Tempting The Alpha

Von TheDevilWearsPrada

A person who is meant to complete the other side of the heart shaped cookie isn't suppose to allure with the... Mehr

Tempting The Alpha
Sexy and I know it
Rejected?
Heartbeat
Nothing ever comes easy in life
Mind reader
Flower boy
Cat Fight
A taste of your own medicine
Plan B
A mate's howl
The lovely father
Gentleman
Always & forever
Falling into Darkness and Madness
Seduction Mode
Royalty

Awful memories & darkest nightmares

19.8K 374 32
Von TheDevilWearsPrada

Tempting The Alpha ~Chapter (11)~*Awful memories & darkest nightmares*~

Copyright 2012 ©

Dedicated to: XxXFallenAngel (:

All period long I ignored Kimberly’s glare, she was in a bad mood that whenever a guy tried to flirt with her she would curse them away.

Someone has issues…

I keep glancing at the clock every five seconds, wanting this class to end already. Next class is my mom’s and after that it would be Mr. Johnson’s. When the bell finally rang I sprang out of my seat and ran out the door pushing people aside. I have a ton of questions for Mr. Johnson and I need next class to fly by.

Walking into my mom’s classroom I saw my mom smiling and laughing at something Mr. Johnson said. Today he wore black jeans with light blue buttoned up shirt and a tie, so he does listen to me…

He spotted me and I saw his Adam apple go up and down as he swallowed hard. Yes, be afraid, very afraid.

My mom followed his stare and smiled when she saw me, a knowing smile.

I smiled back innocently, which made Mr. Johnson’s eyes narrow. “Good morning Mr. Johnson.” I said sweetly.

“Good morning.” He said cautiously. I passed them without saying a word. I’m going to torture him thinking I am going to pounce at him at any second. I was thinking of asking disturbing questions but this seems more, what’s the word? Entertaining…

The bell rang and Mr. Johnson still had his eyes narrowed at me, like he was expecting me to blow up and eat him. He walked out his shoulders tensed, so he does think I’m going to pounce at him any second, good…

“Destiny, I want you to leave him alone.” My mom said her lips twitching from not wanting to smile.

“I can’t promise that, he is just too fun to mess with.” I said sliding into my chair. My mom crossed her arms over her chest to, attempting to look serious.

“Destiny…”

“Mother…” I said back.

She sighed before sitting in her chair, but a smile still tugging at the edge of her lips. I felt someone breathing down on me, there hot breath hitting my neck. I whipped my head around coming face to face with smiling Noe, his light, honey colored eyes looking into mine.

“Whatcha doing?” He said not moving back so his breath hit my cheek.

“I would ask you the same thing,” I said leaning backwards, my elbow on my desk.

“Hmmm… that’s a good question.” Noe said pretending to think about it.

“Sit down and stop talking please.” My mom began to quiet down the class and Noe surprisingly listened, like a good doggy.

“I am sure your first period teacher must have told you this but there will be a camping trip next week and there are only so many spots before they are all gone. It will be held up in the cabins, near the lake.” My mom said and everyone began to quickly talk excited.

What the hell? Where was I when they said that? I was looking at the clock and zoning everyone out, dam I should pay more attention…

“You are going to go right?” Noe asked me. I nodded my head, it would be fun.

“Good.” Noe said and something in his eyes told me he just made a whole new other plan. I raised an eyebrow. I think it involves me being half naked…

He smirked and that was the answer to my question when he eyes roamed my body. I punched him in the arm knowing he was undressing me with his eyes. He only laughed in response, he eyes shining with happiness.

Noe wouldn’t stop looking at me, his honey colored eyes never left my face, it was starring to creep me out. “Stop starring.” I said turning my head to look at him, which only got him to smile bigger.

“I can’t help it,” He said leaning his chin on his hand, stilling looking at me with those honey colored eyes of his. “You’re just too beautiful.” He finished.

My eyes widen when he said that, and he sounded so serious. My heart speed up a bit since no one ever really said that to me. “Thanks.” I whispered, feeling heat coming on my cheeks. I only wished those words came out of my mate’s mouth, but if he ever said that he would be lying. I am not beautiful or at least not as beautiful as Abby…

“I’m serious,” Noe kept going on. “You’re the most beautiful girl in the world.”

“Save that for your mate.” I whispered looking away from him, but still caught him flinching at my words, because they were true. He would only think that towards his mate which he will meet some day.

*

“What is your favorite color?” I asked him ignoring his question.

“We are doing math right now.” Mr. Johnson said a bit annoyed.

“Right,” I said looking down at the math book. “What a waste of tree.” I murmured before tapping my pencil on it in a steady rhythm.

“What was that? You want to come up here and do a problem?” Mr. Johnson said smirking when my eyes widen. “Sure I’ll write you a problem.” He said already writing it down, fuck nuts.

I slowly stood up hearing people snicker. Not again! I looked at the board to see a problem where it said, find X.

I sighed and yanked the red marker out of his hand. It still didn’t wipe away the smile off his face. I stood there starring at the board for what seemed a really long time but it was only maybe a few seconds. Damn.

“Any time now,” Mr. Johnson said. I sighed again before circling X and writing ‘here it is’ on the bottom. It just meant I had no idea how to do the problem. I stepped aside and heard everyone laugh expect the bimbos in the front row. I faced Mr. Johnson who biting his bottom lip, stopping from not smiling.

“Destiny that is practically algebra,” He said erasing what I wrote down.

