This is it, I guess...

Katerina Petrova, who knew that this person was going to destroy that happiness in my life that kept me from going mad.
My longing for something real in my life, now it was shattered.
                      It all happened so fast
---------------------------------------------------
That night, was the last I ever saw him. He was scared, I could feel it. The aura of his feeling was so strong, I could barely let out a word. I tried to reach my hand to his. But only inches away from holding his hand. So close yet so far. And then he was gone. I remember screaming so loud I couldn't hear it after two seconds. This was all because of Katherine. Because if she couldn't have my brother no one could.

Silence, the deafening sound of it was all I could hear. I don't know how I managed to get home. I hate myself, the smallest portion of life living inside me, vanished. My want to live was no longer operating. They killed him. They killed Kai. Damon.

I had a flashback of him again. My own brother plunged a wooden stake into his chest. The flashback ends. Then I could see I was inside my house. I quickly back out my breathing was hysterical. I need to get out of here.
I can't be here. I can't be here.
I swiftly turn and run as fast I could from the house. What the hell am I doing. I stop when I arrived I front of a road and a car was driving down it. I get in the middle of it and frantically put my hands in the air so it would stop. The car brakes to a halt and this woman came out.
She asked me what was wrong and I told her that if she could take me to the nearest bus station. She replies with a yes after a few minutes of begging and that it was urgent that I had to leave. The woman drove me to the nearest bus stop and I found an available Phone.
I quickly dialed my mom's phone.
"Mom?" I quickly say once I hear Lily answer.
"Ellie? What's wrong."
"Kai is dead, he's fucking dead. I need your help please."
THIRD PERSON POV
-Ellie lost it immediately, she sobbed and held on to the phone tightly.
Her mother tried to calm her down but she couldn't. She was alone. Stefan wasn't there, she couldn't trust anyone. Stefan... where the hell is he. Ellie hung up on her mother and dialed Caroline.
"Where's Stefan!" She immediately yelled through the phone.
"Ellie? What?" Caroline replied.
"My brother where the hell is he?" She says less loud.
"I don't know I'm sorry. He hasn't come home." Caroline says.
"What the fuck." Ellie rubs her temples and hangs up on her and places the phone back in its place and she runs out of the stand. Ellie finds a bus stop and locates New York.
"Miss, how much for a bus to New York?" Ellie asks.
"300, and the bus is leaving in an hour. Do you already have a ticket or do you want to buy it right now?" The lady asks Ellie.
"I already bought mine thank you." She responds and turns on her heal to the exit. How was she gonna get a ticket?
She scanned around the room but she felt her actions to be dangerous so she left the place. A young girl who looked similar to her had her ticket in her hand and got up. Ellie tilted her head and walked in the opposite way of her. The girl was to the right of her and Ellie pretended to be busy. Ellie bumps into the girl quite rough.
"Ohmy! I'm so sorry!" Ellie fakes a nervous smile and hold out her left hand.
"It's okay, it happens." The girl responds and continues to walk around.
Ellie looks down on her right hand and she just found herself a ticket to New York.