Royalty

Tempting The Alpha Chapter (17)~*Royalty*~

Copyright 2012 ©

Deicated to: FatefulEncounters(:

Sorry it's short!!! D:

For the rest of the day my mind kept going back to Patrick. What is with him? Is he finally going to drop Abby and be with me? Has he changed his mind? So many questions!

Before I knew it was lunch time and Noe had his arm around me. When did that get there? I slipped out of from under it making him laugh.

“You were really out of it, what were you thinking about?” Noe asked somehow getting his arm around me once again. I sighed gave him a look saying something important to him was going to be chopped off at night if he didn’t move it, and he did quite quickly.

“I was thinking about-”

“Patrick.” Xavier said coming up out of nowhere. I glared at him and he hid behind Noe’s side like a little kid in trouble. I couldn’t help but grin as I watched Noe shove him aside telling him to get off him.

“Don’t read my mind, Xavier.” I warned but I couldn’t be serious with him right now, he was acting childish.

“I wasn’t! You are easy to read without having to use my power. It’s obvious when you find your mate that’s all you can think about.” I sighed, he was right.

“What did Patrick he do?” Noe asked keeping his eyes on Xavier.

“He asked me if I was going out with Amir…” I said.

“Oh,” Noe said looking back at me, getting his full attention. “Why would he think that?”

“I don’t know,” I said, “Maybe it was that time I kissed him, twice. Or the time-”

“I get, I get.” Noe said looking a bit angered. I shouldn’t have brought that up…

“Well, I’m hungry. Care to join me to for lunch, lady Destiny?” Xavier asked politely, even held out his hand to me. He was joking around and acting royalty, it’s cute.

“Why, that sounds splendid!” I said playing along, grabbing his hand and walking gracefully in front of him as he followed.

“You guys are such weirdoes.” Noe commented making us giggle because he was acting like a sour cherry.

“Hey, it’s Flower boy.” Xavier said pointing to my right. Flower boy looked up just in time to see us and started walking in our direction. Noe suddenly grabbed my waist from behind and pressed his chest against my back making my body burn. What the hell is he doing? If I wasn’t so distracted by Noe I would have seen Flower boy’s eyes narrow on Noe’s hands or the way Xavier took a step closer towards me.

“I’m just putting on a show for dear Patrick, calm down.” Noe whispered in my ear. My heart was pounding in my chest and I took in a deep breathe.

“Okay, you should have warned me first.” I said relaxing in his arms. I could feel Noe smiling behind me as Xavier looked at us with a frown on his face.

“Jealous?” Noe teased Xavier. He just grumbled some inaudible words and looked away.

“I have some news to for you, Destiny.” Flower boy said sounding serious.

“What it is?”

“I heard a rumor that a new wolf is in town, and he looks a lot like you.” My blood ran cold at his words. My father is here? Shit.