Passion Pain and Pleasure (Tr...

Oleh akilah_xoxo

Chantelle is just a normal girl with a lot of memories from the past. Everyday, She has to face a new challe... Lebih Banyak

Passion Pain and Pleasure
Feelings
What am I getting myself into.
Exes
Arguments
Confessions
Compliments
First dates
Abuse
Private chapter
A busy day
Clubbing
Trust
Mistakes
Cheating
Space
Jealousy
Valentines Day pt 1
Valentines Day pt 2
Vacation
Masquerade
Too soon
Surprise
Fights
Unexpected
Boy or Girl?
First kick
Break and Enter
Baby Shower
Bloody
Baby
Recovery
Romantic
Hectic
Put a ring on it
Suspicious
CSI
Payback
Date
Bad Decisions
Party
Four Roses
Costa Rica
Tattoo
Birthday Bitch
Apology
Get together
I dont understand .
Counselling .
Planner
Bad Day
Feeling sick
Announcement
Two months
What ??
You can't be serious ?
Stressed
Double Trouble.
Orders
Paps
Charges
Gone
Crazy .
Him
Bad feeling
Bang
Mothers Day
Shit doesnt phase me .
Forgetting something
Family bbq
Baby shopping
Studio
Music Video
Icecream date
Ice cream date pt.2
Can we meet up?
Lies
Drama
Figuring it out
Surprise party
Broken
Arrival
****FINAL UPDATE******

Parents house

9.7K 165 11
Oleh akilah_xoxo

Chapter 21

Chantelle

We got to the house to get freshend up for Tremaine and Crystal's house. I put on some black pumps with some black jeans and a coral chiffon blouse. I put on some gold hoops and put on my MK watch from Trey. I tied my hair in a slick high ponytail and light makeup. I sprayed some perfume and grabbed my purse. I walked down the stairs and everyone was already dressed and ready waiting for me.

Crystal: Finally, you took so damn long

Tremaine: I know, holy what were you doing?

Chantelle: Nothing! I was just getting ready

Tremaine: Well you look fine, lets go

We all got in the car and started driving. Chris and I were nervous as hell. We were like shitting bricks. All we want is to make a good impression and for nothing to go wrong. We finally arrived at their house. It was huge, and i mean huge. Like a mansion. We walked up to the door adn rang the doorbell. I grabbed onto Trey's hand and held it tight. A slim lady with black hair answered the door. I heard shrieks coming from Crystal and Tremaine. Im guessing this is their mother.

Crystal: "Mom! I've missed you so much!" She said hugging her

April: " Oh i know honey, and theres my baby Trigga!" She said hugging Trey. Trey nudged me and i stepped up to greet her.

Chantelle: " Hi, im Chantelle" I said extending my hand for a handshake

April: "Oh yes, i've heard so much about you. A handshake? Give me a hug, your family!" She grabbed me and hugged me tight. I could tell she was really excited to meet Chris and I.

April: " And what about you Mr. Chris Brown!" She said hugging him

April: " Come, inside. I made dinner for us"

She said stepping out of the way. We stepped inside and were greeted by the smell of nice homestyle cooking. I grabbed Treys hand and he led me into the living froom to meet his grandmother, who was fast asleep in her chair.

Trey: Grumma! Wake up im here" He said lightly tapping her

Grumma: "Trey? Crystal? Is that you? Oh my babies i've missed you! " She said getting up and embracing them

Grumma: " And who is this fine young lady?" I stepped away from Trey and walked towards her.

Chantelle: "Aw, thank you miss. Im Chantelle"

Grumma: "Whos miss? No need to be so formal child, call me Rose or Grumma" She said hugging me tightly. We all sat in the living room and started talking.

Tremaine: Oh they sent you the necklace mom? It looks good

April: Yeah i got it yesterday, it's perfect.

Crystal: What necklace?

Tremaine: I bought mom a necklace with my tattoo from my chest on it

Chantelle: It's very pretty April, i love it

April: "Thank you Chantelle, your so sweet. Im going to go finish up dinner now" She said getting up.

Grumma: So, Chris and Chantelle, are ya'll treating my babies right. I'll mess you up you know

Chris: Haha, yes we are, we make sure to

Grumma: " I hope so" She said giving cut eye to Chris

Crystal: "Grumma, why you starting at him like that" She said wrapping her arms around Chris

Grumma: Nothing, im just looking at this boy's tattoo's. He look like someone scribbled all over his body

Crystal: Grumma! Be nice!

Grumma: "Ya'll know im just playing!"  We all started to laugh as Chris became embarrassed

April: "Guys! Dinner is ready!"

 We all left the living room and entered the kitchen. We grabbed a plate and headed to the table to eat. We were all eating and talking and having a good time. I really like them, they were nice and they are exactly like my family.

Grumma: " When are you guys getting married, i need great-grand kids" Crystal, Trey, Chris and I all choked on our food at the same time.

April: " Mom your a fool, these young people dont want to get married and have kids right now, look how they all choked on their food"

She said laughing. I giggled a little and continued eating. But the thought was still running through my mind. I do want to have kids and get married some day.

April: So Chantelle, where do you work?

Chantelle: Actually, i work for the makeup company MAC

April: Ouu girl, can you hook me up with some products. I buy everything from there

Chantelle: "Haha, no problem" We finshed eating and i was going to get up and put my plate away when April stopped me.

April: "You guys relax, you guys are guest's here. I'll wash up. Why dont you show them around the house Trey and Crystal."

