Seduction Mode

Tempting The Alpha ~Chapter (16)~*Seduction Mode*~

Copyright 2012 ©

Dedicated to: Kimathy(:

I'm sorry for the long wait! (:

“Don’t do it like that, do it like this.” Xavier instructed, his finger flicked aside a piece of hair that fell into my eyes before going into ‘seduction mode’. I watched as he ran his fingers through his black messy hair while biting his pink full, bottom lip. He’s light green eyes looking directly into mine. Oh wow, he is good…

“Got it? Or do I have to do it again? But this time with my shirt off, water droplets running down my perfect tone chest, sun shining behind me like an angel on this god forsaken land.” Xavier said smirking when I imagined it for a spilt second and for him to only see it.

“You did it on purpose!” I said punching him on the arm. He simply laughed and acted like my punch had no effect on him at all.

“Oh like you weren’t thinking it already!” Xavier said rising up his hands when I went in for another blow. I was BUT that doesn’t mean he is allowed to know what I’m thinking!

“Thinking about what?” Noe asked popping out of nowhere. He had left me and Xavier alone to sign me up for the camping trip in six days. I could have done it, even my mom could have done it for me, but he said and I quote ‘I need to pull some strings or necks whatever works better first’. I don’t know you had to pull some strings or ‘necks’ to sign up for the camping trip…

“She was thinking about me shirtless with water running down my sexy body.” Xavier said smirking when I turned around to face him, glaring.

“I wouldn’t be it if you didn’t picture it to me!” I said which made him laugh some more.

“So you do think my body is sexy.” He stated while crossing his arms over his chest in triumph.

Noe laugh to my discomfort and wrapped his arms around me. “I’m sexier though, right?” Noe asked, his minty breath fanning my cheek as he leaned in closer to me. His honey colored eyes looking intensely into mine, like Xavier had done earlier.

“No, I am.” Xavier said pulling me out Noe’s arms and into his muscular chest. His manly smell engulfing me, it actually smelled quite nice.

“Please, the extremely hot show I did at the assembly for the first day of school was sexy as hell.” Noe said smirking and pulling me out Xavier’s arms. Xavier grabbed me out of Noe’s hands again pressing me up against his chest, pushing aside on of my legs to so he could press his bodycloser to me.