Breach

I sat on the couch for hours, no one was home. Not even Elena or Bonnie, they usually are always here. But not even a fly was seen.
Im just praying nothing bad happens to Kai. I couldn't bare losing him. I hate sitting here, waiting to hear anything. I pick up my phone and dial Stefan.

"Hey where are you?" Stefan picks up.
"I'm at home, Kai dropped me off. His coven came back and they are currently searching for him." I say into the phone.
"Is he gonna kill them?" He asks.
"I don't think so, he said he'll do what's necessary." I answer Stefan.

"When are you coming home?" I ask him.

"In an hour or so, just look for something to do and we'll continue this conversation." He says and hangs up. I sigh and stuff the phone in my back pocket. I go to my room and enter the bathroom. I turn on the faucet and wait till the water gets warm enough for me to step in. I strip myself and feel the warm water beginning to wash away the dirt I might of had on me.

My heart ached, Kai has to keep his promise to me. He has to. I guess I would let it slide if he killed someone in self-defense. That's more human than just going on a ripper spree like my brothers have in the past.
I sit down and let the water hit my back and I hold my knees close to my chest.
I close my eyes and imagine him and I in some cliché romantic place. Just the two of us, no other supernatural beings around trying to seperate us. That's probably what Stefan is gonna talk to me about. But I've made it clear that I love Kai. And he loves me back. But everyone just thinks otherwise, I hate that. And I can't stand the fact that they don't just let it be. My brothers don't want to accept it, they don't think that Kai really changed. He's using me apparently which isn't true, they don't understand.

Without him, it's saddens me. One day there won't be anything in our way. And that day keeps delaying its appearance.
---------------------------
Stefan rushed home which surprised me. I could tell he was a bit mad.
"What's the matter?" I quickly asks before he says anything.
"Katherine is back and she wants to get her revenge." He says.
"But that's not our biggest problem. She is going to ring the last bell and it will bring hell fire to Mystic Falls, Im taking you New Orleans. Klaus will protect you, I already made an arrangement for you." Stefan reached for my hand but I pulled it away.
"You're coming with me right?" I look at him.
"No, you need to be away from here." Stefan grabs my hand.

"You're human Stefan. You need to keep yourself safe, I can protect myself-"
"As soon as the last bell rings. You will die!" He yells. I stop fighting and I looks at him with confused look.

"You and Bonnie have a tie to psychic abilities, once the last bell rings you both will die, we need to leave now."

"Stefan, you're coming back right?" I say with my throats creating a knot. I could tell I was only a few moments away from crying. I don't want to think that Stefan will end up doing something stupid and getting himself killed, he doesn't have the privilege of immortality anymore. Which scares the hell out of me.
"I love you so much Ellie." He hugs me. Which only made me burst in to tears.
"I'm proud to see such a smart beautiful girl, who was raised by a dumbass like me. If our parents really knew just how special you are. Don't ever change Ellie. I'll come back, I promise." He says. Relief runs through my body after the promise he just said.

"Goodbye Ellie." A sharp pinch hits my neck and I quickly glance to see Stefan holding a hypodermic needle, which seems to have held a sedative.

That medicine quickly took effect and my eyes forced shut.
------------------------------
I wake up to myself in Stefan's car, currently in the passanger's seat. Stefan is driving it and he was surprised when he saw my head move up, waking up.

"How long was I out?" I ask.

"Four hours." He states.
"I still think I should help, what can I do within a safe distance from Mystic Falls?" I ask.
"Absolutely nothing since we are in Georgia right now." He glances at me.