Talex Who (Tobin/You)

By MackenzieGrace21

#1 in Tobin #1 in soccer When Y/N Y/L/N gets called up to the USWNT, she meets Tobin. She may not be Y/N's fa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Sequel

9

8.3K 154 11
By MackenzieGrace21

Tobin
-

I sigh as I sit on my couch, relaxing after a tough practice, but look at my phone when it starts ringing, so I grab it, but sigh when the caller hangs up, so I keep my phone close in case they call back again and look at my phone when the screen lights up and open the text from Y/N.

Problematic Fave: Hey

Me: Hey

Problematic Fave: I have a secret I need to tell you.

Me: What kind of secret?

Problematic Fave: One that you can't tell Tobin

I chuckle a little at the text, she's probably just playing around, so I just decide to go along.

Me: I promise I won't tell her.

Problematic Fave: I have the biggest crush on Tobin, but I don't want her to know because I love her

Me: Y/N/N, are you drunk?

Problematic Fave: Totally, Kells, this British alcohol is some intense stuff.

Me: You have a game in two days

Problematic Fave: Okay, mom.

I sigh, but decide to call Y/N to talk to her. It rings for a second before she picks up.

"T-tobs. What's up?" Y/N slurs.

"I hear you're drunk."

"Kelley told on me!"

"Nope, you told on yourself."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you aren't texting Kelley, babe."

"Ah fuck."

"Why are you drinking before a game?"

"Because I'm a big kid and I fuckin can."

"I'm kicking your ass when you get back to the states."

"Is that a threat or a promise?"

"A promise." I say and Y/N groans out.

"I mean...I won't mind..." Y/N says and I chuckle.

"Go to bed, you damn drunk." I say and look at my phone when she hangs up. I wonder why she's up this late, she's usually out by nine her time, two here. I shrug and stretch out on the couch again.

-
Y/N
-

On a week that Tobin could come visit, I sigh as I stand in the airport waiting for her, and smile when I see her, I squeal when I see her and run to her before jumping into her waiting arms.

"Tobin!" I say and smile wide as she hugs me tight, rubbing my back as she chuckles into my neck.

"Hi there." She says into my neck and I smile, pulling back to look at her before kissing her. After a second, we pull away and I'm set back on my feet and I smile to myself as I take Tobin's hand and walk with her to my car before helping her put her bag in the car while she gets in, because I insisted that I'd handle her bag, and I did, so I get in and drive us to my house and once Tobin and her bags are in the house, I pull her to the couch and cuddle up with her, smiling as she chuckles, running her fingers through my hair. "Was I missed or something?" Tobin asks and I stay quiet and just bury my face further into her neck and place a gentle kiss against it. "I'll take that as a yes." Tobin says and I nod.

I smile up at Tobin as she wrestles me for the remote to the tv, but let her have it since she obviously won, seeing as I'm pinned to the floor and there's no way out, we're between the couch and coffee table, so I watch her change the channel as I trace her stomach because fuck it's a sexy one.

"Babe stop it." Tobin says, smiling as she sways my hand away.

"What? I'm just admiring this masterpiece." I say and Tobin blushes.

"Panda, stop it, its turning me on and we both know you aren't down to fuck." Tobin says, tapping the tip of my nose, so I pout.

"Just because I want to take things slow with you." I say and Tobin sighs.

"Just chill...okay, love?" Tobin asks and I nod, sitting up to kiss her softly as I push her off me so I can get up. "I didn't make you mad, did I?" Tobin asks and I shake my head.

"I have to pee. And grab some water." I say and Tobin nods.

"Okay."

A couple of hours later, Tobin had changed the tv to a music channel and I smiled as The Sound by The 1975 came on.

"Matty!" I exclaim and Tobs raises an eyebrow at me.

"What?"

"The song. I know it." I say and Tobin shrugs. So I shrug as well before deciding to serenade this fair maiden.

"I've never heard this song." Tobin says and I smirk a little.

"I can fix that." I say before getting onto her lap as Matt Healy starts singing the song. "Well I know when you're around 'cause I know the sound, I know the sound, of your heart." I sing off key on purpose. "Well I know when you're around 'cause I know the sound, I know the sound, of your heart. I can't believe I forgot your name. Oh baby won't you come again?" I sing, this time on key, as I wrap my arms around Tobin's neck, smiling as she does. "She said 'I've got a problem with your shoes and your tunes, but I might move in' and 'I thought that you were straight, now I'm wondering'." I sing and Tobin laughs, shaking her head.

"I've never wondered about your sexuality." Tobin says and I roll my eyes.

