My Little Swan

By swanqueenrp

Regina use to be Emma's baby sitter, and Emma had the biggest crush on her. But Regina ended up moving away a... More

First day
I Missed You
Should I?
The warning
Tell me the truth
Heroic deeds
I wanna know you
Im in trouble
I have to
Youre gonna get it
Unpacking
First night
The tree house
Meeting him
The castle
Stay away
First day back
Im in charge
My son
Our son
Our prince

Not my daughter

7.9K 294 118
By swanqueenrp

"But you said you were coming over!" The young blonde whined into the receiver. She had been waiting all week for this night. Emma's parents were out of town and Regina was suppose to come over and spend the night. "Emma I can't I told Katherine I'd come over tonight." Regina responded exasperated. Emmas lip quivered "but you told me a week ago you'd be here." She whispered trying to push the tears away.

"Emma.." Regina rubbed her temples "I can't." The blonde looked around the living room at the movies and dinner she made for them and anger crossed through the young blonde's eyes. "Can't you just tell her you'll come over another night?!" Emma demanded and Regina scowled.

"And what am I to tell her Emma? 'Oh I'm sorry Kat, I'm canceling on you to hang out with an 11 year old I babysit'?" She snapped and Emma's jaw fell open at the harsh tone and words "you know what Regina. Fuck it. Don't bother coming over. This '11 year old' doesn't need you." She snapped back.

Regina's jaw dropped open in shock at the words that had left her own mouth. "Emma no wait I didn't mean..." but she was cut off by the dial tone and she hissed and threw the phone across the room. "Damn it!" She hissed. What did she say that for? She had had a really bad day and took it out on Emma. God she was an asshole.

She texted Kat and said she wasn't coming while slipping her coat on and she ran out the door and headed to Emma's.
The young blonde was currently sitting on the couch in tears. She had absolutely no right to be this upset but she saved up all her money for so long to be able to get everything for tonight... she learned how to baked stuffed chicken and potatoes because Regina liked it and rented all the brunettes favorite movies. She felt like a fool and Regina was right, why would she wanna come hang out with her anyway, especially Over someone her own age.

A knock on the door made her jump but she didn't answer it and Regina growled. Emma damn it. She pushed her key into the lock and unlocked the door before slipping Inside and locking the door behind herself. "Emma?" She called out. And the blonde's heart jumped in her chest. "Emma!" Regina called out louder walking into toward the living room and the sight she saw broke her heart.

Emma had put up Christmas lights and made a cute fort around the tv with a bunch of pillows and blankets, movies were sprawled out on the coffee table and one of Regina's favorite dishes on the table. But the thing that hurt her most was the young blonde sitting there with a tear soaked face looking down at the couch. "My little swan" she whispered dropping her purse and coast on the floor and walking over to her.

Emma didn't budge but she didn't look up. Regina wiped her tears away and her own eyes filled with tears. "I'm so sorry I don't know why I said that I didn't mean it." She whispered cupping her Chin "Emmie I'm sorry." She said stroking her cheek. "It doesn't matter. Just go to your friends house." She said quietly and the teenager shook her head. "No.. I'm where I wanna be." She said making Emma look up at her and her lip wobbled.

"You are?" She asked quietly and Regina nodded. "I am.. right here with my little swan is where I belong."
__________________________________

In an instant Regina found herself on her back, a mess of blonde curls falling around them like a curtain and pink think lips met plump ones. Moan were exchanged, teeth clashed, and Emma's hands tore at Regina's clothes until the older brunette laid bare beneath her.

Regina blushed brightly looking up into warm green eyes that were so full of love it took her breath away. "God you're so beautiful Regina.." Emma whispered tracing the curves of her tan soft skin. A shuddered shot through the brunettes body and she whimpered slightly. It had been so long since someone touched her this way. Not since her first time with Mal and even that couldn't compare to Emma's hands on her body.

"Talking about yourself I see." She whispered trying to hide her shyness that had taken over all of a sudden. Emma saw right through it though. "I'm going to worship every inch of your body my queen.. the way you should be." She whispered as she dipped her head placing a tender kiss on full lips before kissing a hot trail down her jaw and neck, finding each sweet spot and sucking lightly. "Mark me Emma." She pleaded lacing her fingers in long blonde hair.

