Unloved But Unforgotten

By DemetriaTheGreat

Lillian Mathews is 15 years old and goes to South Hagerstown High School. her life has always been horrible e... More

Unloved But Unforgotten
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Maybe Sequel ?
Sequel and more!
Project!
News
update
almost
winners!
drabbles
k.
bipolar
drabble/one shot

Chapter 8

3.7K 69 2
By DemetriaTheGreat

- Demi's POV -

"So, we are going to remove her from the home, immediately. last year, we raised money for any needy children so we are using that money from fundraisers to get you all new clothes until we can have your father locked up. we cant do anything, however, until we have more proof. i know, you just sat here and went through hell to explain all that to me but I'm going to need to see any scars, bruises, marks, welts, anything you have to show me. i will have to take pictures to show at court. you will have to testify against him. also, that black eye you have will also help a lot. I'm going to need a picture of it." Ms. Greene said.

i looked over at Lillian. i knew she wanted help but i could also tell that she wasn't going to let her take pictures and stuff.

"I-I can't." Lillian said.

Ms. Greene sighed. "How bad do you want all this to end?" she asked.

i know she is just trying to help but this question pissed me off. like, how bad does she want to get punched right now?

"A lot." Lillian said, her voice straining to hold back tears.

"Then you have to. it's the only way." Ms. Greene said.

Lillian sat in silence, contemplating for at least 5 minutes.

she took the deepest breath I've ever seen anyone take in. she let it go and nodded.

i smiled to myself. we all stood and followed Ms. Greene out the room and down a hall to a plain room that simply had a desk that had a camera laying upon it.

we went in and waited for instructions.

"Okay Lillian. you have a choice here. you can either have both of us in here while you undress or just me or just Miss Lovato here. its your choice but in the end, i will be the one taking pictures so really the question is, is it alright for Miss Lovato to be in here during this process?" Ms. Greene said.

- Lillian's POV -

here i faced the hardest question of my life.

i wanted Demi's support. i needed it. but i couldn't stand the thought of her seeing me, my bruises, my flaws, my fat.

i must've dozed off because i suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. it was Demi.

she rubbed my back and this relaxed me, helping me to think more clearly.

"I-I want Demi in here. to help me undress too, because it hurts." i said, truthfully. hoping that i didn't make her uncomfortable. when i looked up at her, she had no type of look on her face.

which meant that she wasn't uncomfortable at all.

"Well, i'll go get the film while you help her get undressed." Ms. Greene said to Demi.

Demi nodded as Ms. Greene left.

"Okay, lets get started." Demi said.

i nodded and lifted my arms.

she, very carefully, gripped the bottom of my shirt, slowly lifting it.

she pulled it over my head with me only wincing in pain twice.

she apologized to me but i nodded at her.

i had my pants and bra on still, but i felt so naked. she could see my fat hanging from my stomach. ew.

im so ugly. all these stupid scars from self harm and abuse.

i almost began to cry. she then unbuttoned the pants, unzipping them too.

she slowly pulled them down with a slight tug.

i cried out a little, feeling like a pathetic wimp.

she apologized to me as i stepped out of the pants.

she let out a small sigh while looking at my legs.

she walked around me. it got worse at the back.

when she came back around to my front, she looked pissed.

a tear ran down her face and she softly hugged me.

she let go and gave me a weak smile that i weakly returned.

Ms. Greene returned, putting the film in the camera and asking me if i was ready.

i looked at Demi who nodded. i nodded too and Ms. Greene began to take pictures of me.

my arms first, then my legs, i had to take my panties off for my butt but they gave me something to cover my front. she took pictures of my back and last, my stomach.

i was crying by the time she was finished.

"We're finished." Ms. Greene said. she left to do something with the film while Demi helped me get dressed.

Dallas came in, handing Demi her glasses. Dallas had her glasses on already.

Dallas hugged me. "I'm sorry for the way i acted." she said.

"It's fine. Demi told me you didn't dislike me but that it was a problem you have." i said, reassuring her with a small smile. she smiled back and i watched as Demi removed her contacts and put her glasses on.

they both looked too cute.

"Okay, so we're ready to go with the pictures. they're all good and thankfully, i do not have to take anymore." Ms. Greene reappeared.

in my head, i took as if i was too fat and she didn't want to see my disgusting body again.

but there was a small voice that told me that she cared and she didn't want to do it again because it hurt her.

sounds like hope.

i shook the thought and kept listening to Ms. Greene.

"we have one problem though, it is almost 5am and we cant call any foster homes till at least 7am so we have absolutely nowhere for her to go." Ms. Greene continued.

i didn't even realize the time. i had school and Demi had school, or work rather.

