Distance||Calum Hood

By fallenfivesos

A lot can change in 2 years and it's all because of the distance. *SEQUEL TO BULLY* More

important
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
*NOT AN UPDATE*
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty - last chapter
Should I do this??? - Character Q&A

twenty four

1.8K 39 24
By fallenfivesos

*Katie's POV*

I woke up and smiled against my pillow as I was introduced to a sleeping Calum.

I turned over, so my back was against his chest as he moved closer to me, still asleep.

I reached over to the table sat next to the bed as I picked up my phone and unlocked it seeing it was 9:37am.

I had a snapchat from Becca and I opened it seeing her at her work as she just asked how I was.

We sent a few snapchats back and forward.

"Someone just saw me at work and said to check twitter, my breaks over will you check and let me know?' Becca sent as I replied and opened twitter.

I searched her name and saw lots of people mentioning her and Luke in their tweets as they attached a link.

I furrowed my eyebrows and clicked on the link. While waiting on it loading I felt movement beside me as I glanced over my shoulder and smiled.

I turned round to greet him as he smiled lazily at me, "Good morning beautiful"

I sighed happily and pecked his cheek, "Morning" I smiled.

I draped my leg over Calum's legs as I rested my head on his chest and picked up my phone again seeing the link had loaded.

Calum's hand drew shapes in my back as I scrolled down, stopping and furrowing my eyebrows.

"Is that Luke?" Calum said as I clicked on the picture.

"Yeah?" I said, more like a question as there was a picture of Luke and another girl laughing while she whispered in his ear.

"They look close.." Calum trailed off as I sat up and he did too.

"You don't think he.." I said looking to Calum.

"Luke's not like that, right?" Calum said picking his phone up and loading the picture too while I opened snapchat and sent the photo to Becca, she would find out eventually.

I watched as she typed and looked at Calum's phone while he tried to find out who the girl was.

'Oh my god wtf who is that? I'm coming over'

I facetimed Luke, even though he was only along the hall.

He answered and smiled "Hey guys, is this you asking what I want for breakfast?"

"No, we're asking you what this is" Calum said, holding his phone up with the image.

Luke furrowed his eyebrow and looked closely, "I- I don't know, who is that?"

"Luke, Becca saw it and she's coming over so.." I trailed off as he sighed and rubbed his hand over his face.

"Look it's fine, I'll deal with this, I don't know who that is but.. don't worry I'll handle it" He said before he hung up as I threw my phone on the bed.

"Well I mean, there's nothing we can do about that" Calum shrugged as I nodded.

"Come on, let's get up" I said patting his leg.

Calum let out a sigh as he rubbed his eyes while I stood up and opened the full length curtains.

I walked over to the drawers placed across from our bed and got out some clothes as I turned around to look at Calum who was leaning against the back of the bed with his hands behind his head, watching me.

"What?" I laughed putting my clothes on the singular couch in the corner of the room.

"Nothing, I like waking up to this" He smiled as I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Well, this" I said gesturing to myself, "Is going to go for a shower" I giggled as Calum chuckled and I pecked him on the lips and went into the bathroom.

----

"WHO MOVED MY SUITCASE? WHERE IS IT?" Ashton's voice boomed through the house.

"HOW DO YOU LOSE A SUITCASE?" Michael shouted back as I bumped into him.

The guys were back on tour tomorrow for the Europe part and as usual, they got the flight times mixed up meaning everyone was running late.

"You don't even need a suitcase, you all literally pass your clothes around in a circle" I shrugged as Ashton shoved me jokingly.

"It was in the bath?" Calum said walking out holding Michael's suitcase while wearing a kilt.

"Cal, you do realise we don't go to Scotland first right? That's next week.." Michael patting him on the shoulder as he furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at his kilt.

"Where's Luke?" I asked as I faintly heard his voice coming from the kitchen.

"No..I just told you I don't know who she is...No!-It's not- Becca wait-No..I-" Luke sighed and hung up his phone before he looked over at me.

"So Becca isn't coming on tour" He sighed as I pouted.

"Katie, please, you need to tell her, that picture, it isn't me-well I mean it is me but I think it's been photoshopped because I was not there and I do not know who that is" He sighed.

"Hey, don't worry, I'll talk to her but we really need to go right now" I said as he nodded and got his suitcase just as their security entered taking the bags.

----

*5 months later*

The tour had officially finished. I had to admit, the last show was pretty emotional, the guys were crying, the fans were crying, I was crying.

It was Calum's birthday on tour so we celebrated then with a dinner.

We were now back and home and it only took us a couple of days to get over the jet lag and get back into the swing of things.

"You know what I want to do?" Calum asked.

"What do you want to do Calum?" I asked sitting on his lap as I brushed my hand through his hair.

"I want to go out" He said as I let out a laugh.

"Alright, sure" I giggled.

"No I mean like, go out, no security, nothing, me and you and if we meet fans then so be it, they deserve this" He nodded resulting in a smile growing on my face.

"That's so cute Cal" I whined as he smiled.

"But before we go" He said leaning towards me and planting his lips on mine.

I gladly followed his actions, smiling.

"You know" Calum began in between kissing my neck, "Maybe we don't need to go out"

I laughed, "No, come on, you said" I said holding his head to look at me.

"I know" Calum pouted as I got up and took his hand dragging him behind me.

"We are going out" Calum announced to Luke and Becca, who were on the couch, as I waited on the lift.

