Chocolate Bars | Algee x Keit...

By 90samourdaay

He's a Hershey bar to the eyes, with lips sweeter than cherries. Ladies he's a twix, with a smile that'll hav... More

Coach's Son | Algee (R)
Poison | Keith (R)
I hate you, I love you | Algee
In The Name Of LOVE | Keith (R) 1/5
You're Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (R) 2/5
Heated | Keith (R) 3/5
Dominant | Algee (R) 4/5 (Part 1)
Daddy Daycare | Keith 5/5
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 2)
Power Trip | Keith (R)
All You Wanted | Algee (R)
I See Fire | Keith (R) (1)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith | Algee (R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee. (1)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (2)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (3)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (4)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (5)(R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (Epilogue)
Selfish | Algee (G)
Sunset. (Keith)
Speechless.
Poison | Keith • Part 2
I.D.C | Algee (R)
I.D.C | Algee (2/R)
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 3)
......
Daddy Daycare | Keith (part 2)
Your Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (Part 2)
NE Q&A. (Kwaely Edition)
Redbone | Keith (Preview)
Taken | Keith ft. Al, Eli, Luke, Bry (1)
Arranged | Keith (1)
Arranged | Keith (2)
Arranged | Keith (3)
Arranged | Keith (4)
Arranged | Keith (5)
Take You Down | Algee (R)
Arranged | Keith (6)
Arranged | Keith (7)
Arranged | Keith (8)
Arranged | Keith (9)
Arranged | Keith (10)
Arranged | Keith (Finale) [R]
Arranged | Keith (Special)
Arranged.
MORGEE
I'm so emotional
Mine, Yours | Algee (R)
Surprise
So Tell Me Why-
TPC Audtions.
The Weekend | Algee (1)
The Jungle | Keith (Preview)
The Jungle | Keith (1)
Daddy Daycare.
The Weekend | Algee (2)
Daddy Daycare | Keith (3)
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (4)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (5)
Check em out!
Instagram Auditions!
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (6)
Wedding Season (Call Outs)
The Jungle | Keith (2 1/2)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (7)
A Girl Like Her.
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (8) part 1
☀️
1 | with a woman [t'challa udaku] by Marcelos
Lemme know.
2 different worlds (keith)
2 different worlds (keith) 2

Outta Pocket | Keith (R)

18.4K 708 691
By 90samourdaay

Dedicated to: MalikaF cause girl that plot was fire. 🔥🔥🔥 I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO CALL THIS FIRE PLOT SO.. ENJOY THIS OUTTA POCKETNESS.

SO I JUST WANTED TO INFORM YOU GUYS THAT THIS WILL BE MY LAST IMAGINE EVER ON WATTPAD. I AM LEAVING... :( I AM DELETING MY ACCOUNT. I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AND I APPRECIATE ALL THE LOVE I'VE GOTTEN BACK. YOU PUT UP WITH MY CRAZY ASS WRITING AND I CANNOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER WATTPAD FAMILIA. TOO ALL MY GIRLS, ONE LOVE. - Amour
•••••

Malika walked into her penthouse that she shared with her fiance Keith. She was carrying groceries in one hand from marsh and bills in the other. She was irritated and lonely. She missed her future husband more than anything because he made even the hardest days lovable. Though lately he's been shooing her off though, he's always "busy" but yet he's always on Instagram live with his fans... aka the powersqaud. Now Malika loved the powersqaud she just felt he was starting to put them before her and her needs like they gotta put up with his shit in person. Dating Keith was hard work and it took determination, most of the young girls couldn't handle a week with Keith Power's.

"Hey babe." Malika called out as she passed Keith who was on the couch talking about an upcoming short film he had been working on.

"Hey baby! Yo wifey just came home y'all," Keith smiled into his phone reading the comments. He rubbed his head reading Woody's comment. "Yeah man she got that look again. Somebody must've irritated her at work."

/woodythegreat: she need some milk.

Keith laughed out loud pinning it. "Bae woody said you need some milk!"

Malika rolled her eyes putting the food up. Keith couldn't even getup and give her a kiss or a hug or ask her how her day went. "Tell him it's stuck in my titties."

Keith made a face. "You pregnant?"

Malika just rolled her eyes again.