"You're so conceited, I said 'I love you' What does it matter if I lie to you? I don't regret it but I'm glad that we're through. So don't you tell me that you 'just don't get it'. Cause I know you do." I keep singing, ruffling Tobin's hair and putting our foreheads together. "Well I know when you're around 'cause I know the sound. I know the sound, of your heart. Well I know when you're around 'cause I know the sound. I know the sound, of your heart
It's not about reciprocation it's just all about me. A sycophantic, prophetic, Socratic junkie wannabe. There's so much skin to see;" I sing, tugging on Tobin's shirt. "A simple Epicurean Philosophy. And you say I'm such a cliche, I can't see the difference in it either way, and we left things to protect my mental health, but you call me when you're bored and you're playing with yourself. You're so conceited, I Said "I love you" What does it matter if I lie to you? I don't regret it but I'm glad that we're through So don't you tell me that you 'just don't get it'. 'Cause I know you do. Well I know when you're around 'cause I know the sound, I know the sound, of your heart. Well I know when you're around 'cause I know the sound, I know the sound, of your heart. Well I know when you're around 'cause I know the sound, I know the sound, of your heart. Well I know when you're around 'cause I know the sound, I know the sound, of your heart. Well I know when you're around 'cause I know the sound, I know the sound, of your heart. Well I know when you're around 'cause I know the sound, I know the sound, of your heart. Well I know when you're around 'cause I know the sound, I know the sound, of your heart. Well I know when you're around 'cause I know the sound, I know the sound, of your heart." I finish and smile at my beaming girlfriend from my spot by the tv with a banana as my microphone.

"That was adorable." Tobin says and I huff..

"No it wasn't."

"Yes it was. You're adorable. You're my adorable girlfriend and you'll never deny it." Tobin says and I sigh.

"Ugh. Alright. Fine." I say as Tobin picks me up and carries me to my room, laying me on the bed to hover over me before placing a soft kiss to my lips and laying beside me, pulling me into her body as I listen to the sound of her heart. So I truly will know when she's around.

-

In the morning, I sigh an annoyed sigh, because I woke up to my phone ringing and my girlfriend yelling at me to answer it, honestly, I just want to shove my cleat down Tobin's throat, turn my phone off and go back to sleep, but frankly, I'm not sure the entire cleat would fit. You know...without it killing her...

"Answer that damn phone! It's been going off for an hour and a half!" Tobin yells from somewhere in my house, so I sigh, but answer the call from my coach telling me that there's a practice today. Even though there wasn't supposed to be one. I was supposed to have a day off to spend with my girlfriend. I mean, we were just going to stay in and play video games like the geek I am, but that didn't matter, Tobin suggested it and wanted to do it and now we can't because my coach is a bitch. After he hangs up, I flip my phone the bird and get out of bed, walking to where I heard Tobin earlier and sigh as I sit in her lap, smiling as she rests her head on my chest.

"Bad news baby." I say and she looks up at me with the cutest pout ever.

"What?" She asks, so I just kiss the pout away. When I pull away, I sigh.

"I have practice today. It was scheduled at the last minute. Coach is worried about our match against Arsenal tomorrow."

"And you aren't?"

"Not really. They're just another team that I'm playing against. That's 90 more possible minutes of experience to add to what I've got already."

"Babe."

"I know I should focus on the now in that match tomorrow, but it's hard to when my heart is still stuck in the U.S., I'm ready to go back home." I say and Tobin kisses my cheek.

"Soon baby. Soon."

-

The next day, as I warm up with my team, I look into the stands to see Tobin sitting there watching me, so I wave and she waves back smiling, making me smile as well, I blow her a kiss and she pretends to catch it, which leaves me in a good mood the rest of warm ups. In the locker room, I silently drink my water, listening to coach as he speaks and follow the team out to the bench afterward, when we get to the bench, I catch the green penny tossed at me and slip it on as I take a seat among my teammates and watch the game as it progresses.

At half, I still haven't played and I could see that Tobin was frustrated, but I understand. I didn't perform as well as I usually do at practices, and that's my fault, I couldn't get into it yesterday, and today I'm benched for my lackluster performance. Which, again makes sense, I may not care about this match, but I'm also not staying in the U.K. After this season like most of the rest of the girls on this team are, I'm American, I can go back home, away from the backlash Manchester is bound to get if we lose to Arsenal. They don't want yesterday to repeat today, so they're taking repercussions. It's totally understandable. But not to Tobin apparently, I heard about how my coach plays favorites all the way back to my place. Once we got there, I pushed her against the front door and kissed her deeply just to shut her up. I love her with all my heart, but damn, it was one game. I missed out on one game and suddenly it's the end of the world.

"Now will you shut the fuck up and cuddle with me on the couch while we watch kids movies like the kids we are?" I ask as I pull away from the kiss, watching as Tobin nods. I smile and return the nod before walking into the living room to lay on the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Goals By pretzee

Fanfiction

66.1K 1K 16
Tobin Heath saved Alex Morgan's life once. That was two years ago, and the two have been inseparable ever since. When a rumor strikes Diamond Bar Hig...
Pariah By J

Romance

15.1K 370 16
Melody Bordeaux is called up to the USWNT a few weeks before the 2016 Olympics, she gets to know everyone on team, especially Hope Solo, but when the...
88.3K 1K 19
Step on me would you Ma'am? One shots of all Ships from the uswnt. Preferences of players included too. Talex O'solo Bling Harli Krashlyn Prest...
192K 5.1K 59
"Remember I said I didn't love you? I lied." "Me too."