Falling into Darkness and Madness

Tempting The Alpha ~Chapter (15)~*Falling into Darkness and Madness*~

Copyright 2012 ©

Dedicated to: Melrii.(:

Vote & Comment, maybe?

          =PATRICK'S POV=

I can’t get her out of my mind. It’s just been a few days and I’ve acted like the mate bond doesn’t have an affect me but it does... The pain in my gut when I just see her looking at someone who isn’t me, the anger that flares inside me when I see her talking to a guy, the feeling of being lost and like I was falling into darkness and madness when she kissed a guy who wasn’t me. I feel like the life is being drain from me every second I'm not with her, everything that made me feel alive and happy has no meaning anymore. Only she could brighten up my world and not Abby anymore…

Running in wolf form always seemed to calm me down. It always took away my worries and concerns leaving me in a state of peace, even if it is for a little bit.

Everything is peaceful over at the boards, a little too peaceful... Noe said through the pack line, only intended for me to hear. It looks like peaceful time is over...

Can you see if anything is going to happen? I asked using my authority voice knowing it wasn’t much of a question. He knew I was serious about being alpha and he respected me for that… except for the past day or two he would look at me differently and I knew it was because of me rejecting my mate.

I knew the air felt too stiff, Noe murmured to himself but made it intentionally for me to hear.

What is it? I asked my muscles becoming tense. My wolf was laid back not caring about anything except when it was time to fight for something he felt strongly about or if involved our mate, either than that he was really quite… that was really different a year ago though.

Two rouges on the west border line are going to waltz in like they own the place in a few minutes. Noe said, he sounded angry at himself for not seeing this earlier. As he said this it went out to all the other wolfs who were guarding or roaming around on all fours.

What’s up with the short notice? Harry asked but he wasn’t angry at all.

I was just thinking about something… Noe answered as I quickly made my way out towards the border which took me less time than all the others even though I was the farthest one from it.

More like someone. Harry teased and I felt my inner wolf become alert to the words they were saying.