“Really?” I said surprised. He began to do the problem and I got lost half way, I have problems paying attention…

I slowly made my way towards my desk as he kept doing the problem. “Where are you going, you’re doing the next problem.” Mr. Johnson said not even looking back to look at me, how did he know?! Let’s just say it took most of the period for me to understand what he was saying, the next half to do a problem. Surprisingly he didn’t mind, he looked like he enjoyed teaching me everything I needed in agonizing steps, I guess my mom did get someone who fits the list. Feisty, hot, patient, kind, funny and father like…

He notice something inside me switched because he smiled at me, genuinely. If only my father could have been like Mr. Johnson, my mother and I wouldn’t have gone through so much pain. I swallowed down my awful memories and darkest nightmares to smile back at Mr. Johnson.

What if will never change the past it will only keep you from the future.

The bell rang and everyone seemed happy that I kept them away from having to do work today.

“No special treatment?” I said smiling up at him, a smile that I’m sure he hasn’t seen. “You took the entire period to teach me a problem.”

“I would have done that to any of my students.” Mr. Johnson said looking away, but I saw the smile on his lips.

“I just want to say something,” I said getting him to look at me. “I want you to protector her like a daughter, love her like a wife, and respect her like your mother… unless you don’t respect your mother, then that a whole new different thing.” I said watching his mouth hang open slightly. With that I walked out towards my next class.

On my way towards class I spotted Patrick and Abby sticking their tongues down each other’s throat, something that made my blood boil. But the thing is… I couldn’t go over there are yank her away from him because I want him to be happy, even if that means I’m not. I was hurting, my chest was clenching with pain of watching my mate kissing someone else, someone I know is beautiful.

I blinked several times when I saw black to only realize it was a pair of eyes. The bad boy I had kissed yesterday was eyes’ I was looking into and strangely I found myself pulled towards them. All black which was strange, along with thick but long eyelashes and soft pale skin.

“The only way a guy should be hurting a girl is by hugging her too tight.” He said stilling ooking into my eyes. My felt my eyes tear up at his words, was I that open that everyone could see what I was feeling?

He slowly brought me into my arms and I let myself relax, holding back my tears. I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face in his chest, his smell wrapping all around me.

We stayed there not saying anything, I did not expect someone like him to say those words and bring me out of the hard shell I built up since my mate rejected me. I leaned away and looked up at his face which only showed compassion. Without thinking I kissed him gently on the lips, closing my eyes. My eyelashes wet from the tears I blocked from falling down. I was broken, my mate didn’t want me and the ones who did I could not image being with. Like him, he could get hurt, he is only human! I wouldn’t want Patrick to hurt him, but it’s not like he even cares…

“Stop thinking too much.” He whispered against my lips. I opened my eyes to looking into his black orbs.

“I was thinking of you.” I whispered back, closing my eyes. I knew nothing about him, not even his name! I could feel him smile against my lips.

“You don’t need too, I’m right here.” He said tightening his hands around me.

“I don’t even know your name.” I said opening my eyes to looking into his.

“Amir,’ He said and I moved my hands from his waist up and around his neck so I could run my fingers through his really soft hair. Just like his name he was unique, mysterious.

“Amir,” I repeated needing to say it to remember it.

He gave me cheeky grin, one that made me smile back. The bell rang and I noticed as well as he did that we must have spent six minutes just standing there, me in his arms. I didn’t let go of his unnaturally soft black hair and he only chuckled which made his chest vibrate.

“Let go,” He said smiling down at me. I shook my head, “No, never.” As soon as those we out of my mouth they had a different meaning but he I didn’t think much of it and neither did he.

“So you want it the hard way?” He asked he eyes glinting with playfulness. I lifted my eyebrows and stuck my tongue out at him.

My soft spot is being tickled and so when he started tickling me I was a goner. I could stop laughing and telling him to stop, but of course he wouldn’t listen. My cheeks and stomach were starting to hurt from laughing. When he finally did stop I was on my but breathing deeply, rubbing my cheeks.

“Not cool.” I said between breaths. He laughed and I looked up at him glaring, ignoring how his eyes shined.

“We are already late as it is, might as well have some fun.” Amir said watching me sit on the ground, breathing deep before dropping his hand down for me to take.

I grabbed it and he pulled me up, a little too hard making me bump into him. The smile on his lips telling me he did it on purpose. I knew he had feelings for me that I might never will be to give back but that didn’t stop me from having a little taste of what I could have if I wasn’t a werewolf, if I hadn’t found my mate. I kissed him softly, before pulling away. His eyes searched mine for a second before wrapping an arm around me and walking me towards my class.

~.~

“She is a whore and already tried to sell herself to Patrick and Noe.” I heard someone say in field I was in. I cocked my head to the side to hear the voice better. Kimberly. When is she going to stop?! Noe smirked when he caught sight of me. I wasn’t a ball of joy right now, with every powerful emotion knocking down on my heart. I felt better with Amir and Noe but that still didn’t take the pain away. My pain was becoming anger, slowly but steadily.

“I’ll be right back.” I said turning around not letting Noe say anything. But he only laughed and followed me as I walked towards Kimberly.

Once I reached her, she smirked, liking that it affected me somehow. “Spreading rumors I see. Impressive, bitch, at least your spreading something other than your legs.” She looked like she was just slapped in the face and Noe chuckled next to me.

But before she could say anything I felt something inside me break, awaken. No… I watched everyone around me fell to the ground, in a deep sleep.

Miss me honey? I heard a raspy voice inside my head that only haunted my darkest dreams. It was my father’s voice. He has awakened, just like my wolf has.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

633K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
737K 24K 45
Start: 11 May 2018 Finish: 6 December 2018 I see the drop of the cliff in the corner of my eye. I take an unsteady step backwards. "There is no runni...
396K 9.8K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
274 96 31
Luna is not only a genius, but she is also accidentally hilarious. As well as being extremely entertaining, she is a mystery in many senses. And she...