Listen, Don't Touch ~BOYXBOY~

Autorstwa UnicornPoo

He's just another foster kid, with a past like every other orphan you see. Case(y) King just moved in with th... Więcej

Listen, Don't Touch ~BOYXBOY~
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 1
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 2
Listen, Donʻt Touch ~ Chapter 3
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 4
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 5
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 6
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 7
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 8
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 9
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 10
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 11
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 12
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 13 PART 1
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 14
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 15
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 15 Part 1
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 15 Part 2
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 16
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 17
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 18
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 19
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 20
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 21

Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 13 PART 2

3.5K 197 55
Autorstwa UnicornPoo

SHOCKED ALL YALL DIDN'T I, HUH, WITH THAT LAST CHAPTER? I JUST THOUGHT, 'YOU KNOW WHAT, THIS IS TAKING FOREVER. CASE DOESN'T CARE. HE NEEDS A BRO TO LEAN ON'

sorry beautiful fans, I planned on uploaded the rest of this chapter sooner buuuuuuut

got distracted. heh.

SO THIS IS A SHORT THINGY TO WRAP THAT HUGE CHUNK OF SADNESS UP WITH SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE A LOT OF YOU

VERY

VERY HAPPY.

RECAP!

                  “My brother made me promise to not play music.” I whispered. “I really, really love my guitar. But it hurts.”

                  It was silent for a couple minutes.

                  Finally I heard him say, “Your life sucked.” 

                  “So did yours.”

                  “I guess we have something in common.”

                  I smiled slightly.

                  “I guess we do.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~PART 2

                  I felt him hesitantly put a hand on the top of my head. “You don’t like people teasing your hair, so you wear a hat. But you don’t want to dye it…because it’s like your dad?”

                  I nodded slightly.

                  “Well…” He sighed. “Now I feel like an ass.”

                  “You are an ass.”

                  “Don’t count on that changing.” I could hear the smirk on his face. He brushed his hand over my hair in a patting gesture. Instinct told me to bite the mothertruckers hand, but the gesture didn’t feel…condescending. WOOOAH CASE, BIG WORD. FOUR SYLLABLES.

                  “Well your singing doesn’t suck completely–”

                  “I have perfect pitch.” I interjected with a glance at him. His eyes widened ever so slightly. AND YEP, I FELT KINDA SMUG. Something about being looked at with BLOODY AMAZEMENT by Logan, made it seem not so bad to love music.

                  “Perfect…really?” He asked, seemingly interested.

                  “Obviously you don’t.”

                  “…JD had perfect pitch….”

                  “I KNEW IT!”

                  “You knew him for what, a few days?”

                  “Oh pleeeeease! I heard you guys practice, at least he knows when he’s out of tune.”

                  He pursed his lips. But it looked like a thin pout. Cute.

                  “I’m never out of tune.”

                  “What was that? Mr. The-note-was-G-but-you-sang-an-A-flat.” I said referring to the first band practice I went to. HAH, AWESOME MEMORY CASE.

                  “Oh shut up Snow White.”

                  I growled and he rolled his eyes. Suddenly Andrew burst through my door, saying, “What did I miss?!”

                  Um, everything?

                  “Everything.”

                  “DAMMIT.” He kicked the wall.

                  “It’s okay, it’s not NEARLY as important as glitter glue. GOD, I LOVE THAT STUFF! Do we have any in this house? Can we go to the store?”

                  “It’s like, 12 o clock Case. No.”

                  “DAMMIT.”

                  “Wait…were you two having a conversation?” He asked suspiciously.

                  “By definition, yes.” He said bored-ly and looked absolutely like…well, normal Logan.

                  “Does this mean you’d get along well enough if he joined the band?”

                  Logan went silent and looked as if he was thinking. I didn’t know he was capable of that brain power. DON'T HURT YOURSELF TRYING NEW THINGS LOGI.

                  He looked away and said, “I didn’t plan on having an opera-singing princess join the group. I’ll think about it. There’s other things to consider.”

                  “BUT I–”

                  Andrew whacked the side of my head and smiled. “Sounds good.”

                  “I’m…I should go.” He said suddenly, still in deep thought. He got up and headed to the door.

                  “YOU FORGOT YOUR HUUUUUG!” Suddenly I jumped on his back like a fat DINOSAUR!

                  I whispered in his ear, “thank you.”

                  He shrugged and muttered, “do you know how to thank someone without jumping on their back?”

                   I thought for a moment and realized, hey! When JD left and gave me that lollipop, I thanked him very well WITHOUT jumping on his back!!! I AM CAPABLE OF IT!

                  So I jumped up and pecked his cheek. My dad loved it when I thanked people like that. He said I was the only one he knew that did that, and it showed how AMAAAAAZING– I mean, it showed how “loving” I was. PFFFFFT.

                  He looked kind of surprised. He put his normal face on– I mean, his normal scowl, and walked past where Andrew was.

