Heartbeat

Tempting The Alpha Chapter (4)~*Heartbeat*~

Copyright 2012 ©

Deicated to: Consumedaffairs(:

After grabbing a hamburger and some chips I followed Noe who still had a smile on his face while mine had disappeared as soon as that wonderful smell of my mate’s hit me. I didn’t know where we were headed until I was right in front of a table full of male werewolves and one female human on my mate’s lap. What I would give to be in his lap… wow did I really just think that? What happened to my tomboy side?

Noe pulled up two chairs not even noticing every girl’s eyes on his bare, tanned, muscular chest. I flopped down on my chair and felt it being pulled, by no other than Noe. He pulled it closer and draped his arm over my shoulders.

“Guys this is Destiny.” Noe said brushing his lips on my cheek as he spoke. Again, what is up with this beta?

“Dam, heellooo.”

“What is up sweet cheeks?”

“Hi.”

“Shit, I’m in love.”

Many other comments were spoken but everyone was speaking at the same time, except for Cameron. He starred but didn’t say anything or try to control my emotions.

“And this one right here is Patrick. He is umm….er…” Noe couldn’t find the words but I could easily fill in the blanks.

“He is your best friend.” I said quickly when the human girl was giving Noe a confused look. Noe nodded quickly before biting into his hamburger. I smiled at how quick he became serious just by being close to his alpha. After all he was the beta and that’s a position where it’s all business.

"So tell me about yourself, Destiny." The human girl said happily, her smile was contagious. 

"What is there to say?" I said giving her a small smile. "What's your name?"

"My name is Abby." She said still smiling white pearls at me. I nodded my head and bit in my hamburger. It tasted like chalk, my hunger faded away and my mouth was dry. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears, my skin burning for his touch, what he does to me when he is close to me. Abby disappeared when our eyes locked. What I would give to kiss those red hot lips and feel his hot breath on my neck. Stop! I have to stop thinking those thought before I do something he will he regret. Yeah, I said it HE will regret because quite frankly I wouldn't mind...