/KeithLovesUs: KEITH 😂😂😂

/TyreeDickSoBig: I'm pregnant just by looking at you daddy👅

/itsalgee: ^^^ Somebody's parents need to see this shit.

/DaddyPowers: NOOO don't let her trap you!

/GodGaveUsKeith: WAYMENT SHE BETTA NOT BE PREGNANT!

/KeiraMuday: Say I love you Keira!

/TrinityPowers: Fuck Keira say I love Trinity!

/woodythegreat: If she's pregnant I want my 50 dollar's Algee. I told you.

/TeamMalikeith: YESS MOM AND DAD 😍😍😍

"Baby!" Keith called out because you ignored him and you sighed.

"I'm not pregnant, you must have me confused with your side bitch."

Keith cut his eyes at her as she walked out the kitchen about to walk out but he pulled her on his lap so they were both on the camera.

"What is a side bitch?"

/DaddyLongLegs: I'm your side bitch, bitch.

/BeccaGotFans: Shiiiit I'm yo side, left, right, up, down bitch. Shit all around the world bitch.

/KeithLovesUs: HAHHAHAHA ^^ WHOSE MANS IS THIS?

☆/itsalgee: she need God, jesus, the priest, the pastor, the Lord, the choir, the Christians, Muslims, Buddhisms...

/ReggieTheFuckBoy: KEITH GETCHO FANS AHAHAGZGWUS

☆/woodythegreat: Lord she need to be blocked. Ain't no becca with the good hair around here.

Malika was reading the comments before laughing. "KEITH YOU BETTER CALL BECCA WITH THE GOOD HAIR."

He just shook his head. "I have a Malika with the good hair, I'm good."

Malika just rolled her eyes. "Get off live Keith I wanna spend time with you."

Keith smacked his teeth. "I just started this live though baby, you can wait."

She raised her eyebrow looking at him like he was crazy. "I can wait?"

He looked at her nodding. "Uh.. yeah you can wait. You just got home any way so go do something."

Malika blinked cause Keith must've really lost his mind. "Yeah I'll find something to do," She took his phone a little. "Woody or Algee hit my line so we can go do something cause your friend got me fucked up, matter fact lemme call Bryshere."

Keith eyes widened at the name of her ex boyfriend Bryshere. "Girl you better chill!"

/KeithGotHoes: ooooh Malika got hoes.

☆/woodythegreat: y'all better not argue over live. Keith you wilding bro just end the live. 😂😂 and Malika you ain't finna get me killed.

☆/itsalgee: I can't fam, Amour just walked in looking like a snack and I'm hungry so I'm gone. Peace!

/KeithLovesUs: Team #Morgee!

/KeithsSlut: he so nasty 👅^^^

☆/woodythegreat: I wish I had a team. I'm single as fuck. Slide in my dms ladies. They don't call me woody the great for no reason!

Malika had gotten off of Keith's lap extremely upset with him. He was really neglecting her and her needs for a fucking live video.

"Bitch ass." She mumbled under her breathe storming up the stairs. He was still downstairs entertaining his fans instead of loving her. She had something up her sleeve for his ass too.

••••

Malika had took a shower and put on one of Keith's t shirts. She had on no underclothes and made sure she could use that to her advantage. She smirked to herself knowing he was still on Instagram live as she walked downstairs.

"Keith.. baby." She called walking into the living room and he was still talking, ignoring her.

She nodded standing in front of him. "This what we doing?"

Keith sent her the eye examining her change of appearance, so he paused the live. "I'm busy Malika. How many times we gotta go over this?"

She ignored him this time picking up the remote and cutting on the radio next to the tv. SWVs Weak filled the room making her smile. Keith just rolled his eyes unpausing the live.

"My bad y'all, Malika keep interrupting me. Keep the questions flowing."

Malika just stared at him wondering how she could make him end his live. The only thing that came to mind was to give him a blowjob. Even though he didn't deserve a blowjob she could always stop pleasing him just as he's about to cum.

"Well that's actually a long story about how I made it through the audition," Keith started and she smirked getting on her knees, rubbing him through his sweats. Keith jumped a little and she smirked shaking her finger at him as she pulled them down.

Keith sent her a death glare and paused the live. "What are you doing!?"

