lot after I stopped running. I began to feel lightheaded but I still continued to slowly jog. Each step began to feel heavy and I dragged my feet on the ground, trying to go back as far as my feet could carry. My phone started to ring. I reach for it and I ended up losing my balance and falling on the ground. I crawled to a tree and rested my back on it before answering the phone.

"Ellie, where are you?" Kai says from the other end.

"Georgia I think. Kai I need you to find me. I'm really dizzy and I don't know how long I have left, my wrist won't stop bleeding." I say slurred.
"Ellie, Im coming just stay where you are now." He says and hangs up. My eyes began to grow heavy and my wrists doesn't stop hurting. It began to pulse, that was the worst part. My head and wrist where both shooting huge amounts of pain to my body. I could feel blood coming off of my bottom lip cause I've been trying to stop myself from wincing loudly.

I need to help Mystic Falls, I won't let Stefan die. I can't.
My phone rings again. Stefan's name registers on my phone so I ignore it.

Kai suddenly comes into perspective. His vampire speed got to me quickly.
"I could smell your blood for miles. What the hell were you thinking?" He whisper shouts.
"Why are you quiet? No ones out-" he covers my mouth and points to a mark on the tree above me. I look to see a crescent moon carved on to it.

"Ohmygod." I get up with Kai's help.
Kai holds my hand and cloaks us, so we can leave peacefully.
"You knew what Katherine had in mind, didn't you?" I speak up. I squeeze my wrist preventing anymore blood from dripping.
He ignores my question and bites his wrist for I to drink from it.

"Drink." He motions and I do, the cooperes taste makes my tastebuds scream. I felt my wrist quickly beginning to heal.
"I made a deal with her, she wanted to rule hell and if she didn't get what she wanted, she would find you and kill you. I wasn't gonna let something happen to you. " He speaks softly.

"Instead she's gonna light Mystic Falls on fire." I mention.

"That was something that caught us all by surprise. Stefan called me, he told me what was happening and I did a locator spell to find you. He also told me that they are evacuating Mystic Falls. No one has seen Katherine yet. He was sending you to a safe place, why'd you try to run away?" He asks me next.
"I'm not going back there, I need to help. I have to do something, I can't stand here and do nothing." I glance at him.
"Stefan and I, we many not get along but we both share a common goal, to make sure you are safe. I don't care if I have to physically drag you to New Orleans, I'll do it Ellie." He tightens the grip on my hand.

I quickly remember that Katherine hates now more than Stefan, I was the one that tricked her into getting sucked up into oblivion, now we know she was in hell all this time. She wants me dead, I think she will break her deal that she did with Kai.

He stops and stands in front of me and grabs my other bloody wrist. He closes his eyes and before I could ask what he was doing, we transported right in front of Stefan and his car.
"I didn't know you could teleport both of us?" I look around.
"I've had a lot of time on my hands lately. I'd be happy to teach you my other tricks but that means that you'd have to be alive by the time I come back." He looks at Stefan and motions myself to him.

"Thank you Kai." My brother somewhat smiles at him.
"No problem." He says back.

"Wait I have a favor to ask you." Stefan says.
"What would that be exactly?" Kai turns around.
I start to walk away.
Stefan then speaks really quietly. I pause and try to make out what they're saying to each other.
Kai nods in agreement to whatever Stefan said, he walks up to me and I grow confused.
"As weird as this seems, Stefan wants me to go with you to New Orleans, I don't think my coven will be looking for me where Klaus is." He smiles widely.

"Really?" I return a smile .
He nods, I run into his arms and squeal from excitement.
"But first we need to help get rid of that hell fire whatever." I step back.

"You know I love you right?" He changes the subject.
I look up at him confused again.

"I know Kai. I love you too." I say back.
Kai grows somewhat anxious and just crashes his lips onto mine. The sudden action startles me but I quickly kiss back.
A sharp pain hits my neck and I gasp and see that Kai gave me one of Stefan's tranquilizers. This one felt like a stronger dose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768 69 22
Stelena story
247K 10.4K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
68.2K 1.5K 13
In which an ex lover comes back to town with his family and daughter. He hopes to see his ex old lover so he can apologize and try again but what hap...
558K 13.7K 89
π–πŽππƒπ„π‘ | the vampire diaries 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐍 π’π€π‹π•π€π“πŽπ‘π„ she wondered what it was like to be loved by him maybe she'll find out. 𝐭𝐑𝐞...