Turns out the photo was actually
photoshopped as we realised Luke's 'hand' had a love heart tattoo so they were fine again.

"Have fun" Luke winked just as the doors 'dinged' open.

We stepped in and Calum pressed the button.

"So have you heard from your mum or dad since we've been on tour?" Calum asked as I looked at our hands and shook my head.

"Thankfully, no" I smiled.

We got out the lift and got into the car, Calum decided to drive today.

It was extremely warm outside so I was thankful for my choice of shorts and a light t-shirt.

Calum turned on the radio and put his sunglasses on as we sang along to the song.

"We are literally recreating a scene from 'Starstruck'" I laughed while I opened twitter.

"What's that?" Calum asked looking at me then to the road.

"You've never seen Starstruck?" I said my mouth hanging open.

"No" He laughed, "Should I have?"

"Yes!" I replied as he chuckled again.

I tweeted, 'Calum Hood has never seen Starstruck!!!!'

Instantly it got several replies which made me laugh as other people were as shocked as myself.

I replied to my tweet with a picture of Calum with his sunglasses on.

First we went to visit Keith as we hadn't seen him in ages. We brought flowers and water to clean his stone.

After that we headed to go shopping.

Calum parked the car and got out as I picked up my bag.

He walked round the car and opened my door.

"M'Lady" He bowed as I laughed and got out before he shut the door.

He took my hand and swung our arms in sync as we walked.

I squinted my eyes at the sun, regretting leaving my sunglasses.

"Here, take mine, we'll go buy another pair" Calum said taking off his glasses as he noticed me.

He placed them covering my eyes as I smiled and thanked him while we headed in the direction of the shop selling sunglasses.

We stood outside looking at the rack as Calum chose a pair.

"Calum?" A voice said from behind us as we spun around seeing 3 girls standing with their mouths hanging open.

"Hi Katie" One of them smiled as I returned the favour and smiled back.

"Hi girls" I said as they looked back to Calum.

"Do you guys want a picture?" Calum asked as we could both tell they were wanting to ask.

"Yes please" They said smiling and getting excited.

"I'll go buy these" I said to Calum as he smiled and nodded and I went inside and bought the sunglasses.

I walked back out to see Calum smiling while a girl snapped a picture of them together.

"Can I get a picture with both of you?" One girl asked as I raised my eyebrows not expecting it.

Calum smiled and looked at me.

"Sure" I laughed going to the other side of the girl as I smiled and she took the picture.

"Thank you so much" They all said as Calum gave them all a hug.

"No problem, it was nice meeting you guys" He smiled as we waved goodbye and I handed him the sunglasses.

We walked along stopping every once in a while to get a picture and soon I guessed word was out that Calum was just walking around town as there was people everywhere.

"Bye guys, I have to go, lovely meeting everyone, tweet me your pictures" Calum shouted over the large crowd as he waved and came and took my hand.

For a short while it was obvious some of the crowd was following us and Calum did just want to have a short break from meeting everyone.

"Come on, we can go here" I said walking into the first restaurant I saw.

"Do you have any private tables? I'll pay extra" Calum nodded as the woman smiled.

"Anything for the Calum Hood. My daughter loves you by the way" She laughed as Calum chuckled, I guessed he got that a lot.

She led us to the back of the restaurant with a booth facing away from the door so no one could possibly see it was us.

She placed a menu each in front of us, "We have someone on the door just incase" She smiled as we thanked her.

It wasn't that we didn't want to meet the fans but I understood Calum needed a break as that's all he had been doing.

"Should we get a pizza to share?" I asked as Calum nodded and placed the menu down.

"And a side of fries, to be healthy" Calum nodded laughing as I giggled.

The woman came back with our drinks and we told her what we wanted to order.

"Sorry it's been a bit crazy today" Calum said as I shook my head.

"It's been fun, I'm glad you're doing this today, it's very sweet"

Calum smiled big as we just chatted about different things and then our food came.

I picked up a fry and ate it as Calum's phone started ringing.

"Luke's facetiming me" He said as I took another fry and looked at his phone watching his face appear.

"Hey man" Calum said.

"Hi, is Katie with you?" He asked as I slid next to Calum and waved.

Luke turned to his side and started talking quietly to someone at the side as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Just do it, she needs to know" A voice whispered/shouted at the side.

I looked at Calum who just shrugged.

"Luke.." I said as he turned back to look.

"Eh-"

"Don't!" Another voice whispered.

"What is it" I said picking up another fry and taking a bite.

"I don't know if you'll want to know" He said as I could see Ashton pacing in the background.

"Luke just tell me" I laughed finishing off the chip.

Yet as soon as he said the words I wish I hadn't ate the fry as I could feel it coming back to haunt me.

----

A/N

Hello I'm back. This will sorta be how i'm updating like I type the chapter throughout the weeks in like short periods when I have time and then eventually I publish it.

So yaa have fun bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 7.2K 46
๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฎ, ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ?
54.5K 3.1K 52
โคท something is wrong, i can't explain. everything changed when the birds came. [completed] โ†’ content warning: depression anxiety ...
303 1 26
"You are so unpredictable" "Sorry to tell you but I'm always unpredictable"
1.8K 154 11
Two opposites, one building, forty-eight hours. Could it get much worse? (short 10-chapter story) ยฉ 2016 to ironically5sos only on wattpad