"Shhh just keep doing what you doing and keep calm baby. I'm just entertaining myself.. " She giggled softly using her hand to wake up his dick.

"Malika.." He started to object but she took his phone unpausing it as she wrapped her lips around his head. Keith realised she expected him to keep up his live while she was sucking his dick.

This was some kinky shit and she caught him all the way off guard.

"S-sorry guys," Keith stuttered wiping his face. "I felt something on my foot I got scared."

Malika smirked gripped his base as she twirled her tongue around his tip. He kept trying to stay focused on the phone but how could he. She winked at him bobbing her head up and down and Keith had to bite his lip to keep from groaning. His resting hand found its way to her head helping her take at least 8 of his inches. He almost risked it all right there. He scanned the comments trying to look normal as possible.

/KeithLovesUs: Babe what got you looking so shook ?

/SlimThickShawty: Why you biting your lip hard as fuck? 😂😂

☆/woodythegreat: WAYMENT 👀

/daddyappreciation: boy you ain't finish your story!

/reggiethefuckboy: Keith let me see what that mouf do.

☆/woodythegreat: ^^ lemme see what your momma mouf do.

☆/oneelijahkelly: son getcho ass of this live and take out the trash!

Keith shook his head. "Nothing got me looking shook y'all. My black ass got scared. And Elijahhhh the deadbeat dad wassup bro!"

Malika sucked his tip extremely hard causing him to tighten his grip on her hair. He had to blink really hard and clear his throat. He couldn't let her win. He paused the video so he could release the   groans he had been holding in.

"Fuckkk baby please chill out." Keith hisses as she took all of him in her mouth.

She giggled causing it to vibrate and he damn near busted. She saw he still didn't un-pause his video so she took the phone again and unpaused it. He sent her a look, paying attention back to the live. He had no choice to end it at this point cause he was close.

"So uhh- um yeah I'm hungry as fuck right no-shi- my stomach growling so yeah I'll g-go live again later on today-"

Malika shook her head no pulling his dick out and he almost whined pushing her head back down.

"No never mind not today. I'll go live Friday or something. Bye yall!" Keith mumbled extremely fast ending the live. As soon as it ended he tossed the phone somewhere on the couch breathing heavily.

"Shiit Malika-baby I'm finna--" He groaned even louder, closing his eyes but she pulled his dick out of her mouth before he could cum making the pop sound. Keith eyes shot back open and Malika smirked standing back up.

"Thanks for ending the live babe, maybe next time you'll stop ignoring me and putting that shit before me."

Keith heart dropped as he looked at her crazy. "Are you serious?! You just gone give a nigga bomb ass head till he finna cum and stop?"

Malika nodded walking into the kitchen. "Should'nt have ignored me."

He stood up before she could get too far pulling her back to the couch. "Fuck that you got me fucked all the way up."

Malika laughed as he bent her over the couch. "Aww lil Keke big mad."

Keith growled pushing his shirt up and smacking her ass. "No underwear?" He chuckled deeply. "I'm finna show you why you cannot fuck with me."

Malika almost moaned just from his words. "Show me daddy."

Keith pulled her legs apart rubbing his hard and pulsing member on pussy before pushing it in. They both moaned from the contact and Keith gripped her hair pushing his sick all the way in. He wasn't gonna show her no mercy.

"Wait! Keith baby--" Malika cried trying to push him back but he just grabbed that with his other hand.

"Nah you gone take this dick today with your spoiled disrespectful ass."

••••
Blah. :(
So hey I  lied before.. This ain't my last imagine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 3.9K 71
Imagines upon your requests ❤️ *Only do requests* *Dedicated to all the beautiful chocolate men out there 😂😂❤️❤️ *Slow updates* (sometimes)😬
2K 39 10
[COMPLETED] The casts of The New Edition Story (minus Woody) went to a friend' party when Algee, a male stripper met a pretty lawyer girl named Salei...
110K 6.2K 43
❝ You just met him-❞ ❝ And I love him.❞ [ seokedjin® | copyright© ] A/N: this story is a bit rushed REPUBLI...
11.1K 201 18
𝙃𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝘼𝙐𝘾𝙀- ❝ i got hot sauce in my bag swag i see it, i want it, i stunt, yellow bone it, i dream it, i work hard i grind 'til i own it. ❞