"Shit." i heard Demi mumbled under her breath.

we sat in silence for a moment.

"She can come with me and i can get her some clothes. i have practice today for gymnastics finals but i have a lot of time before then. oh crap what about school?" Dallas said.

"I can tell Principal Marks that she wont be in today. we should have everything sorted out by tomorrow, right?" Demi said.

Ms. Greene nodded.

Dallas didn't seem satisfied though. "What about you, Demi? you need some sleep. there is no way you can do a whole day of work after not sleeping for 24 hours. you'll crash and you know why we cant have that." Dallas said, giving Demi a knowing look. that 'you know exactly what im talking about' look.

Demi sighed and rolled her eyes, looking like a teenager. "I'll be fine, Dallas." she groaned at Dallas' attempt at telling her what to do.

"But what about after you get back from work and have to take care of Mackenzie?" Dallas asked.

"Can we please talk about this later so we can actually talk about it instead of jumping around what we don't want people to know?" Demi said, irritated.

"Fine." is all Dallas said.

"Alright then. so the plan is, Lillian goes home with you until we get a hold of someone who can adopt her, right?" Ms. Greene asked Dallas.

"Actually, i would like to adopt her. can we arrange that?" Demi butted in.

i was shocked. i didn't expect her to volunteer.

"Demi, are you sure that's a good idea?" Dallas said.

"What are you trying to say?" i asked Dallas, feeling slightly offended.

"I'm not trying to say anything. you don't know the situation that Demi is in, okay?" Dallas snapped at me.

i felt anger grow in my stomach but i wasn't going to unleash, not in a police station i wasn't.

i held back. plus, Dallas agreed to take me home with her until someone could adopt me.

and she was right, i didn't know anything about Demi's life. i don't know her struggles. Dallas is her big sister, she's just looking out for Demi.

"I'm sorry." i mumbled.

"It's fine. I'm just trying to look out for my sister. i didn't mean to offend you." Dallas said back.

Ms. Greene had went to get some papers for Dallas to sign in order for her to take me home.

"Dallas, now is really not the time, alright? i am tired and frustrated and i have to get to work in an hour and a half. can you please sign the damn papers so we can leave?" Demi said, getting angry.

I'm not sure why Demi was getting so angry but i would find out soon.

Demi was going to adopt me and she wasn't going to let Dallas get in the way.

she was jeopardizing her relationship with her older sister ... because of me.

just another reason why i would only be a burden.

nice going, Lillian.

you're on a role today.

**************************************************************************************************************

OKAY SO EVERYONE IS NOT FEELING DILMER BUTTTT HE STILL HAS TO HAVE A PART IN THE STORY BECAUSE WELL... YOU'LL SEE.

NOOOOOO WILMER IS NOT FAMOUS IN THIS STORY EITHER .... FOR THOSE WHO WERE WONDERING.

QUESTIONS:

1. SHOULD I BRING ROB (DALLAS' BOYFRIEND) IN THE STORY? NOT TO HAVE A BIG PART BUT JUST TO MAKE IT ALL SEEM MORE REAL?

2. SHOULD LILLIAN HAVE A LOVE INTEREST OR WOULD THAT MAKE THE STORY DRAG ABIT?

I MEAN, I STILL HAVE SOOOO MANY IDEAS.

PLUS, I KIND OF DONT WANT THIS TO BE GIRLXGIRL BUT THAT'S WHAT ALOT OF YOU WANT SO I'LL HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT.

I ALREADY HAD A GREAT IDEA FOR WILMER AND DEMI BUT IF YOU GUYS WANT DEMI TO DATE A GIRL THEN I'LL HAVE TO CHANGE IT :(

3. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT (JUST CURIOUS)??????

CAN I HAVE THIS STORY GET TO 325 READS???

IF NOT I WILL UPDATE ON FRIDAY :)

SO 325 FOR AN EARLY UPDATE!!!!????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 8.2K 31
Meet Amanda Moon. 17 year old girl struggling to get out of her abusive parents reign. With a sick twist of fate Amanda meets her idol. The one, the...
43K 943 28
TRIGGER WARNING Demi Lovato's career stopped when she entered treatment, she lost all her fans. After girlfriend, Jennel Garcia gets a job oppertunit...
45.3K 1.9K 29
When nineteen year old Demi is about to start her second year of college, she suddenly gets kicked out of home. With no money to continue her studies...
48.4K 2.1K 64
A new school year is about to start in Dallas' Saint Prudence Elementary school. It's been a crazy summer for Demi Lovato, who is the teacher for sec...