Trey grabbed my hand and smirked at me. What is this boy up too. He led me upstairs and showed me some rooms. He showed me them very quickly like he didnt really care about them

Tremaine: "Here's moms room, grandma's room, the washroom, the game room, the movie room blah blah... and here's my room" He said smirking.

Chantelle: "Trey! I didnt even get to see them , you just showed me the door's what are you doing"

Before i could finish he grabbed my face and kissed me. As we were kissing, he opened the door to his bedroom and locked it behind him. he laid me on the bed. and got on top of me. His bedroom was huge, almost as big as their living room. It had it's own couch and a flat screen tv along with a giant king sized bed with black silk sheets. He started kissing me harder and started lifting up my shirt.

Chantelle: " Trey stop! What are you doing?!"

Tremaine: " I want you babe," He said in between kisses on my neck. I pushed him off of me.

Chantelle: "Are you crazy? We are in  your mothers house right now, we cant do this. They will hear us."

Tremaine: " Please baby"

Chantelle: "No Trey, im serious"

Tremaine: " But it's too late for that babe, look"

He pointed to a huge bulge in his pants. Fuck. I knew i would have to take care of it or he would have blue balls and he would get mad at me. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes.

Chantelle: " Fine."

He took off our clothes and got ontop of me. He didn't waste any time and went straight at it. He entered me and started thrusting hard.

Chantelle: " Fuck babe" Trey quickly kissed me to try and shut me up.

Tremaine: " You cant make a  sound, remember baby?"

Chantelle: " Sorry."

I grabbed the sheets to try and help with the moaning. He continued and we finally finished. I quickly put on my clothes and sat on the bed. I looked up at Trey who was still naked and kissing my neck.

Tremaine: "Round 2?"

Chantelle: " No babe, that's enough. No put your clothes on"

He quickly put on his clothes and led me out of the room. I checked my watch and it was already 11 pm. Damn, time goes by fast. We got downstairs and April had made us some plates to go and she had a gift for Chris and I.

April: " Here guys, take these" She handed Chris and I each a bottle of Ciroc. I love this women.

Chris: " Seriously? Thanks April" He said hugging her

Chantelle: " Thank you so much!"

April: No problem, just dont drink it all at once !

Grumma: " They wont, i'll make sure the wont" She said giving us cut eye.

Tremaine: " Relax Grumma, they'll be fine. We arent babies anymore.

Grumma: " I know, i jsut want to make sure you guys are safe."

Tremiane: " We will be. Thanks mumma and Grumma. We will come back. I promise" He said hugging them both. Chris and I hugged them and said goodbye.

April: Drive safe guys!

Crystal: We will, Bye!

We all hopped in the car and drove back to the beach house. When we finally got there i was exhausted and wasnt in the mood for anything. I put my bottle of ciroc in the cabinet and went straight to the bedroom. I took off my clothes and started to find something to wear to bed when the door opened. It was Trey. He snuck up behind me and un-did my bra. He moved my hair to the side and started to kiss my neck. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on his lips. We held the kiss until he lifted me up and placed me on the dresser top. He took off my panties and went down on me. I grabbed his hair and threw my head back in pleasure. He was finshed and i jumped off of the table and pushed him on the bed. I got on-top of him and started to pull of his clothes peice by peice. I kissed from his neck down to his stomach. I then went back up and kissed his lips. I got on the bed and got ontop of him making me enter me. I put my head down and started riding him. He threw his head back and let out a little moan. I continued until he was close.

Tremaine: " Fuck babe"

He finished and I got off of him. I went to the dresser and put on one of his shirts and he put on some sweats. We got back in bed and I crawled up the bed and kissed him on the lips. He lightly poked at the hickey's he left on my neck and on my chest.

Tremaine: "Do they hurt?" He said gently kissing them

Chantelle: " Nope, im used to them now." 

Tremaine: " What's that supposed to mean?"

Chantelle: " Nothing, im just used to them, you always leave them on me. It's like a little signature" I said laughing a little. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

Tremaine: " Well,  i like my little signatures. I want everyone to know that your my girl"

Chantelle: " Everyone already knows baby" I said giggling

Tremaine: " Well imma tell them again and again until the get annoyed."

Tremaine: "You wouldnt do the same?" He said looking at me

Chantelle: " Of course i'd do the same. You're my man and any hoe who tries to fuck us up is getting their ass kicked. Im serious too. You touch my boo, slap. You flirt with my boo, slap slap. I dont play" Trey busted out laughing 

Chantelle: What? What's so funny?

Tremaine: "Nothing, you're just my ride or die babe" He balled up his fist and i fist bumped him in return. He then leaned over and kissed me gentley.

Chantelle: I love you

Tremaine: I love you more baby.

This is exactly how it is supposed to be. He has my back, and i have his. We are ride or dies till the end. Nothing's going to come between us or break us apart because we are that strong. And anyone who tries will be put in their place by the both of us. We fell asleep in eachother arms  with one of my leg propped up on him. Nothing could be better.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

69.4K 3.1K 25
Trey Songz is an international ladies man and singer. He has been in relationships but they never seem to last. A part of Trey wants to settle down a...
159K 4.3K 45
Adrienne is 21 years old and lives in VA. She is finishing up college to become a personal stylist.She has a four year old son named Xavier and a boy...
369K 14.9K 34
Diana Michelle has everything she could ever want. She has a big house , a loving husband , and a beautiful four year old daughter. Diana's a stay at...
55.5K 743 35
Charmai Evans had a normal life best friend and even a good singing voice but on her 18th birthday she meets her idol Trey Songz and they hit it off...