Crave

I wake up, I'm strapped in to a cold metal table. My hands and feet are tied with duct tape.

There was a guy, the stranger, I didn't get a good look of him, but he's responsible for strapping me in.

"Good you're awake, I was getting tired of hearing myself, I mean living here alone for 18 years with no human interactions was a true pain in the ass. Hopefully you won't be so bad of an aquaintance." The guy says. He steps forward and I can see how he looks like.
He looks young, but his voice says otherwise.

"Why am I here?" I say and tug at my straps.

"Nothing major, you're my leverage. I assume your older brother might care if you get hurt. They'll listen to what I have to say." He pushes a strand of my hair back and tucks it behind my ear.

"Please let me go." My voice hoarse, I start tearing up.

"No can do Princess, I left your brother a note, if he reads it he'll know where to find you." He lifts his index finger to my eyes, he wipes my tears.

I move my head away.

"Feisty, I like it." He smirks.

What is he doing.

"You're nothing supernatural are you, just human?" He says his blue-grey eyes scanning my face.

I nod.

"Oh well I don't need to tie you up." He says unpleased. He takes out a switch blade and cuts the ductape in half.

"How long have I been here?" I ask him.

"You were out cold for three days. I don't think Damon wants to come and look for you. I left the note somewhere pretty obvious." He puts away his blade.

I don't says anything after that, I'm scared. I can feel myself shake.

"I'm thinking you might be hungry." He hands me a granola bar.

I read the label and it reads Peanut Butter.

"I'm allergic." I give it back.

"Oh, well I guess I'll cook you dinner." He opens a door.

I looks like we are in a basement of sorts.

"Come on." The stranger says.
He walks up the stairs. I follow him up the stairs.

"You try to escape I'll stick a knife in your stomach." He guides me to the kitchen.
The fact that he threatens me like that and he says like its no big deal. Wow he truly is a psycho.

I sit down and watch him cook.

It's depressing, I'm trapped with a psycho and I can't stand up for myself and be brave enough it run through the front door.

God and I'm crying even more.

I wipe more tears.

"You don't talk much do you?" He says.

I ignore him and fiddle with my fingers.

I don't hear him walking towards me but his hand grips on to my chin making me look up at him.