Gentleman

Tempting The Alpha ~Chapter (13)~*Gentleman*~

Copyright 2012 ©

Dedicated to: Happiee(:

It's pretty short but I just wanted to get something out for right now.(:

I waited patiently as Noe squirmed around, yawning before blinking his eyes in confusion. 

“What happened?” He asked sleepy, looking adorable.

“Um, you feel asleep.” I said biting my bottom stopping myself from smiling like a fool. Noe’s honey colored eyes were wide, huge while his lips where in a slight pout. He rubbed his eye his in a cute five year old kid way.

“No, I felt a huge overwhelming power making me black out… I guess everyone else did too.” Noe said getting in a sitting position, and looking around. “Except you,” He said turning to look at me.

I was about to say something when Xavier cut in already here, standing next to me. “I’ll tell you later, if Destiny wants me to.” He said looking at with an unknown emotion which wasn’t pity or sympathy which made me look at him in a different way. A person who isn’t a kinky bastard, someone who actually has feelings…

“Yeah,” I said realizing he was doing that so I wouldn’t have to retell my past which brings pang in my chest from even thinking of it.

Noe nodded letting whatever just happened pass by, for now. “What are we going to tell them when they wake up?” Noe asked looking around and we did the same. I spotted Kimberly on top of a guy, wow. She never seems to amaze me…

“I’ll handle that,” Xavier said smirking, his light greens eyes twinkling with mischief.

“How are you going to do that?” I asked curious.

He tapped his head, making everything click in place. He is going to use mind work, I wonder what he is going to do…

“I also heard what you thought of me, harsh.” Xavier said faking hurt by putting his hand over his heart. “I have feelings see, I am hurting right now.”

Noe smacked him behind the head. “She told you once to stop reading her mind.” Noe said angrily.

“Why isn’t Noe such a gentleman?” Xavier mocked rubbing the back of his head with his hand. I couldn’t help but smile, just two days ago he was pressing me up against the wall and slapping my ass…