The last straw

It all backfired, I was vulnerable. I couldn't fight it.
God I wonder what she's doing now!
She's going to kill everyone.

It's my fault.
They're paying for my mistake.
I can't live with that! A solution circles my head.
I can take control again, I've done it before.
The parasite is doing something very different now, she's letting me speak at her.

"Okay parasite! You've had you fun now can I please talk to my family." I yell.

"Not now, your family have been very patient and respectful. You'll have your chance soon." It says back.

"What exactly are you doing with my body?" I ask curiously.

"What I do ,does not concern you." It says.

"I mean, well if you do something that I don't like to my body, I'll be pretty pissed. Can I get a hint?" I persuade.

"Okay, world domination." She says.

I purse my lips.

"Really? That's not all ready redundant. Do something more thrilling, perhaps finding a good therapist is a better move. Be original sweetie." I say sassily.

"Why am I even letting you speak, your words bore me."

I start getting really angry and I feel my ability start to flourish.

A big idea fills my mind. I'll be a human grenade.

---------------------------
Ever since Ellie hasn't been herself I've been getting these dreams, I think that Ellie is trying to tell me something. I've been writing them down.

Her brothers are looking for any probably solution to get Ellie back.

I'm trying too but if these messages mean something, they all point back to death.
They all mean something relating death. Is she trying to kill herself? I don't know. I talked to Damon about them and he doesn't believe me.

"Bonnie might of found something that may get Ellie back." Damon comes in to tell me.
I signal him a thumbs up and I leave the room to go downstairs to meet everyone in the living room.
Stefan is still pissed about me and Ellie, but that's the least of my problems.

"This spell is to be able to kick out a evil spirit, an exorcism type to be precise.But I need these things and we need to trap her and get Ellie back."
Bonnie speaks up.

"We could use an old-fashioned salt circle, to trap spirits but it's only temporary." I suggest, then some mumbling follows.

"I don't see how that's a bad idea." Bonnie steps in, even though she deeply despises me too for loving Ellie.

"So is this the plan?" Damon asks around.

Nods go around the room and the plan is set. Let's get Ellie back.

-------------------------------
Fighting, fighting and fighting.
Days turned into weeks and then months.
I can see what she's doing, she currently walking into my house. I want to do something about it but I can't.
I epically failed trying to take over, Maybe this is it. Maybe there is no saving me this time. I'm too tired...

But this spirit isn't done and it's horrible. I'm stuck in the front lines of this war and my hands are tied behind my back and all I can do is watch my own hands be covered in the blood of innocents. There is no other way.

Now the spirit came back to finish off my family.

She's in the middle of the living room. Calling out for everyone. She wants to finish it, once and for all.

I hear them circling around her.

"Where's Ellie?" Stefan asks.
It breaks my heart having to see him and not be able to run to him and hug him, actually hugging everyone. Damon,Elena,Caroline,Bonnie,Matt,and Kai, especially Kai.

"She's very much Alive,she's probably hearing this conversation...right,now." I feel her wicked smile as she says it.

"Well if Ellie is hearing, I love you Ellie, and I'm sorry for acting like a jerk, and you can totally use this against me in our usual fight." I see him smile.

I feel the tears flowing out of my eyes and I can just barely feel a hint that I can control some part of my body, sadly just my eyes.

"Aww she's crying how pitiful." She says and wipes the tears.

Soon I hear and see Bonnie and Kai. Chanting some spell.