Plan B

Tempting The Alpha ~Chapter (9) -Part 2- ~*Plan B*~

Copyright 2012 ©

Dedicated to: Rhages(:

“Don’t like me? Have a seat with the rest of the bitches waiting for me to give a fuck.” Fay said sweetly like she was a receptionist. I chuckled which got her attention as I sat down next to her. Fay's light brown eyes brightened and she smiled at me.

“Vas happening?” She said leaning back in her seat.

I laughed some more before saying, “Nothing much, what about you?”

Her thumbs when out to the two bimbos behind us. “I am mentally murdering people I don’t like.”

“Fuck you.” One girl said who looked exactly like Kimberly but with dark brown eyes.

“Aw. I hate you too, bitch.” Fay said not even bothering to look behind her like she wasn’t worth her glance. This got me to laugh again since Fay didn’t really let anyone bring her down.

“You look cute today,” Fay said sincerely.

“Watch it Destiny she meet get a crush on you.” The other bimbo next to the look alike of Kimberly said. It was surprising they were even talking, yesterday it seemed like they couldn’t.

Fay did turn around his time, pissed off. “Stop the crap.” Fay said and if I was facing her I would have stepped back, her expression was scary.

“Fay.” The teacher said sternly, wanting her to turn back around and leave them alone.

Fay listened and turned back around with a scowl plastered on her face. I let the comment the bimbo slip, why would she say that? Well, it did rile Fay up, maybe that’s why.

Fay calmed down a bit and I looked up to see the bad and mysterious guy walk through the door. Was he in my class all along? The wink he sent me told me I was right.

“And you sir, you are very attractive. Therefore, I will stare at you.” Fay whispered to herself but I caught it with my good hearing. I let a smile break when she leaned her chin on her hand to stare at the bad mysterious guy. The mysterious bad boy -his nickname since I don’t know his name- sat down a few seats in front of us, Fay’s light brown eyes never leaving him. The next thirty minutes in class were spent with the teacher telling us to be quiet. I can see the teacher again giving Fay more scowling then a teacher should.