Cat Fight

Tempting The Alpha Chapter (8)~*Cat Fight*~

 Copyright 2012 ©

Deicated to: Batman_ (:

Video of how Noe Catched the ball on the side! IT'S EPIC!->

I lowered my sleeve, showing my bare soft shoulder. I leaned forward in my desk looking up at him through my long black eyelashes, running my tongue slowly across my bottom lip letting my eyes fall down his body hungrily.

Noe squirm in his seat like he was having trouble keeping himself in his chair. "Yeah, like that." He said huskily. He told me to show him ways to make Patrick lose himself and give in. I never did anything like that so I guessby the way Noe was acting right now, I did it right.

"Noe read the next paragraph." My mom said smirking from the front of the class room. Noe grabbed the book tightly and cleared his throat. He read it, my mom smiling like a retard, I guess she found being a teacher the best job in the world. I smirked when Noe wouldn't look up from the book like he was trying to control himself.

I laughed when he banged his head against in it, leaving it there.

~.~

Noe had control over himself but wouldn't keep his hands to himself as he walked me to my next class; Algebra 2 with Mr. Johnson...

"Touch me again and I will personally neuter you in your sleep." I said angrily, which only got me a chuckle from him.

"You cant, I sleep like hawk." He said laughing at his own lame joke. I pushed him away and entered the classroom my eyes darting side to side, looking for him.

"Ah, Destiny just the person I was looking for." Mr. Johnson said right behind me, scaring me a bit, freaking little bastard. Okay, I am a bit protective over my mom...

I lashed out and grabbed his black tie bring him down so I could look in his baby blue eyes. He was startled by this until I poked his face, yes I poked his face. I'm a little off right now!