                  “What, I don’t get a goodnight kiss?” He mocked Logan.

                  “Shut up, ass.”

                  And he disappeared. Hm. I wouldn’t have minded if he stayed.

                  WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?! HE’D PROBABLY BITCH ALL NIGHT ABOUT STUFF LIKE RUDOLF OR SOMETHING RANDOM. AND I DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I CANNOT STAND RANDOM PEOPLE, THEY ARE LIKE STRIPPER STRAWBERRIES. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS. OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING. EW. STRAWBERRIES.

                  I NEED SLEEP.

                  “GO AWAY ANDREW I NEED SLEEP. GO GO GO GO GO GO !”

                  “But–”

                  I slammed the door in his face, collapsed on my bed, and dreamed about something that wasn’t James or dad. I dreamed…hm. I ACTUALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I DREAMED ABOUT. But I did fall asleep thinking about performing on stage, doing something I loved, with people I love. And how I may have found somewhere I wouldn’t mind living.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEVER MIND, I DON'T LIKE LIVING HERE. IM GOING TO MOVE. LET ME MOVE. PLEEEEEASSE GOVERNMENT, GET ME OUT OF HERE.

                  I eyed where Tristian was standing at my locker. I swear to bejeesus, I’ve been getting looks everywhere. People knew about my intervening at the concert. AND I DON'T KNOW IF THEY EVEN LIKED IT OR NOT. This one girl came up to me and asked directly if I was really the one who sang. And I answered honestly. “THAT WAS MY TWIN BROTHER WHO LIKES TO DRESS LIKE A HOBO AND HE SNUCK INTO THE CLUB AND CRASHED THE CONCERT BECAUSE HE FELT LIKE IT AND THE EVIL ICE KING TOLD HIM TO BECAUSE…BECAUSE HE FREAKING FELT LIKE IT, THAT'S WHY.” It may sound like I was shaking her by the shoulders, but I wasn’t. Okay, I was.

                  She ran away.

                  But BACK to the present– Tristian. Holy cream puffs, was he going to beat me up? Or or…or…I don’t know! But he obviously wanted to talk. He still looked pretty annoyed. Finally he looked up and saw me.

                  RUUUUUN CASE, RUUUUUUUUUUUN!

                  “Princess.” He stated darkly with a smile as he walked over.

                  “Zebra.” I responded in a very polite manner.

                  “I want a straight answer.” He leaned in and asked, “Are you in the band or not?”

                  “I–I’m…o-of course not!” I stuttered, “W-why would I be in the b-band? I mean, Logan doesn't even want–”

                  I felt a weight go on my shoulders and I looked to my left where Logan stood.

                  “Is there a problem here?”

                  Tristians smile didn’t leave his scary face, but he narrowed his eyes. Almost threateningly. Like a zebra.

                  “Just wondering if Case is in your stupid band.”

                  “There! Tell him Logan, there’s no possible way in heaven, hell, and the zoo, that I am part of any sort of band–”

                   “Tristian, meet the new member of G5.” Logan said simply. And then he said, almost smugly, with a threateningly sweet voice and smile that DEFINITELY BELONGED ON THAT CAT FROM ALICE AND WONDERLAND, “have a problem with that?”

                  Wait. Wat. Wat.

                  “WAIT, WHA–”

                  “Not at all.” He said darkly. “Congratulations, Casey.”

                  I think I prefer ‘princess.’

                  He smiled ‘charmingly’ one last time before walking away swiftly. It took a moment to realize what just happened, and what Logan said. I grabbed the collar of his jacket, not even taking a moment to look at his baddassly nice face, and yelled:

                  “WHAT THE FRIZZLE DO YOU MEAN, NEW MEMBER?!” HE IS PLANNING SOMETHING. HE IS DEFINITELY PLANNING SOMETHING! WHAT THE HELL MAN!?!? DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR ABOUT MY WHOLE LIFE HOURS AGO?

                  While watching Tristian walk away, he answered, “You love music. You’re good. If your brother has a problem with it, he can talk to us.”

                  I stared at him in shock.

                  He removed my hands from his shirt and started walking with his hands in his pockets.

                  He turned back long enough for me to see the corner of his mouth tipped up in an almost-smirk. “Welcome to the band.”

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

767K 6.6K 42
Alyssa Conaway, a smart good girl, was best friends with the infamous quadruplets Jayden, Brandon, Derek, and Seth (the boys are not related at all...
1.6M 69.7K 39
Carter is a disabled 19 years old ex football player. After an accident one year ago, he was cursed to a lifetime in a wheelchair. Ryder is an a...
738K 24.2K 13
Finn Just came back from his five year leave from his pack, his family and just life in general. After such a long time he came back hoping to fix t...
13.6K 438 25
I saw that twinkle. I know my boy and he had that twinkle. My boys in love. He's in love and he don't know it yet. I hope he realizes before it's too...