Emma paused momentarily debating whether to do it or not before green eyes peered up into dark brown lust filled ones. "What about Mal.. she'll see." Suddenly unsure of what they were doing. Seeing this Regina's hand cupped Emma's cheek and face her a loving smile. "There is no Mal... not anymore.. mark me." She said again more sure.

Emma's eyes were wide and confused but.. hopeful, and no matter what this holiday meant for them she was just happy that Regina finally got away from her, and for now, she was Emma's. The blonde dipped her head and bit down a bit rougher that before on Regina's sweet spot a sucked long enough to leave a decent mark. Regina's body below her wriggle and writhed with need, her hand in blonde locks holding her firmly to her neck while soft moans poured from her pouty lips and her hips bucked against Emma's in need of friction.

She left a trail of marks down Regina's neck, over her collarbone before taking an effect nipple between her teeth and giving it a gentle nip and tug before taking it the rest of the way into her hot mouth. Regina's head dug into the pillow as her nails scratched gently over Emma's scalp and a pleading whimper left her mouth.  "Baby don't tease... I need you." The brunette shocked even herself, not only with the begging but the easy slip of the endearing term 'baby'.

After a few more sucks Emma relented and moved down between perfect thighs and she gently nudged her legs apart a bit more. Regina's hands held tightly to the bed spread and she looked down at Emma between her thighs which only cause her arousal to become even more prominent.

A pink tongue snuck out getting her first real taste of Regina, and identical moans were released by both women, unsure of which moan was whose but they didn't care. Emma used the flat of her tongue to give her a few from strokes spreading her arousal before flicking at her clit with her tongue. Full lips parted in a loud guttural moan and Regina's hips rocked against Emma's face. One hand laced into her hair holding her against her clit while the other cupped her own breast, pinching, twisting and tugging her nipple.

Emma smiled against her hot core and wrapped her lips around the swollen bundle of nerves and she alternated between sucking and flicking it with her tongue. "FUCK ME EMMA!" Regina let out in a mixture of a growl and a moan and Emma's entire body shuddered at the command and she moaned against her clit sending vibrations through her pussy. "God." Reigns gasped and Emma slipped two fingers into her tight entrance.

"Yesss! Just like that!" The brunette gasped as she rocked her hips more firmly against Emma. Her whole body on fire with Emma's movements. She'd never felt something like this in her entire life and she was so close. "Harder!" Her voice lost its bite and was filled with only a burning need. A need for release.

Emma happily obliged her slamming her fingers in and out of Regina, her fingers twisting with each thrust stroking her g spot just right. It wasn't long before the brunettes walls tightened against Emma's fingers and she slid in a third finger which pushed the brunette over the edge.

"EMMA!" She screamed as her back arched up off the bed, knees squeezing a bit around her head to hold her in place and as soon as Emma pulled out a hot gush of liquid followed and Regina let out a string of curses that were most definitely in Spanish. Emma's fingers rubbed at her clit greedily getting as much from her as possible and swallowing every drop she could.

When she finally came down her fade was bright red and she covered her face, she had never done that before, never. Emma smiled at the sight and kissed up her body, before arrive at her face and she slowly pulled her hands away and before Regina could protest Emma's lips met hers and Regina moaned at her taste on Emma's lips.

The women only pulled back for air and Emma gave her a cheesy smile. "That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen." She whispered stroking her cheek and Regina blushed again. "I love you Emma." She whispered cupping the blonde's cheek and Emma pressed a soft kiss to her palm. "And I love you."
__________________________________

An hour later found Emma and Regina sliding into a familiar booth in the back corner of granny's diner. They were off in their own world in their afterglow from their previous activities, but that didn't last long when a crash was heard from behind the counter and a tall lanky brunette locked eyes on Emma and Emma looked back at her with a small frown. They seemed to be studying each other intently and Regina raised a curious brow at Emma which moved to the brunette as she looked over the longer haired woman.

"Emma?" Ruby called out from across the room and at that voice, though aged Emma would know it anywhere "Ruby!" She bolted out of the booth and ran over to her old best friend and they met in the middle of the diner in a great big hug and Regina's heart melted at the scene.

"My god Emma what happened to you? Where have you been?!" Ruby gasped out as she latched onto the blonde. "It's Been 10 years since I've seen you!" She said and to that Regina's smile faded. Ten years? How is that possible Emma would have been 11 years old..

