Sexy and I know it

Tempting The Alpha  ~Chapter (2)~*Sexy and I know it*~

Copyright 2012 ©

 Dedicated to: sissy3399 (:

"Thanks." I said putting my schedule in my pocket before getting up and walking away. His light, honey colored eyes were watching my every move. 

"I know you are a werewolf." He said next to my ear, so no humans could hear.

"What?" I said looking at him confused. I wonder what he'll do if I told him that I was human and he just gave his secret away.

 "Werewolf?" I questioned. I let my face show utter confusion, "Is that supposed to be a joke?" 

His face fell as his honey colored eyes looked into mine. He kept opening his mouth and shutting it like a retarded seal. I couldn't help but crack up laughing. He looked like a deer in head lights and I think in his eyes I saw disappointment. 

His eyebrows drew together in confusion when he saw me laughing. After a few seconds he said, "You almost had me there." A smile forming on his lips. Why did I keep feeling something when he smiled? 

"You should have seen your face." I mumbled wiping the invisible tears from my eyes. He suddenly lashed out and grabbed my waist, pushing me against the lockers. I let out a small gasp when he pressed himself against me. His breath hit my neck softly.

"I should inform you I am the beta of Crimson pack, you don't want to play games with me later on." His tone was serious and a bit of authority was leaking out. I froze, knowing my place I shouldn't have messed with anyone.

He started to laugh his honey colored shining. He rested his head on my chest, his shoulders shaking as he laughed. No one was around, the hallways were empty except for the two of us, and the only sound was his laughter.

"You should have seen your face." He mumbled and then looked at me. I bit my lip angrily and thrashed around, wanting be out of his hold. His hold tightened on my waist, if I weren't mad I would have enjoyed his body pressed against mine.

"Awe... You look cute mad." He said. 

"Yeah, well I'm about to get real freaking adorable." I spat out. 

His lips went on my earlobe. "What did I say about me being beta?" He whispered in my ear and biting it playfully. He does not know who he is messing with. Yes, you’re supposed to respect your beta and alpha but I'm not officially in the pack... yet. But if he thinks just having the tittle of beta is going to make me fall at his feet he is wrong.