Regina got up and walks over toward them shooting Ruby a smile and Ruby's breath caught in her throat upon actually looking at Regina. Emma pulled back at looked back at Regina hoping she hadn't heard the waitresses words. Rubys jaw fell Open as she looked between the two. Emma gave Regina a soft shy smile and wrapped her arm around her shoulder giving her a gentle kiss to the temple. "Hello Miss Lucas." Regina said politely and in return Ruby's smirked between the two.

"Well well well if it isn't the sexiest babysitter I've ever seen." She teased to which Emma smirked cockily and Regina rolled her eyes. That's what Ruby used to tell them both when they were all young, unlike Emma, Ruby didn't even try to hide her flirtatious ways.

As the women were all talking the door to the diner opened and in walked Snow. She pulled her phone out and sent an email to the person letting them know she had arrived. A quick glance around the room from snow white glaring at the lesbian couple in front of them, who had their backs to her. Snow hadn't thought about her daughter that she abandoned since that day, . actually if she was being honest with herself she blocked Regina and Emma both out of her head pretending like they were a chapter of her life and never existed

Across the room Regina pulled her phone out of her pocket seeing the email from Snow and as she did Ruby's looked up hearing the door close and her smiled brightened "Snow!" Ruby ushered her over and Regina turned to look at her with a bright smile that soon faded and she saw the scowl on her face. Regina felt Emma immediately tense, and Regina looked back at Emma seeing the terror written on her face and her breath left her and a sick feeling came instead.

"Is rather not Ruby.. i'll wait till you're finished." She nodded and Ruby shook her head and she forcibly turned Emma to face her mother and their eyes locked and Emma stepped back closer into Ruby and Regina both.

Wide green eyes met hard green eyes and Emma felt like she was going to be sick "it's Emma, Snow!" Everyone in town believed that Emma had disappeared because that's what Snow had told everyone. She had told them that Emma had run away.

"I'm sorry Ruby, I don't know an Emma." Her eyes shifted from Emma to a confused Regina and she looked physically green. "You?" She snapped at Regina and to which Regina was immediately taken aback "you emailed me!" She growled and Emma looked from her mother to Regina and back. "I thought you'd want to see your daughter!" Regina tried to reason and Emma instantly felt like she was going to be sick.

"I don't have a daughter. The daughter I had died over 10 years ago, that disgusting woman next to you is not my daughter." She said with an icy tone and Emma felt her eyes well up with tears and Regina next to her was ready for battle. They were drawing quite a scene at the diner, the occupants had long stopped eating to watch the show. Ruby stepped around Emma standing protectively in front of her.

"What are you talking about?" Ruby asked incredulously and Snow Scoffed. "She's a homosexual Ruby, she didn't run away. I gave her up. I want no part of her life. They're both disgusting." She snapped and the people in the diner were shocked as were the two brunettes that were both now standing in front of Emma.

"You did what?!" Both said at the same time one shocked and one angrier than she'd ever been. "Ruby you should really move away from them darling, you might catch it." She said and Ruby let out a howl of dark laughter. "Get the fuck out, you're not allowed in here, ever again." She snarled, Snow looked taken aback this time. "You can't be serious!" She said and Regina was having a very hard time holding her anger back.

"Quite serious. Leave." She looked like she was going to argue but she turned on her heel and walked out the door.

Behind them Emma was staring blankly at the ground. She was completely on lockdown like she had been so many times as a teenager. Her emotion shutdown to protect herself and her walls slammed up all around her and Emma did what she did best. She ran, out the back door of the diner, through the woods to the only spot in this town that ever calmed her down.

Regina only caught the head of blonde hair bolting through the door as she turned around. "EMMA!" She yelled after her and ran out the door but she was too late, she was gone and Regina was left standing there at a loss of what just happened.

Snow gave her daughter up 10 years ago? Emma had been alone all this time? Or.. oh god. She pulled out her phone and dialed her mother's number.

"Hello?" Cora Mills said into the  receiver.

"Mom? I need a favor..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 181 20
Regina has always dreamed of having a true love but when the time comes to find who her soulmate is its not who she expects. and a couple of weeks la...
149K 4.2K 23
Teacher/Student fanfic Cover picture cred: Emma&Tilda
66.5K 1.8K 34
Emma and Regina were a couple that met in college. They fell in love and got matching tattoos. They planned there life together but something bad hap...
111K 3K 28
Regina Mills is a college professor and Emma Swan is her student who has a crush on her. Emma is G!P